Batgirl vs Elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

x_danny_x
who wins? i keep forgetting that Elektra has super powers of some sort. So i give the edge to her though Batgirl from what I read can do sooooooo many things that is above human peak max level.

batdude123
Gotta give this one to Cassie.

srankmissingnin
Elektra for the win

batdude123
NOPE! eek!

JohnnyDo3
Elektra will win

srankmissingnin
Its like Cass fighting a version of Lady Shiva with telepathy (among other things) except Elektra isn't her mother so she won't puss out like Shiva does in all their fights. wink

batdude123
Cassie for the win.

JohnnyDo3
screw the hollywood electra the REAL elecktra is a killer and she wont lose to batgirl

batdude123
Batgirl

srankmissingnin
Batgirl spends the rest of her life eating through a tube in a hospital bed

batdude123
no She wins. yes

marvelprince
Elektra wins. She pulls out all the ninja stuff and Cass doesn't know which way is up.

batdude123
BATGIRL DOES THE SAME AND WINS!!!!

marvelprince
Originally posted by batdude123
BATGIRL DOES THE SAME AND WINS!!!!

Oh, I must have missed those issues. Where exactly did Cass get telepathy? laughing out loud

batdude123
Originally posted by marvelprince
Oh, I must have missed those issues. Where exactly did Cass get telepathy? laughing out loud

Since she was able to perceive other people's moves and actions BEFORE they make them.

Soljer
That was never considered telepathy. She read body language. Good boxers can do the same. Maybe not to the same extent, but they still can.

marvelprince
Since she was able to perceive other people's moves and actions BEFORE they make them.

rolling on floor laughing Thats cute. But Cass is not psychic. She can only read movements to anticiapte where you will go. Actually when a psychic gave Cassie the ability to speak she lost that gift and couldn't even beat an egg. A lil mind tampering and Cass is done

batdude123
rolling on floor laughing Thats cute. But Cass is not psychic. She can only read movements to anticiapte where you will go. Actually when a psychic gave Cassie the ability to speak she lost that gift and couldn't even beat an egg. A lil mind tampering and Cass is done

Um, Cassie regained that ability. And Elektra doesn't have telepathy on the level of being able to screw with somebody's mind. She just does the same thing Cassie does; perceive moves before they make it. The only difference is that I think Cassie is the better fighter.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soljer
That was never considered telepathy. She read body language. Good boxers can do the same. Maybe not to the same extent, but they still can.

huh

You're comparing a girl that has spent years of ninja training developing entire portions of her brain designed for this aspect to a boxer's??? No, Cassie became a mute because she even used her speech part of the brain to develope the skill.

Darth Martin
Batgirl wins.

srankmissingnin
Elektra has screwed with minds before she could do it to Cass if she so wished.

Also part of Elektra's training was to learn how to not telegraph her movements it is possible that Cass might not even be able to read her at all... or at least have problems with it.

Soljer
huh

You're comparing a girl that has spent years of ninja training developing entire portions of her brain designed for this aspect to a boxer's??? No, Cassie became a mute because she even used her speech part of the brain to develope the skill.

Why not? If I can compare the Hulk's strength to a weight lifters, I can certain compare the body-language-reading-skills of Cassie to that of a boxer. A boxer can do the same thing as cassie, she can just do it much better. A weight lifter can do the same thing as the hulk, the hulk can just do it much better.

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Elektra has screwed with minds before she could do it to Cass if she so wished.

Also part of Elektra's training was to learn how to not telegraph her movements it is possible that Cass might not even be able to read her at all... or at least have problems with it.

Yes, but Cassie also has ninja abilities and tricks taught to her by David Cain.

Not to mention she has gadgets in her belt. stick out tongue

batdude123
Why not? If I can compare the Hulk's strength to a weight lifters, I can certain compare the body-language-reading-skills of Cassie to that of a boxer. A boxer can do the same thing as cassie, she can just do it much better. A weight lifter can do the same thing as the hulk, the hulk can just do it much better.

The reason why she's much better is because she has developed large sections of her brain in order to accomplish it.

eek! Happy Dance big grin stick out tongue

Soljer
The reason why she's much better is because she has developed large sections of her brain in order to accomplish it.

eek! Happy Dance big grin stick out tongue

And the reason the Hulk is much better is because he was irradiated by gamma. I don't understand your point.

Cassie still isn't superhuman in any way shape or form.

batdude123
And the reason the Hulk is much better is because he was irradiated by gamma. I don't understand your point.

Cassie still isn't superhuman in any way shape or form.

Argh.................................

Yes she is. ninja

marvelprince
Um, Cassie regained that ability. And Elektra doesn't have telepathy on the level of being able to screw with somebody's mind. She just does the same thing Cassie does; perceive moves before they make it. The only difference is that I think Cassie is the better fighter.

Wrong. Elektra is a low level telepath and she has before many times used her powers to slow down her opponents, generate illusions, make people forget and induce emotions like fear and sleep. Look it up. Its not as intense as someonelike say Emma Forst or Jean (cause its not a mutation its her entensive knowledge of "dark" ninja tricks) but its enough to sufficiently take care of Batgirl. And I never said Cassie no longer has that abilitiy, I know she regained it thanks to Shiva. Point was that without her abilitiy to read moves she pretty worthless.

marvelprince
Yes, but Cassie also has ninja abilities and tricks taught to her by David Cain.

Not to mention she has gadgets in her belt. stick out tongue

Her ninja tricks are nothing at all compared to what Elektra can do.

Does she even use those gadgets? Barely. I don't she even knows how

srankmissingnin
Wrong. Elektra is a low level telepath and she has before many times used her powers to slow down her opponents, generate illusions, make people forget and induce emotions like fear and sleep. Look it up. Its not as intense as someonelike say Emma Forst or Jean (cause its not a mutation its her entensive knowledge of "dark" ninja tricks) but its enough to sufficiently take care of Batgirl. And I never said Cassie no longer has that abilitiy, I know she regained it thanks to Shiva. Point was that without her abilitiy to read moves she pretty worthless.

Christ it's about time someone else who knows what Eletkra can do showed up on these forums.

marvelprince
Christ it's about time someone else who knows what Eletkra can do showed up on these forums.

Omg. Have I truly found you. Someone else who knows what Elektra is capable of and why she's superior to Bat-(insert feminine gender of choice here). My search has ended

King KAM
Christ it's about time someone else who knows what Eletkra can do showed up on these forums. lol.....elektra recently pwned wolverine...

batdude123
Would Elektra's telepathy even work on Cassie's brain?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King KAM
lol.....elektra recently pwned wolverine...

A half dead Wolverine who was being kept alive by machines moments before and was already in the middle of a fight. Go Elektra!

King KAM
A half dead Wolverine who was being kept alive by machines moments before and was already in the middle of a fight. Go Elektra! wolverine didnt seem slowed down in the least bit considering shortly after he gutted a shark.

marvelprince
Would Elektra's telepathy even work on Cassie's brain?

Why wouldn't it? Didn't Batgirl learn to speak by aid of a psychic? Besides it might actually be easier for Elektra to get into Batgirl's mind since she's a trained fighter (might not snound like it makes sense but she mentioned it Enemy of State)

Black Arachnid
new batgirl will murder Elektra .she ripped a guy atoms apple out when she was 6

srankmissingnin
Elektra severed a mans arm by throwing her sai into the barrel of his hand gun... she did it with so much force that the severed arm was then propelled through his chest. When Cass does this we can talk.

capt it up
Elektra wins.

Here telepathic abilites allow he to know here opponets mvoes before she makes them. This ability allows her to dodge things only superhumans could dodge sorta like DD sense, but in a way better.

Batgirl gots absolutly nuthing on Elektra. Batgirl can read people body language which is good and all, but Elektra can know ever move u make before u make it. He can pry into ur mind and know the move u will make 3 move before u make it.

Every time batgirl reads Elektra body which will be extremely difficult due to the fact Elektra has trained so that fighters can not do that, Eletra will simply read cassie mind and counter the counter with extreme ease.

Also cassie fighting skill are nuthign compared to that of Elektra. As I recall when Cassi lost her abilities to read body language, she was not even aloud to patrol.

Elektra would destroy Cassi quite easiliy.

rotiart
Well. If Elektra is a highly skilled martial artist, who is also a low level telepath....

Even wolverine was beaten originally by Mr. X... who has the same "stats" as elektra. Mind you the only way wolverine got around that was to go savage and not have a mind... I don't think cassie has that luxury.

Metalmanx
Elektra wins.

psy_blade
I think Elektra can also take over someone else's body like Inno of Naruto.

Konton
bump for curiosity

Juk3n
Originally posted by rotiart
Well. If Elektra is a highly skilled martial artist, who is also a low level telepath....

Even wolverine was beaten originally by Mr. X... who has the same "stats" as elektra. Mind you the only way wolverine got around that was to go savage and not have a mind... I don't think cassie has that luxury.

Elektra is not a highly skilled martial artist, shes a MASTER martial artist. smile

And she takes this bout.

cloud102
Batgirl. If it's Cass.

Wild Shadow
elektra ftw via her mental manipulation for misdirection complete control of her automatic functions making it harder for batgirl to big up on.

juggernaut74
Elektra.

Warrior18
I used to think Batgirl, now I favour Elektra. I like her more.

Silent Guardian
Batgirl should take this

cdtm
Good fight.

Cass wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.