Black Panther/Captain America/Hawkeye vs Deathstroke/Batman/Green Arrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
2 Scenarios. Standard Gear for everyone.

1.Straight up bloodlusted fight.

2.1 week of prep for all.

lilnutta12
panther vs - deathstroke - ds
cap vs bats - to hard
hawkeye vs greenarrow - to hard

crucifixio
All of a sudden wolverine shows up and says "I'm ther best there is bub" then they decide they'd rather kill him than fight each other. And proceed to kick the crud outta logan.

side note BP n Cap n HE got this

Darth Martin
BP vs DS=DS 7-8/10
Cap vs Bats=Stalemate or Batsw/gadgets which he does have.
GA vs HE=GA, they shoot til they run out and take it H2H which results in Ollie.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by crucifixio
All of a sudden wolverine shows up and says "I'm ther best there is bub" then they decide they'd rather kill him than fight each other. And proceed to kick the crud outta logan.

No they don't. And about Logan, DS couin DP shows up and cleans house with him.

marvelprince
I hate to admit this, but Team DC wins this one in all scenarios. Green Arrow vs Hawkeye leaves Green Arrow the winner. Batman and Cap continue to fight while Deathstroke puts down Panther and then Cap is jumped.

With prep, we have Deathstroke come fully loaded w/ every weapon imaginable and Batman comes up with some bat contraption and Ollie comes with every trick arrow in existence, including some new ones from Slade and Bruce.

Now, I can see Team Marvel winning cause of their superior teamwork, but Deathstroke is a soldier. I can see him working with the others giving orders in order to win. Ollie might not listen but I think once he sees Bats listening he'll swallow his pride.

Anywho, Team DC 7/10

lilnutta12
Originally posted by crucifixio

wolverine gets cheeky to mxuptlk and he fuses him with bats making - dark claw - www.geocities.com/schablotski.geo/center.htm

Darth Martin
Yea Ollie might not listen to DS at first but you know bats respects DS and they wuill follow him. DS is the better tacticain than Cap.

nimbus006
I don't know enough about DS to accurately determine who would win between him and BP.

Cap vs. Bats- Bats 5.5/10

Green Arrow vs. Haweye- Green Arrow 7/10

However as a TEAM 3 on 3 Marvel's line-up is superior. Although i don't know if that would be enough to take down team DC.

Darth Martin
Physically they are not superior. DS is stronger than alll of Marvel put together and arguabllt smarter.

nimbus006
Im saying as a team they are superior, as in team work. They have fought as a team before on numerous occasions.

marvelprince
Yea teamwork is the only factor that prevents this from being a blow out. Actually I'm fairly certain that Team Marvel's teamwork can manage them a few wins

crucifixio
Originally posted by Darth Martin
No they don't. And about Logan, DS couin DP shows up and cleans house with him.

YOUR KIDDING RIGHT......they'd stump a mudhole in the runt's hairy a$#

n by the way, the only way Bruce is beatin Steve is by pis, like prep.

Darth Martin
Can't bats gas him with pellets.

Soljer
Captain America vs. Deathstroke - Captain America
Black Panther vs. Batman - Black Panther
Hawkeye vs. Green Arrow - Green Arrow.

Alternatively, in the order originally presented,

Black Panther vs. Deathstroke - Deathstroke
Captain America vs. Batman - Captain America

Darth Martin
Deathstroke>>>Black Panther>Batman=Cap>Green Arrow>Hawkeye.

Grimm22
1. Marvel wins

BP vs DS - BP 6/10

Cap vs Bats - Cap 6-7/10

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - Hawkeye 8/10

2. DC wins

BP vs DS - DS 7/10

Cap vs Bats- Bats 8/10

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - Hawkeye 9/10

nimbus006
Originally posted by Soljer
Captain America vs. Deathstroke - Captain America
Black Panther vs. Batman - Black Panther

Alternatively, in the order originally presented,

Black Panther vs. Deathstroke - Deathstroke
Captain America vs. Batman - Captain America

Basically your saying that Cap>BP, when it was clearly stated in BP # 1 that Cap tried to invade Wakanda and BP handed him his ass. Nope sorry that assesment is wrong.

Grimm22
Originally posted by nimbus006
Basically your saying that Cap>BP, when it was clearly stated in BP # 1 that Cap tried to invade Wakanda and BP handed him his ass. Nope sorry that assesment is wrong.

That was T'Chaka not T'Challa

And Cap is a lot better today than he was back in WWII wink

However BP still beats him by a slight majority erm

nimbus006
Originally posted by Grimm22
1. Marvel wins

BP vs DS - BP 6/10

Cap vs Bats - Cap 6-7/10

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - Hawkeye 8/10

2. DC wins

BP vs DS - DS 7/10

Cap vs Bats- Bats 8/10

Hawkeye vs Green Arrow - Hawkeye 9/10

Whoa!! i would say its the other way around if anything in regards to BP vs. DS..

BP w/ prep = a bad for most. Now bloodlust w/ no prep then DS could probably take BP 7/10 OR w/e. Again, i dunno much about DS, so please let me know if I'm wrong.

Darth Martin
1.DC Wins

DS vs BP=DS 7/10

Bats vs Cap=Cap 5-6/10

GA vs HE =GA 6-7/10

2.DC Wins Baisically it is BP vs DS/Bats.

Grimm22
Whoa!! i would say its the other way around if anything in regards to BP vs. DS..

BP w/ prep = a bad for most. Now bloodlust w/ no prep then DS could probably take BP 7/10 OR w/e. Again, i dunno much about DS, so please let me know if I'm wrong.

Without prep DS isnt nearly as good as he is with prep erm

With prep he took on the justice leauge

Without prep he beat Bats but still got his lickings

Darth Martin
He also beat bats when bats had lots of one-sided prep.

nimbus006
Without prep DS isnt nearly as good as he is with prep erm

With prep he took on the justice leauge

Without prep he beat Bats but still got his lickings

Ok then this whole dam thread is just overkill. BP could not take on the JLA W/ prep, at least i don't think so.

Why not make it DS vs. BP, Cap, and Haweye.

Darth Martin
What if I added Deadpool to DC side and Wolverine to Marvel Side.

Grimm22
Ok then this whole dam thread is just overkill.

Why not make it DS vs. BP, Cap, and Haweye.

Because he would get owned big grin

He didnt fight WW, Bats or Supes in the fight erm

Soljer
That was T'Chaka not T'Challa

And Cap is a lot better today than he was back in WWII wink

yes

However BP still beats him by a slight majority erm
no

Captain America vs. Black Panther is a draw - 5/10 in either direction. But, as is often pointed out in these forums, the transitive property does NOT always apply. Just because A beats B and B beats C, does NOT automatically mean that A can beat C. Other factors have to be taken into account.

nimbus006
Oh well thats a different story those are the heart of the JLA.

Darth Martin
He fought.......

Elastic Man
Green Arrow
Atom
Hawkman
Kyle Rayner
Flash
Black Canary
Zattana

nimbus006
Correct... but BP is not fighting Cap here.

nimbus006
He fought.......

Elastic Man
Green Arrow
Atom
Hawkman
Kyle Rayner
Flash
Black Canary
Zattana

Yea that makes a huge difference. Even though thats still a solid team.

Darth Martin
It is. That lineup wopuld beat most other tems.

Grimm22
Yea that makes a huge difference. Even though thats still a solid team.

Yeah but Kyle thought that he was Hal Jordon and tryed to punch DS and got his ass kicked wink

Darth Martin
But it was in his his character to do so.

Soljer
Correct... but BP is not fighting Cap here.

Who are you to say that Black Panther and Captain America aren't fighting? Just because they were listed in a particular order doesn't mean they have to FIGHT in that order. If they ARE required to, it is a DC win, but just barely. If they fight as they please, it is a Marvel win by a good bit.

nimbus006
If so, then DS is on another level than BP and Cap, and therefore should be put up against them especially w/ 2 other badasses who win the majority against their respective opponents.

Soljer
I'm afraid your comment seems very nonsensical to me, if you could explain, or perhaps, rephrase it, that would be much appreciated.

Grimm22
But it was in his his character to do so.

Hal is the only GL allowed to punch people cool

Kilowog maybe erm

But not Kyle, he isnt allowed to punch no

Darth Martin
Hal is the only GL allowed to punch people cool

Kilowog maybe erm

But not Kyle, he isnt allowed to punch no

Kyle is young and arrogant. It is in his character.

nimbus006
Who are you to say that Black Panther and Captain America aren't fighting? Just because they were listed in a particular order doesn't mean they have to FIGHT in that order. If they ARE required to, it is a DC win, but just barely. If they fight as they please, it is a Marvel win by a good bit.

B/C they are o nthe same team.

Darth Martin
DS would beat Hawkeye and Cap combined.

Grimm22
Kyle is young and arrogant. It is in his character.

Eh he has grown up over the years erm

I wouldnt say he's arrogent

Kyle's an artist not a military man like Hal is big grin

Soljer
You didn't explain much.

"If so, then DS is on another level than BP and Cap, and therefore should be put up against them especially w/ 2 other badasses who win the majority against their respective opponents.
"

That is a pretty confusing-ass statement. That no one over the age of 11 should be allowed to make.

Lest english isn't your first language, if that is the case, I apologize for my remarks. Otherwise, please clear this up a bit?

Darth Martin
You didn't explain much.

"If so, then DS is on another level than BP and Cap, and therefore should be put up against them especially w/ 2 other badasses who win the majority against their respective opponents.
"

That is a pretty confusing-ass statement. That no one over the age of 11 should be allowed to make.

Lest english isn't your first language, if that is the case, I apologize for my remarks. Otherwise, please clear this up a bit?

He's bascically saying that DS>BP and Cap.

nimbus006
You didn't explain much.

"

What don't you understand about that comment?

Deathstroke (DS) is on another power level than Black Panther (BP) and Captain America are. Therefore Deathstroke should not be made to fight BP or Cap. Clear enough.

And as for your previous statement Cap and BP are not fighting each other, they are on the same team.

nimbus006
He's bascically saying that DS>BP and Cap.

Thank you.

Darth Martin
Thank you. thumb up

Darth Martin
Bump.

marvelprince
If so, then DS is on another level than BP and Cap, and therefore should be put up against them especially w/ 2 other badasses who win the majority against their respective opponents.

Don't let them fool you. Deathstroke is a master tactician and he beat the incarnation of the JLA cause he had time to prep and prefare for them. Other than that he's only got enhanced strength and reflexes, a healing factor and a very tactical oriented mind. A fight between DS and Cap or DS and BP would be very good actually but don't overexaggerate Deathstroke.

Usually he's been shown to be above regular street levelers, like Bruce, Dick and Roy, but he has been beaten by Batman and Nightwing in the past. His own daughter Ravager took him down before and recently Green Arrow took him out.

nimbus006
Yea i figured... but i just haven't read much about him.

marvelprince
Yea i figured... but i just haven't read much about him.

Check him out for yourself here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke

I'm not trying to belittle Deathstroke in any way, I'm just saying sometimes people go too far with what they believe he can do

Darth Martin
Originally posted by marvelprince
Check him out for yourself here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deathstroke

I'm not trying to belittle Deathstroke in any way, I'm just saying sometimes people go too far with what they believe he can do

That profile is not even that good. It doesn't even have his powers/abilities mentioned in an article or his standard gear. DS has the best tactical mind in DC and is the best asassin in DC.

Soljer
I see now. Anyways, I was only bringing up Black Panther vs. Captain America because someone pointed out that they believed I was saying that the Captain is better than T'Challa, which was not my point at all.

Anyways, Deathstroke is good, but he isn't n a WHOLE nother level than Black Panther and Captain America. Black Panther I see narrowly falling to Deathstroke, while I see Captain America narrowly taking him.

Maybe saying that Deathstroke would take Black Panther is being too generous to Slade, perhaps T'Challa would get the better of the Terminator. If that's the case, then Marvel takes DC every time.

Black Panther = Captain America > Deathstroke > Batman

Hawkeye and Green Arrow are nearly non-factors in the fight.

nimbus006
Pretty cool guy. Kinda reminds me of Deadpool, except more serious and probably more dangerous.

Darth Martin
Pretty cool guy. Kinda reminds me of Deadpool, except more serious and probably more dangerous.

Deadpool is a Deathstroke ripoff. And I am not joking there. Ask anyone here.

Soljer
Deadpool isn't so much a rip-off as he is a parody. A rip-off is a serious character who is just like another serious character. Deadpool is ANYTHING but serious. Especially considering that he is aware that he is in a comic...

nimbus006
Deadpool isn't so much a rip-off as he is a parody. A rip-off is a serious character who is just like another serious character. Deadpool is ANYTHING but serious. Especially considering that he is aware that he is in a comic... laughing

Darth Martin
I see now. Anyways, I was only bringing up Black Panther vs. Captain America because someone pointed out that they believed I was saying that the Captain is better than T'Challa, which was not my point at all.

Anyways, Deathstroke is good, but he isn't n a WHOLE nother level than Black Panther and Captain America. Black Panther I see narrowly falling to Deathstroke, while I see Captain America narrowly taking him.

Maybe saying that Deathstroke would take Black Panther is being too generous to Slade, perhaps T'Challa would get the better of the Terminator. If that's the case, then Marvel takes DC every time.

Black Panther = Captain America > Deathstroke > Batman

Hawkeye and Green Arrow are nearly non-factors in the fight. What the f**k? DS hangs with the Flash family. He took out the JLA. Outsmarted Hal Jordan and Aqauman and defeated them. Shot Wally. Stabbed Wally, and Blasted him. He's even taken him in H2H which lasted two seconds and resulted in knocking Wally out.

It goes more like this. Dr.Doom>Deathstroke>Black Panther>Cap>,=Batman.

Soljer
"Do I still think in those little yellow boxes? Oh! Yellow boxes! How I've missed you!"

Soljer
What the f**k? DS hangs with the Flash family. He took out the JLA. Outsmarted Hal Jordan and Aqauman and defeated them. Shot Wally. Stabbed Wally, and Blasted him. He's even taken him in H2H which lasted two seconds and resulted in knocking Wally out.

Your point? Deathstroke is amazing at prep, but I'm not talking about the preparation scenario, I am describing the first, the 'no-prep.'

And your evidence of his AMAZING superiority seems to stem from him tangling with Flashes, where as it is WELL known that the only reason he can handle any flash, ever, is because the story wouldn't be interesting otherwise.

As far as preparation goes? Your list is correct, except Batman would be superior to the Captain. However, as far as a random, bar-fight scenario? Mine was a bit more accurate.

nimbus006
What the f**k? DS hangs with the Flash family. He took out the JLA. Outsmarted Hal Jordan and Aqauman and defeated them. Shot Wally. Stabbed Wally, and Blasted him. He's even taken him in H2H which lasted two seconds and resulted in knocking Wally out.

I agree most with this list, although i do not know why Doom is in there, I suppose to show someone superior to DS.

Darth Martin
I agree most with this list, although i do not know why Doom is in there, I suppose to show someone superior to DS. smile

Darth Martin
Your point? Deathstroke is amazing at prep, but I'm not talking about the preparation scenario, I am describing the first, the 'no-prep.'

And your evidence of his AMAZING superiority seems to stem from him tangling with Flashes, where as it is WELL known that the only reason he can handle any flash, ever, is because the story wouldn't be interesting otherwise.

As far as preparation goes? Your list is correct, except Batman would be superior to the Captain. However, as far as a random, bar-fight scenario? Mine was a bit more accurate. Accurate? laughing You put BP and Cap ahead of DS.

Soljer
smile

I'm a bit confused. Illuminate me, please; why has your opinion changed so much in all of a month and a half? In June, you argued in favor of Captain America, 5 or 6/10, with respect to Black Panther. What revelation has come up since then?

Darth Martin
Cap would beat BP in H2H no gadgets or suit. BP however with gizmos,toys,and vibranium takes Cap.

Soljer
Eh, opinions are like assholes.

Anyway; what is the big stretch in putting T'Challa and Steve above Slade? Sure, slade has a few HIGH showings (taking the JLA), but he has plenty of showings getting beat down by Batman, or by Nightwing as well.

Yeah, that one time, Nightwing BEGGED him not to kill him, paid him off even, if I recall correctly. But there was another where Nightwing took him out.

With prep, Deathstroke is a hundred times better than T'Challa or Steve, but without, I could certainly see either of them taking him in a fight.

Apolloknight
Cap would beat BP in H2H no gadgets or suit. BP however with gizmos,toys,and vibranium takes Cap.

Actually Black Panther beat Cap in 1944 with no gadgets, he didn't even have his vibranium suit. It was However T'Charka, T'Challa's father, but its been said in the comics that T'Challa is even better then his Father.

Darth Martin

Anyway; what is the big stretch in putting T'Challa and Steve above Slade? Sure, slade has a few HIGH showings (taking the JLA), but he has plenty of showings getting beat down by Batman, or by Nightwing as well.

Yeah, that one time, Nightwing BEGGED him not to kill him, paid him off even, if I recall correctly. But there was another where Nightwing took him out.

With prep, Deathstroke is a hundred times better than T'Challa or Steve, but without, I could certainly see either of them taking him in a fight. I could see either of them getting a few wins but the majority........no.

Darth Martin
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Actually Black Panther beat Cap in 1944 with no gadgets, he didn't even have his vibranium suit. It was However T'Charka, T'Challa's father, but its been said in the comics that T'Challa is even better then his Father. It's debatable. Cap is used to fighting like that with no gadgets, suit. Just his skill, exp., and jhis good ole sheild.

Apolloknight
It's debatable. Cap is used to fighting like that with no gadgets, suit. Just his skill, exp., and jhis good ole sheild.

No its not, he beat him confused

Soljer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Steve has punked T'Challa as well, hasn't he?

Apolloknight
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Steve has punked T'Challa as well, hasn't he?

Not that I recall, they fought two more times, one BP was injured and was testing Steves fighting skill to see if he was the real Capt, and the other time he went back in time, ran into Steve, and fought him, but not all out, because he knew in the future they were friends.

There was no winner in either of those fights, and they lasted only 1 and 2 pages.

Soljer
I could be mistaken, but I thought I recalled it.

Either way, ask King Kam. He'll know for sure smile.

Darth Martin
No its not, he beat him confused I meant Steve vs T'Challa(not his father).

Darth Martin
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Steve has punked T'Challa as well, hasn't he? Probably. Once or Twice.

marvelprince

With prep, Deathstroke is a hundred times better than T'Challa or Steve, but without, I could certainly see either of them taking him in a fight.

Thank you. Deathstroke is a monster with prep but he has many showings of how he's been overcome by Nightwing, Batman, Green Arrow and the like. He's by no means WAAY above any of these guys, especially in a straight up match

Darth Martin
They all had onesided prep too.

Soljer
I'm surprised KAM hasn't barged in here yet.

rotiart
BP has fought against Mephisto and beat him to a pulp. Cap has hurt the hurt, taken down thor, hyde, wrecking crew, iron man.

I voted a stalemate. Personally Cap should be fighting DS and BP fighting BM... Considering the fighting styles. Straight up vs dark shadowy guys.

nimbus006
Actually Black Panther beat Cap in 1944 with no gadgets, he didn't even have his vibranium suit. It was However T'Charka, T'Challa's father, but its been said in the comics that T'Challa is even better then his Father.

Cosigned.

Darth Martin
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.