Is Harry a MUDBLOOD YOU GOT TO READ THIS!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baby_ash10
See technically harry's MOM is a mud blood but harrys dad isnt so harry only 75%pure so is he PUre or a Mudblood!!!!!!!!!! confused

d-fly_girl008
he's not pureblood... but that doesn't mean anything.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by baby_ash10
See technically harry's MOM is a mud blood but harrys dad isnt so harry only 75%pure so is he PUre or a Mudblood!!!!!!!!!! confused

He's a half-blood.

Diamonds
Er, he's a half-blood.

baby_ash10
know it doesnt mean anything cuz compare ron to hermonie shes a muddblood but she is way better at spells than ron but he's not half he's more 3/4 but thats getting to sci fi this is more fantasy

Demonic Phoenix
It doesn't matter on which blood type they are. they don't need it to cast their spells do they?

Diamonds
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
It doesn't matter on which blood type they are. they don't need it to cast their spells do they? Exactly. It's about family, and it's a load of bollocks (pardon my language), as JKR has made very clear. But Harry is definately a half blood.

Demonic Phoenix
What she saidbig grin.

Wonder what blood-type dumbledore is.

The Phantom
AB Positive.... what.... I didn't go research that.... stop looking at me!

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by The Phantom
AB Positive.... what.... I didn't go research that.... stop looking at me!

rolling on floor laughingNo you monkey, i meant is he a half-blood or pure blood.

baby_ash10
blow I dont think it relly matters cuz i dont think their blood types are the same but they would have to be the same cuz if it only matteres bout family

Barker
know it doesnt mean anything cuz compare ron to hermonie shes a muddblood but she is way better at spells than ron but he's not half he's more 3/4 but thats getting to sci fi this is more fantasy
Well, if you're going to put it like that..

He could be 7897/59481 Blood for all we know. no expression

Rave X
I realized Harry is halfblood only a few months ago while I read it for a few years. And no, I do not wonder why people call me stupid

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Rave X
I realized Harry is halfblood only a few months ago while I read it for a few years. And no, I do not wonder why people call me stupid

Is it because you really are stupid...jk

Rave X
Is it because you really are stupid...jk

cant be... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Rave X
cant be... roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing out loud

Rave X
big grin

Demonic Phoenix
grandpa

x_hp_fan
Half-Blood.

Demonic Phoenix
And Harry being a half-blood's already been established since the second book.

x_hp_fan
It was?...Oh yeah...that was the book when they talked about purebloods and mudbloods and half-bloods alot.

APIECEOFME
I cannot believe you facists, casually using the "m" word like that.hitler

The Phantom
Originally posted by APIECEOFME
I cannot believe you facists, casually using the "m" word like that.hitler .... Someone takes the books seriously.

MUDBLOOD MUDBLOOD MUDBLOOD!

APIECEOFME
mad Bite your tongue! stick out tongue

The Phantom
*bites tongue* OW! Holy snit why the hell would you tell me to do that! It hurts!

APIECEOFME
hehehe...Did you know they took the word gullible out of the dictionary?

The Phantom
I'm not gullible.

APIECEOFME
Apparently they took out the word Joke too wink

The Phantom
Hehehehe.

APIECEOFME
Ah, glad to see it's still there jester

DarkC
Pure = 100%.

The Phantom
Originally posted by DarkC
Pure = 100%. There's your answer. (Wow, DarkC in the HP forum again.)

jg unit
mudbloods can go to hell for all i care (this was just a test for all those nerds who take the books seriously)

The Phantom
Originally posted by jg unit
mudbloods can go to hell for all i care (this was just a test for all those nerds who take the books seriously) eek! Who cares?

jg unit
u should unless ur a donkey raping ***

TheKingofKINGS!
Wow, just get the **** out.

jg unit
now who the **** asked u to get into the discussion?

Barker
Go away.

APIECEOFME
Originally posted by DarkC
Pure = 100%.
Hey there! Long time no see!

Demonic Phoenix

Wow, tempers are rising in here. You better stop it before you get your a$$ whooped by kok and phantom.

TheKingofKINGS!
Wow, tempers are rising in here. You better stop it before you get your a$$ whooped by kok and phantom.

Just like I whooped yours, eh?

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Just like I whooped yours, eh?

Yeahembarrasment. Don't talk about it.....coz I learnt my lesson.

The Phantom
now who the **** asked u to get into the discussion? Originally posted by jg unit
now who the **** asked u to get into the discussion? Wow. I missed these posts.... all of these posts.... Wtf is wrong with me?! Anyway... Donkeys are gross. I perfer humans, thank you.

Smaug
hes a half blood, duh

babysooner13

In the words of Seamus: "I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle, me mum's a Witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out."

The only way you can be a Mudblood is if both parents are non-magical. Even though Harry's mom was a Mudblood, she was still a witch. He's shouldn't be half and half or a Pureblood. His dad isn't Pure or a Mudblood (if what you say is true... that he's 75% magical).

The Phantom
Originally posted by babysooner13
In the words of Seamus: "I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle, me mum's a Witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out."

The only way you can be a Mudblood is if both parents are non-magical. Even though Harry's mom was a Mudblood, she was still a witch. He's shouldn't be half and half or a Pureblood. His dad isn't Pure or a Mudblood (if what you say is true... that he's 75% magical). 75%.... mudblood. Mudblood means dirty blood. Harry has muggle in him from his mother, therefore a mudblood.

nehaa
so he s 75per. pure-blood

Selina*Starfire
This is getting seriously confusing... But I'd say Harry's more pure than anything cos Lily, though a MUGGLEBORN, was still a witch, and I think James was pureblood, so Harry should have more magical blood in him than anything.

BUT WHAT THE HELL DOES IT MATTER HOW PURE HARRY'S BLOOD IS, UNLESS YOU'RE IN SLYTHERIN??!?!

And, even then, alot of half-bloods are in Slytherin (and in the Death Eaters too), though they try their best to hide it.... Look at Snape...

siriuswriter
All right, as usual, siriuswriter must clear things up.

THERE ARE ONLY THREE "TYPES" OF BLOODS TO BE.

Pureblood: self-explanatory. No Muggle blood in ancestry.

Muggleborn (the deragatory word for this is "Mudblood"wink: Born of two Muggle parents.

Half-blood: Anything in between. Pureblood parent + Muggle parent = Half-blood. Muggleborn + Pureblood = Half-blood. Half-blood + Half-blood = Half-blood. As long as you don't have two Pureblood parents, or two Muggle parents, you are a Half-blood.

Therefore, Harry is a Half-blood, Ron is a Pureblood, and Hermione is a Muggleborn.

... and done.

~KoK!~
know it doesnt mean anything cuz compare ron to hermonie shes a muddblood but she is way better at spells than ron but he's not half he's more 3/4 but thats getting to sci fi this is more fantasy Um...no.

His mother is a mudblood. That means she has no wizard blood, but can still do magic and shit.

Harry's father was a pureblood, which means he's completely wizard blood, and can do magic and shit.

Genetically, you only get half of what your parents have. So Harry gets half of his mothers blood, which is just regular blood, and half of his fathers wizard blood.

What does that make him?

50% wizard blood.

Or.

MOTHER****ING HALF-BLOOD, DICKHEAD!

SouthernGirl814
Half-blood dude thats been said a while ago

The Phantom
Originally posted by siriuswriter

Muggleborn (the deragatory word for this is "Mudblood"wink: Born of two Muggle parents.

Half-blood: Anything in between. Pureblood parent + Muggle parent = Half-blood. Muggleborn + Pureblood = Half-blood. Half-blood + Half-blood = Half-blood. As long as you don't have two Pureblood parents, or two Muggle parents, you are a Half-blood.

Therefore, Harry is a Half-blood, Ron is a Pureblood, and Hermione is a Muggleborn.

... and done. What she said.

tigress
yeps Hes a half blood, though in some ficcies its argued that his mum was a powerfull witch hence he could be deamed a first gen pureblood but hey its Jk's world so officially hes half, argh Im rambling lol

Problem_Child
did she ever really say that lilys parents were muggles?

Darth Macabre
He's a filthy half-blood. shifty

potterz honey
i don't see what's to argue about.
harry's mom= muggleborn(mudblood)
harry's dad= pureblood
harry= half-blood

DEO182
Pure Bloods will most likely be extinct in a few years after Harry Potter series ends. Which is a crying shame because Mudbloods will rule the world and damnation with fire and brimstone of the lost damned soul which shall reign forever and ever...

flipkick777
Okay.....not a mudblood. In the exact words of Mrs. Walking Encyclopedia:

"It's not a term one usually hears in civilized conversation. 'Mudblood' is a really foul name for smeone with nomagic parents.....someone....like me....."

meaning

Mudblood: Muggleborn

Half Blood: Half and Half

Pure blood: Not a drop of muggle blood for MANY generations

For everyone else.....nothing.

And are muggleborns really muggleborns? Think about it........ For a wizard/witch to be born, there has to be some kind of magic heritage.......Wouldn't that mean that muggleborns are really Squib-borns? (what an odd word to say.....)

trevor9999
ya

trevor9999
what is a squib-
born?

MightyCelestial
He's a half-breed.
Like Cher.

Montage
Originally posted by trevor9999
what is a squib-
born?

It is some one born from a Wizarding family with no magical powers. Like (Finch).

cheesemon16
i think harreys pure blood

The Phantom
It can be tossed around. You could say he is pure blood because he is born from both wizard parents. Or you could say he is mixed blood because in the end, his mom was a muggle-born and I'm sure muggle blood doesn't go away. So take your pick. big grin

siriuswriter
Originally posted by siriuswriter

... and done.

Some add-ons :

a Squib is a pureblood who can't do magic. obviously, this is quite shameful to the "traditional" purebloods, aka malfoys, lestranges, blah blah. often, squibs are hidden away because of "da shame to da family!" and such. an example of a squib in harry potter verse would be Finch, the janitor. in book two we saw he was taking a correspondence with SpellQuik that was supposed to be a way to give squibs an extra helping hand at being able to do magical things.

there are very powerful magicians that are not purebloods - as been proved by Hermione, who was Muggle born, and also Harry, who is half-blood .

VERY RARELY will a muggle find out that they after the age of eleven. all wizards and witches have some episodes in childhood, cases of overemotion where their magic shows. The only reason we know about muggles with "late magic" is because JK said they existed. I believe Petunia was a late bloomer, because JK said that someone in the beginning would be one, but then she decided not to write that part because of the story being more pressing.

And there is your guide for magic. I goddamn hope I got it all right. So guess what?! No More SPECULATION!!
Happy Dance Happy Dance

Ilovepokemonmew
Originally posted by The Phantom
It can be tossed around. You could say he is pure blood because he is born from both wizard parents. Or you could say he is mixed blood because in the end, his mom was a muggle-born and I'm sure muggle blood doesn't go away. So take your pick. big grin

But would Harry's and ginnys kids be pure bloods sick

DarkRaiden
He's a half-blood but SHOULD be a pure blood technically because both of his parents are wizards. At that point....it kinda means you're a pure blood if you look at it a certain way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.