Binary vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Longinus
As the title says this is a match that pits Binay (Ms. Marvel) against Wonder Woman. The battle takes place on Saturn's moon Titan. Wonder Woman has access to all of her weapons and Ms. Marvel can remain in her Binary form for an infinite amount of time. I personally feel this is a pretty evenly matched battle, two class 100's, Wonder Woman's weapons should level the playing field against Binary's white holw powers. This is a battle to the death and both are more than willing to kill the other.

My Vote- Binary, sorry if done already but like everyone else is saying the search engine is kinda messed up right now. OT -but whats wrong with it?

rotiart
If you hadn't given WW ALL her weapons, I woulda given the fight to Binary. However in the situation you created, I give it to WW.

golem370
Binary who destroy Wonder Woman

batdude123
WW.

golem370
^ of course lol

batdude123
Of course lol. roll eyes (sarcastic) Wonder Woman. The big mistake was giving her ALL of her weapons.

Longinus
Originally posted by batdude123
Of course lol. roll eyes (sarcastic) Wonder Woman. The big mistake was giving her ALL of her weapons.

alright well now she only gets here sword and lasso, so there.

golem370
Binary- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/binary.htm wins 10/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Longinus
alright well now she only gets here sword and lasso, so there.

IN THIS CASE... Binary wins.

batdude123
Originally posted by golem370
Binary- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/binary.htm wins 10/10

Oh, God. roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't patronize me like that, I know what she can do.

golem370
She would destroy Wonder Woman

Longinus
Originally posted by batdude123
Oh, God. roll eyes (sarcastic) Don't patronize me like that, I know what she can do.

Hey this is a little off topic but does anyone think Binary can take Superman?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.