Do you know...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



movie_gurl2006
Hello there, I wanted to know if you were Jewish, or know any Jews?! I am Jewish, and yes I know many Jews! Thanks for answering!!! wink

Bardock42
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
Hello there, I wanted to know if you were Jewish, or know any Jews?! I am Jewish, and yes I know many Jews! Thanks for answering!!! wink

Oh my Yahweh.

Nellinator
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh my Yahweh.
Now what is the point of saying that. Say nothing at all if you are going to be a jerk. At least she was polite. What an idiot.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Nellinator
Now what is the point of saying that. Say nothing at all if you are going to be a jerk. At least she was polite. What an idiot.

Irony?

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Bardock42
Irony?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

debbiejo
don't listen to Bardock......He's not even sure he exists.... blink

I think there are some Jews here, or at least one...

Regret
Darth Jello is a Jew, I believe

movie_gurl2006
okay, thanks for answering.

Regret
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
okay, thanks for answering.

You are welcome, perhaps you'll find more of them. I can't believe there wouldn't be a number of Jews on the forum.

debbiejo
I think Mindship is also, or at least knows much about them.....

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh my Yahweh.

what is that supposed to meann???

movie_gurl2006
Okay, thanks everyone.....

Alliance
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
Hello there, I wanted to know if you were Jewish, or know any Jews?! I am Jewish, and yes I know many Jews! Thanks for answering!!! wink

This is imo a more off-topic forum thread.
Originally posted by Bardock42
Irony?
laughing
Originally posted by debbiejo
don't listen to Bardock......He's not even sure he exists.... blink
ITS QUANTUM THEORY! LIVE WITH IT! madlaughing

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by Alliance
This is imo a more off-topic forum thread.

laughing

ITS QUANTUM THEORY! LIVE WITH IT! madlaughing

This is not a off-topic thread, its actually a religion thread... roll eyes (sarcastic) and anways, if that dude did insult me im sure its not a "quantum" theory! mad mad

Alliance
This forum is about religoius discussion. Your post does not invoke discussion, or debate.

And people not existing is quantum theory.

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by Alliance
This forum is about religoius discussion. Your post does not invoke discussion, or debate.

And people not existing is quantum theory.

Ahem.... this has nothing to do with a debate! and plus, it has to do with religion because im asking you people if you are jewish, or do you know any jews, so instead of arguing, and bringing up my blood pressure up, answer the question....!

Alliance
I'm not here to make your life peaceful.

This thread has nothing to do with debate, comparison. Thats why it belongs in the OTF... not here.

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by Alliance
I'm not here to make your life peaceful.

This thread has nothing to do with debate, comparison. Thats why it belongs in the OTF... not here.

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH DEBATE, where did you get that idea from?! This section of the forum has nothing to do with debate, it has to do with religion...

I never said you were here too make my life peaceful... all i am asking is for you to answer the question, or dont bother coming here!

Alliance
Thsi thread should have somehting to do with religious debate. Thats what this forum is used for. Random questions go in the OTF. It is out of place.

You joined today. I gave you advice as a member that has been here for a while. If you get annoyed everytime someone disagrees with you, youre going to have a long ride.

And welcome to KMC smile.

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by Alliance
Thsi thread should have somehting to do with religious debate. Thats what this forum is used for. Random questions go in the OTF. It is out of place.

You joined today. I gave you advice as a member that has been here for a while. If you get annoyed everytime someone disagrees with you, youre going to have a long ride.

And welcome to KMC smile.

OMG.... JUST BE QUIET! THIS FORUM IS NOT FOR DEBATE, ITS FOR RELIGION.... A QUESTION THATS ASKING YOU ARE YOU JEWISH, OR DO YOU KNOW ANY JEWS???? thanks for welcoming me, oh and one more thing, you're the one whos turning it into a debate... joke's on you.

Alliance
This forum is for religous debate, not to answer your every question that might happen to be about religoin.

movie_gurl2006
this is not a debate forum, its a general forum!

Imperial_Samura
Actually the general forum is the general forum (while the off topic forum is more for just asking things) - this forum is generally seen as a place for religious debate, though of late people have gotten in that feel it is more a place for stating rather then debating.

But the question - no, I am not Jewish, but I know many Jews.

movie_gurl2006
Thanks for anwering the question.

Alliance
The point is. This is in the wrong place. You're new here. I'm trying to help. Samurai's description of how things work is correct. There is a proper place for threads. You should make them where they belong. Its very annoying when people dont follow rules. In the future...try to follow the rules.

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by Alliance
The point is. This is in the wrong place. You're new here. I'm trying to help. Samurai's description of how things work is correct. There is a proper place for threads. You should make them where they belong. Its very annoying when people dont follow rules. In the future...try to follow the rules.

Well instead of being mean and bossy, let the mods move the thread... got it?! good!

Alliance
I was never mean. If you had been here a while...you would know that threads like these are becomming an increasinly larger problem in this forum. I try to help maintain a bit of order. Explaining things politely to new members is hardly being mean. I never think I was over the line.
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
Well instead of being mean and bossy, ... got it?! good!
laughing I love humor smile

Now...can we move past this?

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by Alliance
I was never mean. If you had been here a while...you would know that threads like these are becomming an increasinly larger problem in this forum. I try to help maintain a bit of order. Explaining things politely to new members is hardly being mean. I never think I was over the line.

laughing I love humor smile

Now...can we move past this?

yeah, whatever..... can you still answer the question though?!

Alliance
I myself am not jewish. I know many jews.

movie_gurl2006
Hallejah!!!! thanks for finally answering!!!

Alliance
Thanks for not being cynical and self-righteous.

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by Alliance
Thanks for not being cynical and self-righteous.

ahem...... we already apologized, so dont go back to past...

debbiejo
Don't listen to Alliance, he he doesn't know what a Jew is... wink

I know some Jews, they're all rich...

movie_gurl2006
will not all jews are rich..... its such a stupid stero-type thing to say you know?!

ILoveMyDaniel
I don't know any jewish people.

movie_gurl2006
will now you do!!!! im jewish.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
will now you do!!!! im jewish.
True, true! Nice to meet you.

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
True, true! Nice to meet you. nice meeting you too!!!!

Bardock42
I personally am not Jewish, I know a few Jews though.

ILoveMyDaniel
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
nice meeting you too!!!!
smile
Are you on summer break from school too?

silver_tears
Oy vey

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
smile
Are you on summer break from school too? yes..... can we please get back onto topic here?

Bardock42
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
yes..... can we please get back onto topic here?
I doubt it, since it is the Off-Topic forum, your thread is basically lost. Also, your choice of title was hardly a good one.

Anyways, what, besides us being or knowing Jew(s) is part of your topic? (seeing as if that was all to it everyone just had to make one post and such.....)

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by Bardock42
I doubt it, since it is the Off-Topic forum, your thread is basically lost. Also, your choice of title was hardly a good one.

Anyways, what, besides us being or knowing Jew(s) is part of your topic? (seeing as if that was all to it everyone just had to make one post and such.....) INSTEAD OF INSULTING ME, BACK TO THE CORNER, AND LEAVE ME THE H*** ALONE ALREADY....

silver_tears
He wasn't insulting you, he was being helpful, that's rare around here, treasure it What the f**k?

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by silver_tears
He wasn't insulting you, he was being helpful, that's rare around here, treasure it What the f**k? how's he being helpful when he said that my thread title wasnt good....?!?! hmmm..... so you're taking sides......

Bloigen
Veren zol fun dir a blintsa

(How ya doin' Bernie?) Oy vey, oy vey
(How ya doin' Bernie?) Oy vey, oy vey
(How ya doin' Bernie?) Oy vey, oy vey
And all the goyim say I'm pretty fly for a rabbi

Meccha leccha hi, meccha hiney hiney ho

Our temple's had a fair share of rabbis in the past
But most of 'em were nudniks and none of 'em would last
But our new guy's real kosher, I think he'll do the trick
I tell ya, he's to die for - he really knows his shtick

So how's by you? Have you seen this Jew?
Reads the Torah, does his own accounting too
Workin' like a dog at the synagogue
He's there all day, he's there all day
Just say "Vay iz mir!" and he'll kick into gear
He'll bring you lots of cheer and maybe bagels with some shmear
Just grab your yamuka and
Hey! Hey! Do that Hebrew thing!

(How ya doin' Bernie?) Oy vey, oy vey
(How ya doin' Bernie?) Oy vey, oy vey
(How ya doin' Bernie?) Oy vey, oy vey
And all the goyim say I'm pretty fly (for a rabbi)

He shops at discount stores, not just any will sufice
He has to find a bargain 'cause he won't pay retail price
He never acts meshugga and he's hardly a schlemiel
But if you wanna haggle, oh, he'll make you such a deal!

People used to scoff, now they say "Mazel tov!"
He's such a macher 'cause he worked his tuchis off
Yeah, he keeps his cool and teaches shool
What's not to like? What's not to like?
On high holy days, you know he prays and prays
And he never eats pastrami on white BREAD with mayonnaise
Put on your yamukah and
hey ! hey ! do thAT HEBREW THING Hey! Hey! Do that Hebrew thing!

When he's doing a Bar Mitzvah, now that you shouldn't miss
He'll always shlep on down for a wedding or a briss
They say he's got a lot of chutzpah, he's really quite chip
The parents pay the moyal and he gets to keep the tip

(How ya doin' Bernie?) Oy vey, oy vey
(How ya doin' Bernie?) Oy vey, oy vey
(How ya doin' Bernie?) Oy vey, oy vey

Meccha leccha hi, meccha meccha cholly ho

He's doin' well, I gotta kvell
The yentas love him, even shicksas think he's swell
Show up at his home, he says "Shalom"
And "Have some cake - you want some cake?"
Yah, he calls the shots, we really love him lots
Oy gevalt, I'm so ferklempt that I could plotz
So grab your yamuka
The one you got for Chanukah
Let's put on our yamukah and
Hey! Hey! Do that Hebrew thing!

Bardock42
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
how's he being helpful when he said that my thread title wasnt good....?!?! hmmm..... so you're taking sides......

I did not mean to say it wasn't good in a general sense, just that it does not make people enter the thread looking to talk about Judaism or Jews in general.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Bardock42
I doubt it, since it is the Off-Topic forum, your thread is basically lost. Also, your choice of title was hardly a good one.

Anyways, what, besides us being or knowing Jew(s) is part of your topic? (seeing as if that was all to it everyone just had to make one post and such.....)

He was asking what other information you needed....
If that's not being helpful I don't know what is.

Furthermore, your title isn't a rather good one because people come in here not expecting the topic and then posting random crap to spite you for making them waste the 5 extra seconds. People are spiteful like that.

movie_gurl2006
fine, if they're here to post random crap, then there's obviously no reason for this thread.... so just let the mods close it up.

Storm
It' d be easier if you just PM' ed me with your request. I' m not exactly psychic.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.