Which is worse (Folder/Picture Question)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILoveMyDaniel
Which is worse?
One-Two single folders with a whole whole whole lot of pictures in them -or- Twenty-Fourty folders with pictures in them? Or does it not really matter?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Which is worse?
One-Two single folders with a whole whole whole lot of pictures in them -or- Twenty-Fourty folders with pictures in them? Or does it not really matter?

I'm all about organization on the computer, so I have seperate folders for different types of images.

Random Images, images of me, images of friends, signatures, wallpapers, photography, etc. etc.

Barker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
I'm all about organization on the computer, so I have seperate folders for different types of images.

Random Images, images of me, images of friends, signatures, wallpapers, photography, etc. etc.
yes

That's the way to go.

In my Opinion. confused

El_NINO
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Which is worse?

It doesnt really matter...

1) Take up same amount of space
2) You can still find the pictures either by scrolling thru them or using the search option
3) You will probably forget where the picture your looking for is stored for about 15-30 minutes.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by LanceWindu

Same here, I seperate mine by dates and all of that as well. I'm still having the same trouble as before (as described in my previous thread though so I was thinking that maybe this may have something to do with it but I guess not.)

Thanks El_Nino.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.