Static Vrs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
I dont know I am just puting this two I want to know how powerful is he at full power ( I have only seen the cartoon) I just want to know if he is strong enough for beat her

Darth Martin
He's not. no

magneto1992
I think he is just how much would will take him
He defenatly beat her he has as much electricity as elctro and as much magnetisim as Magneto I think he can lanch enough electricity to shot her down

magneto1992
actualy he can take many famous heroes like Batman, Spider-man, The Thing, Steel, Ironman, Capitan America, Wolveine, Electra, All Hawkman race.

Soljer
*nods*

Static CAN take on many of those heros, and come out shining. But you named Street Levellers. Every single person you named was a Street Leveller, save for Steel - who is made of metal, Iron man - who is made of metal, and, arguably, Thing. Who is pretty strong, and not much else (read: One dimensional).

Wonder Woman is like a weakened Superman. Do you think Static could take on Superman?

Darth Martin
Static isn't taking Steel.

Soljer
I didn't think so, either, but I think he has done it before, hasn't he?

magneto1992
Now I rember a great weakness about the original WW, that if any man can put together her 2 bracelets together she would lose her power? I am not sure if is true is it?

Soljer
I'm not sure, either. BUT, Static sure as hell isn't making them magnetically attract.

Nope.

Not happening.

magneto1992
But he has show very powerful forms of powers like shield and stuff

Metalmanx
Wonder Woman kills Static almost as fast as Kid Flash does.

magneto1992
how come she doesnt have superspeed does her?, and from what i Know Static is almost powerful as electro as electricity and can control things even better with magnetsim that Magneto (magneto cant control wood with magnetisim and Static can) and can make force fields to proctect himself from punches and then he can use electrycity to weak her or even cotrol parts of her gear to put her in the ground and stuck her and then with more energy that the one to start the wacthtower of the JLA and it would be like the effect of an electrict chair, and I know she is strong as superman but not as fast, durable, and without any other superpower exept flying. Believe me she is powerful but static has many powers

Soljer
*rolls eyes* She DOES have super speed, and even if she didn't, Static's magnetism is no where near on the level that it would take to stop Diana.

grey fox
Originally posted by magneto1992
how come she doesnt have superspeed does her?, and from what i Know Static is almost powerful as electro as electricity and can control things even better with magnetsim that Magneto (magneto cant control wood with magnetisim and Static can) and can make force fields to proctect himself from punches and then he can use electrycity to weak her or even cotrol parts of her gear to put her in the ground and stuck her and then with more energy that the one to start the wacthtower of the JLA and it would be like the effect of an electrict chair, and I know she is strong as superman but not as fast, durable, and without any other superpower exept flying. Believe me she is powerful but static has many powers

You basically answered your own question right there.

Static is ALMOST as powerful as Electro , Dillion consecutively get's his ass kicked by a street leveler / low mid tier .

Needless to say Static finds himself without a head in the space of a blink.

magneto1992
So from what I heard he is compleatly power less

Soljer
Static isn't powerless. But you are talking about putting a Low-tier guy against a very High-tier person.

Just because Spiderman would get obliterated by Superman doesn't mean that Spiderman is powerless.

grey fox
Originally posted by magneto1992
So from what I heard he is compleatly power less

....What the f**k?

Soljer
Originally posted by grey fox
....What the f**k?

Don't pay him attention; he is acting immature and ignorant because he is stubbornly frustrated that Static has NO chance against Wonder Woman.

lilnutta12
aint static jakeem thunder

lilnutta12
if it is jakeem he wins - coz his electrical genie from the 5th dimesnion like all others from there - example - qwsp,mxyzpltk,Lkz

ebonyblade1
Wonder Woman has super speed and super strength. At one point she was considered the second strongest in DC. She is almost invulnerable. She is one of the greatest warriors and most highly trained in DC. Static is too young and inexperience to beat her. She is a ruthless warrior. And although he will be too powerful for her when he reaches adulthood, he cannot beat her now. When he reaches adult hood he will have potential to be on jenny sparks or magneto's level. As soon as he learns jenny sparks ability to subtract electricity from a person's brain or jenny and magneto's ability to give people a stoke. Jenny did it to a large God like creature, and Magnus(a fake) did it to phoenix. He will be very hard to beat. He is not really second tier, he just new on the scene. He is about as second tier as spawn.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.