the thing & predator vs colossus & batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
the thing strongest version

colossus strongest version

predator(equipped with it's alien technology

batman(iguess he will need all his gadgets)

debate

golem370
Thing beats Colossus and Predator beats Batman 7/10 times

HisMajestyAC43
the colossus/batman team would defeat the predator and thing team. batman is superior to a predator, and because the thing and colossus at their strongest versions are close to equal, batman turns the tide.

JohnnyDo3
the 3 heroes teamed up and they beath the holy crap out of predator

rotiart
Colossus tells Batman to sit it out.
Colossus by himself is 100+ tons. Thing at his strongest was never 100 tons. And Thing could only handle Hulk for example when Hulk wasn't angry yet. Colossus chases predator down and eats him.

Broly92
What are the strongest forms of Colossus and Thing

golem370
No Predator,Thing and Colossus destroy Batman

unknowable
Originally posted by golem370
Thing beats Colossus and Predator beats Batman 7/10 times

i thought colossus was stronger than thing.

predator beats batman with gadgets?

unknowable
Originally posted by HisMajestyAC43
the colossus/batman team would defeat the predator and thing team. batman is superior to a predator, and because the thing and colossus at their strongest versions are close to equal, batman turns the tide.

doesn't predator have advanced alien technology?
superior to batman's?

unknowable
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
the 3 heroes teamed up and they beath the holy crap out of predator

it's tow on two

Broly92
Originally posted by unknowable
superior to batman's?
No because Batman gets all his gadgets not just his normal ones

unknowable
Originally posted by rotiart
Colossus by himself is 100+ tons. Thing at his strongest was never 100 tons. And Thing could only handle Hulk for example when Hulk wasn't angry yet. Colossus chases predator down and eats him.

i seen thing knock galactus down, i also heard that thing always achieves feats beyond 100tons

bios are questionable sometimes

unknowable
Originally posted by Broly92
No because Batman gets all his gadgets not just his normal ones

he has advanced alien technology?

unknowable

it's not hand to hand

predator has his weapons of war in this one

srankmissingnin
Behold! The wonders of Predators superior technology... a retractable wrist blade? A... a spear? The razor sharp throwing discus? Ooooo a plasma caster! Never seen one of those before. Batman doesn't have shit on a Predator roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman (not pussy cross over Batman) would beat any Pred and he could do it in hand to hand.

Broly92
he has advanced alien technology?
Yes he does!

HisMajestyAC43
superior to batman's?

yes, but a predator is not necessarily on batman's level when it comes to fighting ability, or intellect. stealth is also a large factor because of course colossus and thing wont need to hide, i doubt they could, but predator is a hunter, and batman is a master of escape and could more than likely evade and eventually take the predator by surprise. once the predator is out of the way, colossus + batman >> Thing.

srankmissingnin
Two Predators once fought a lone samurai in the 16th century. The samurai killed one but the other beat him and left him for dead. The Elder Predator took his swords and used the samurai's fighting style because it was superior to it's own. Also Machiko Noguchi owned many Predators in combat even hand to hand. She was a brown belt. Batman is on an other level of combat skill; you can't even compare a Predator to him

Crossover Batman aside all Predators pale in comparison to the REAL Batman.

unknowable
jeeze

you guys are relentless

i meant no harm towards batman, i was just asking questions.

Darth Martin
What does the pred get?

unknowable
Originally posted by Darth Martin
What does the pred get?

any and all weapons in his arsenal

Darth Martin
Then thing and pred take this 8-9/10.

Grimm22

WTF?!?

Hulk is always mad

Try actually reading somthing before judging a character, or just making some crap up no expression

Darth Martin
Colossus ain't eating nobody. Stan Lee would absoluteley never let Thing lose to colossus. He'd fire anybody ho wrote it.

Jyppe
Batman superior to a Predator warrior? Huh, what have you been smoking? I hope it wasn't those batman comics again. Thye'll make you trip more than anything else.

Seriously, to "written" to his full potential, CIS and BS aside. Predator would just plasmawhore bats out.

Darth Martin
cosinged. Pred is fully armed and would beat bats.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Jyppe
Batman superior to a Predator warrior? Huh, what have you been smoking? I hope it wasn't those batman comics again. Thye'll make you trip more than anything else.

Seriously, to "written" to his full potential, CIS and BS aside. Predator would just plasmawhore bats out.

Bah! No way in hell is Batman getting tagged by a plasma caster. Besides he'd take that thing out of commision with a Bat'o'rang the moment fight started. Then he'd show the Predator he was fighting difference between himself and a 28 year old femal brown belt! big grin

Darth Martin
huh Spearguns anyone?

Darth Martin
roll eyes (sarcastic) Spearguns anyone?

Brute predator
Then thing and pred take this 8-9/10. thats what im talkin about brotha 9/10

HisMajestyAC43
Then thing and pred take this 8-9/10.

yep, and then the little magic pony princesses take over the universe...

if the predator's weapons are so potent, then why does he need the thing on his team? from what i understand, you are saying that he can use his weapons to disintegrate/blow a hole through/ vaporize colossus???? the guy that adamantium just sparks off of?

seriously if predator has weapons that can do that i don't see why he even needs thing on his team.

i think that colossus and thing are a good match for each other, each at their respective best, but when you pit a predator who gets beaten up by brown belts and is also heavy laden with weapons in front of batman, the predator gets owned. be it by batarang or just good old jujitsu...

Darth Martin
Dude, I wasn't the one that said it would put a hole in colossus. I'm sayiong pred makes quik work of batman and helps Ben out and they put the jumpin on colossus.

HisMajestyAC43
Dude, I wasn't the one that said it would put a hole in colossus. I'm sayiong pred makes quik work of batman and helps Ben out and they put the jumpin on colossus.

ok, but how exactly is predator going to make quick work of batman?

seriously batman is a force to be reckoned with. he doesn't hang with the DC big boys for nothing. batman is more than capable of beating a predator, and he would more than likely derive a lot of enjoyment from the tech he steals off its bruised swollen carcass, if the tech is all it's cracked up to be.

pr1983
Colossus ain't eating nobody. Stan Lee would absoluteley never let Thing lose to colossus. He'd fire anybody ho wrote it.

Since when is Stan Lee running Marvel? Colossus is a match for thing at the very least...

Darth Martin
What the f**k? Have you read the the Batman vs Predator crossover. The thread starter said pred is fully equiped.

pr1983
What the f**k? Have you read the the Batman vs Predator crossover. The thread starter said pred is fully equiped.

I was half teasing dude... stick out tongue

Pred is fully equipped right? His shoulder cannon fires superheated plasma blasts right? I wonder would they be similar to the ones Havok uses... if so Pred isn't gonna touch Colossus, Petey has walked through a full power Havok blast, and that was before his upgrade...

I have read the crossover, and Bats wasn't exactly well represented was he? He's gone up against worse and survived, including Superman, Supergirl and the like...

HisMajestyAC43
crossovers aren't cannon.

Darth Martin
Doesn't the factstill remain that colossus can be cut?

pr1983
Doesn't the factstill remain that colossus can be cut?

By who? It takes a hell of a lot to cut him...

Darth Martin
I was asking you.

HisMajestyAC43
colossus can be cut by who??

since when?

why wasn't i told?

colossus would be extremely hard to cut, especially for predator. that would most definitely be its worst bet in this situation. aside from maybe trying to hit colossus's fist with its own face.

pr1983
I was asking you.

It entirely depends on who is trying to cut him... erm

pr1983
colossus can be cut by who??

since when?

why wasn't i told?

colossus would be extremely hard to cut, especially for predator. that would most definitely be its worst bet in this situation. aside from maybe trying to hit colossus's fist with its own face.

laughing

sorry for the double post...

HisMajestyAC43
lol, i explained this just a while back in another thread about ult. colossus and ult. wolverine. and this is adamantium were talking about here.

wolverine attempts to cut through colossus's armor/skin or whatever it is, and generates only sparks. even though the adamantium is stronger than the organic steel, it is impossible for wolverine to drive the claws through colossus under his own power. take the sharpest knife you can find, and attempt to stab it through a one foot thick block of solid aluminum. under your own power, that would be near impossible, regardless of how strong the metal of the knife is. now predator is neither adamantium, nor strong enough to stab through him, so his chances went down the crapper.

pr1983
lol, i explained this just a while back in another thread about ult. colossus and ult. wolverine. and this is adamantium were talking about here.

wolverine attempts to cut through colossus's armor/skin or whatever it is, and generates only sparks. even though the adamantium is stronger than the organic steel, it is impossible for wolverine to drive the claws through colossus under his own power. take the sharpest knife you can find, and attempt to stab it through a one foot thick block of solid aluminum. under your own power, that would be near impossible, regardless of how strong the metal of the knife is. now predator is neither adamantium, nor strong enough to stab through him, so his chances went down the crapper.

I think thats the general consensus on most boards...

DickBlazer
Colossus and Batman all the way.
i dig Thing, esp. Ult. Thing but 616 is no match.
Ult Thing or Ult Colossus alone could take them both
thing on thing, huh?

Mr Master
take the sharpest knife you can find, and attempt to stab it through a one foot thick block of solid aluminum. under your own power, that would be near impossible, regardless of how strong the metal of the knife is. now predator is neither adamantium, nor strong enough to stab through him, so his chances went down the crapper.

Nice analogy.

Don't know much about colossus but that logic sounds right.

Metalmanx
the thing strongest version

colossus strongest version

predator(equipped with it's alien technology

batman(iguess he will need all his gadgets)

debate

Woah, Colossus's STRONGEST version? Hell, he wins this fight by himself.

No disrespect to the Thing whatsover, but using Ultimate Colossus, there isn't much of a match there.

Colossus and Batman for the win.

Jyppe
In your wet dreams or what? Batman has been shot before. Predator could just shoot him with his speargun and his plasmacaster at the same time. Only difference is that Plasma caster locks on and Speargun fires at the speed of light (This is bit controversial, because yet people have dodged the shots. So I doubt it's really light speed. Still faster than a bullet)

What makes you think he'd hit? Predator have above peak human stats in speed and reflexes.

Machico wasn't brown belt at the time she owned the Predators. She was part of the tribe and she was trained in Predator martial arts and stuff. One could say her strength and other stats were increased aswell.

Exactly what I'm thinking. IMO Plasma caster would on a full setting hurt Colossus a bit. I have no idea how much damage his Melee weapons would do. Some guy in the Predator Gauntlet Thread is insisting that Predator weapons are made of adamantium like stuff etc. And a Predator would easily slice through Colossus.

IMO not. The Predator deals with the Batman, and while Colossus and Thing are fighting he comes in and annoys the Colossus. I'm not sure who'd win.. Colossus is tough SOB.

What case are you talking about? If you're talking about the stuff that happened in "war"..? She was trained in predator martial arts and sh*t. Her strength and other stats could have been echanced too. Besides the whole fights were pretty dumb IMO..

I hope you realize we're not talking about Ult. Colossus. It has been said that Predator's wristblades cut in a molecular level.. Though they have been blocked by katanas before.. Go figure. IMO a Predator could damage Colossus a little. (Like scracthing it. Just like Wolverine does. Only difference is that Wolverine's claws are made of adamantium and Predator is stronger than Wolverine)

Metalmanx
I hope you realize we're not talking about Ult. Colossus. It has been said that Predator's wristblades cut in a molecular level.. Though they have been blocked by katanas before.. Go figure. IMO a Predator could damage Colossus a little. (Like scracthing it. Just like Wolverine does. Only difference is that Wolverine's claws are made of adamantium and Predator is stronger than Wolverine)

Well, the thread-starter did say the "strongest versions". And, in my opinion (and I think the majority opinion as well), Ult. Colossus is his strongest version.

Darth Martin
I think Pred kills bats and help thing out and they win by doubleteaming colossus.

HisMajestyAC43
batman, with a "general knowledge" of the predator's abilities and weaponry is skilled enough to avoid being blasted by his plasma, or stabbed by his "super-harpoon" gun. Batman has avoided being shot on multiple occasions, and i doubt that if your projectile was going any faster it would manage to hit batman. he doesn't dodge the bullets before they hit him, he stays out of their path of trajectory, which in predator's case puts his projectile weapons out of comission. if you were to start a batman vs. predator thread, i can safely say that most will agree with me. batman is going to beat predator the majority of the time.

and if we aren't talking about ult. colossus, then who is the mystery strongest incarnation of colossus?

Jyppe
Lmfao, you're seriously thinking he could beat a Predator without serious PIS or something?

First of all, how's Batman going to see him? Secondly, Batman is no Spider-man. I admit he's very fast and dodges pistol fire "easily". But if he's not going to see where the "gun" is how is going to anticipate the shot? Besides, a plasma shot is lot larger, wider but at the same time as fast as, or arguable faster than a bullet.

As far as durability is concerned, a Predator has taken rifle rounds to head and still continued fighting. Predators can easily tear human's head right off, and at times they have been ripping Aliens' heads off too. Which is a major feat. Batman is propably more skilled as this is just a normal hunter, but the hunter is stronger, faster, more durable.. Etc etc.

Please do tell how Bats wins this one?

Btw, strongest Colossus.. Umm.. No idea Why didn't the thread starter just say Ult. Colossus vs etc etc. Besides, Wasnt AOA Colossus "quite" powerful?

Grimm22
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Woah, Colossus's STRONGEST version? Hell, he wins this fight by himself.

No disrespect to the Thing whatsover, but using Ultimate Colossus, there isn't much of a match there.

Colossus and Batman for the win.

Ult. Colossus = Overrated no expression

Seriously, I dont even count the Magneto PIS or him beating Thor or Iron Man big grin

He still got the stupid submerine though erm

Broly92
In your wet dreams or what? Batman has been shot before. Predator could just shoot him with his speargun and his plasmacaster at the same time. Only difference is that Plasma caster locks on and Speargun fires at the speed of light (This is bit controversial, because yet people have dodged the shots. So I doubt it's really light speed. Still faster than a bullet)

What makes you think he'd hit? Predator have above peak human stats in speed and reflexes.

Machico wasn't brown belt at the time she owned the Predators. She was part of the tribe and she was trained in Predator martial arts and stuff. One could say her strength and other stats were increased aswell.

Exactly what I'm thinking. IMO Plasma caster would on a full setting hurt Colossus a bit. I have no idea how much damage his Melee weapons would do. Some guy in the Predator Gauntlet Thread is insisting that Predator weapons are made of adamantium like stuff etc. And a Predator would easily slice through Colossus.

IMO not. The Predator deals with the Batman, and while Colossus and Thing are fighting he comes in and annoys the Colossus. I'm not sure who'd win.. Colossus is tough SOB.

What case are you talking about? If you're talking about the stuff that happened in "war"..? She was trained in predator martial arts and sh*t. Her strength and other stats could have been echanced too. Besides the whole fights were pretty dumb IMO..

Yes the Preds are stronger but their weaponry isn't stronger than adamantium

Metalmanx
Btw, strongest Colossus.. Umm.. No idea Why didn't the thread starter just say Ult. Colossus vs etc etc. Besides, Wasnt AOA Colossus "quite" powerful?

Oh yea, good point there. I almost forgot about AOA Colossus. He really was QUITE powerful indeed. Though it's still debatable as to which one is stronger, since AOA Colossus didn't get enough showings to compare.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22
Ult. Colossus = Overrated no expression

Seriously, I dont even count the Magneto PIS or him beating Thor or Iron Man big grin

He still got the stupid submerine though erm

Eh, your opinion, bro. He's just plain stronger than his 616 counterpart. Able to do things 616 couldn't.

Broly92
Eh, your opinion, bro. He's just plain stronger than his 616 counterpart. Able to do things 616 couldn't.
How do we know that is Colossus strongest form what about Age of Apocalypse Colossus

Metalmanx
How do we know that is Colossus strongest form what about Age of Apocalypse Colossus

Yea, that's what I was talking about two posts previous to this one. I don't know for sure, but like I said, there really weren't enough showings of AOA Colossus to use as proper evidence to compare the two. Unless you know something I don't, then I wouldn't mind hearing it.

Broly92
Yea, that's what I was talking about two posts previous to this one. I don't know for sure, but like I said, there really weren't enough showings of AOA Colossus to use as proper evidence to compare the two. Unless you know something I don't, then I wouldn't mind hearing it.
No I do not but since they are fighting everyday of their lives in a war I just assumed but like you said if anyone else has prove I would like to see it

Mr Master
Colossus strength level seems to change alot..

anybody have a quick summary?

different strength class he's been in?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mr Master
Colossus strength level seems to change alot..

anybody have a quick summary?

different strength class he's been in?

He started off at Class 70. And he's basically been in an uphill upgrading movement since then. Currently, he is mid-tier Class 100.

Mr Master
He started off at Class 70. And he's basically been in an uphill upgrading movement since then. Currently, he is mid-tier Class 100.

Wasn't the Thing pushing 100 once?

In his prehistoric days.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Mr Master
Wasn't the Thing pushing 100 once?

In his prehistoric days.

Huh? Thing is class 100 right now.

Broly92
Huh? Thing is class 100 right now.
No he isn't unless he got a recent power up I am not aware of

Metalmanx
No he isn't unless he got a recent power up I am not aware of

No powerup. Just gradual strength increase over the years as he got stronger. Same with Colossus.

Thing and Colossus are both class 100.

Broly92
No powerup. Just gradual strength increase over the years as he got stronger. Same with Colossus.

Thing and Colossus are both class 100.
I have heard of Collosus increasing strength over the years many times but never of Thing

Grimm22
I have heard of Collosus increasing strength over the years many times but never of Thing

Well maybe you should have mad

HisMajestyAC43
Lmfao, you're seriously thinking he could beat a Predator without serious PIS or something?

First of all, how's Batman going to see him? Secondly, Batman is no Spider-man. I admit he's very fast and dodges pistol fire "easily". But if he's not going to see where the "gun" is how is going to anticipate the shot? Besides, a plasma shot is lot larger, wider but at the same time as fast as, or arguable faster than a bullet.

As far as durability is concerned, a Predator has taken rifle rounds to head and still continued fighting. Predators can easily tear human's head right off, and at times they have been ripping Aliens' heads off too. Which is a major feat. Batman is propably more skilled as this is just a normal hunter, but the hunter is stronger, faster, more durable.. Etc etc.

Please do tell how Bats wins this one?

batman has tracked a guy who was invisible, and has succesfully hid from superman. he has doged the full on attack of a helicopter shooting at him with machine guns and rockets... he then proceeded to take down the helicopter by throwing a small knife into it's blades. he has taken sniper shots to the chest just to instill fear in the shooter.

we are talking a guy who has dodged deadshot. and not to mention broke his jaw with a batarang in a wild west duel shootout... the guns thing is just not really a viable option for destroying bats, or at least hasn't fared well in the past. i'm sort of wondering how the predator is going to see batman.

and about the predator's strength... it's not more than solomon grundy's or darkseid's, so more than likely he won't be doing to batman he hasn't experienced tenfold.

i don't know much about AoA colossus, but i do know about ult. and i just figured that was who the thread starter was refferring to.

Metalmanx
batman has tracked a guy who was invisible, and has succesfully hid from superman. he has doged the full on attack of a helicopter shooting at him with machine guns and rockets... he then proceeded to take down the helicopter by throwing a small knife into it's blades. he has taken sniper shots to the chest just to instill fear in the shooter.

we are talking a guy who has dodged deadshot. and not to mention broke his jaw with a batarang in a wild west duel shootout... the guns thing is just not really a viable option for destroying bats, or at least hasn't fared well in the past. i'm sort of wondering how the predator is going to see batman.

and about the predator's strength... it's not more than solomon grundy's or darkseid's, so more than likely he won't be doing to batman he hasn't experienced tenfold.

i don't know much about AoA colossus, but i do know about ult. and i just figured that was who the thread starter was refferring to.

While I'm voting for Colossus/Batman, in the Predator's defense...he sees things in infrared (when using his helmet, which I assume he'll have from the start), which means Batman couldn't hide from him.

Just a heads up.

Jyppe
Tracking isn't same as fighting. Who was this "invisible" dude? Was he strong, skilled, durable, fast and armed with ranged weaponary?

Proves that modern pilots can't aim for a shit *Rolls eyes*

Predators have access to the whole light spectrum. Batman's not going to hide from him. Besides, Predator can use his melee weapons, and ranged weapons efficently at the same time as using his plasma caster doesn't require hands to fire.

Has batman beat Darkseid in hand to hand combat..? Besides, Predator is fast and skilled too. His durability isn't really on par with Darkseid's, but it's enough.

So it was Ult. Colossus. I thought the match up was about 616 universes, but apparently not. There's nothing really Predator could do to efficently hurt Colossus.

HisMajestyAC43
Tracking isn't same as fighting. Who was this "invisible" dude? Was he strong, skilled, durable, fast and armed with ranged weaponary?

no he was sneaking up on superman, who later said he knew he was there, but also knew batman would handle it.

Proves that modern pilots can't aim for a shit *Rolls eyes*

maybe, but nonetheless when you have rockets exploding on either side of you, it sure says something about your agility and reflexes when you are unaffected and manage to dodge every one.

Predators have access to the whole light spectrum. Batman's not going to hide from him. Besides, Predator can use his melee weapons, and ranged weapons efficently at the same time as using his plasma caster doesn't require hands to fire.

it doesn't matter if he can use them both at the same time, i'm sure that if batman was even planning to get anywhere near the predator he would make sure to take the plasma cannon out of commission before doing so. superman has infrared vision too, and x-ray, along with super-hearing.

Has batman beat Darkseid in hand to hand combat..? Besides, Predator is fast and skilled too. His durability isn't really on par with Darkseid's, but it's enough.

no he hasn't "beat him", he has challenged him and taken the punishment. the punishment, however, is much more than anything predator would be dishing out if he could get a hit in at all.

oh and i agree with you on the fact that predator would be hard pressed to even bother colossus...

Darth Martin
Also, the plasma-caster tracks it's target so it is un-likely that bats wikll be dodging it. Spear-Gun is too fast for him too IMO.

h1a8
Please, HisMajestyAC43, don't let your batman fanboyism blind you from common sense. First of all, batman doesn't have spidersense. How is he going to know when the Pred's plamsa shot is coming out or his spear gun? Batman can't dodge after the fire (but more like get out of the way before the fire). Plus the plasma is homed to him.

And what about the smartdisk? If Pred decides to throw it first then bats would be busy trying to dodge it. While in the meantime Pred can just home him for a plasma shot.

I think you had agreed that Pred has the durability, speed, strength, and weaponry advantage over batman and at the same time are ignoring these advantages by still saying that batman will still win. How? These advantages are more than enough. This is common sense. I believe you are using the "admit the weaknesses in my argument first" strategy to make people forget about those advantages. Its not happening!

Before you go on saying batman will win again please tell us of the advantages he has over Pred. But remember, batman is not smarter (It is understood by all that Preds have greater or equal intelligence than the smartest humans. They have trained for more than 100 years in tracking, hunting, strategy, etc. One can let their technology be proof enough). And remember that bats roughly have the same (at best) level of h2h skill as Pred (Warrior Preds have alien arts which are greater than or equal to the best human arts and hundreds of years of training and fighting experience to go with it). But h2h most likely won't be existant here in this battle anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.