Is Snape Good or Bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

baby_ash10
Personally I think Snape is screwed up in the head but not stupid on the contrary he is verry verry smart
if it came down to it he likes harry but is so totally jelous its not even funny!!!!!Usually DD is never wrong and he trusted snape cuz if he is dead he wouldnt let him die in vein

Post a comment telling me what you think cuz i want to know!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) smile confused smile

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

baby_ash10
Pleaz AWNSER TELLING ME WHAT U THINK CUZ I REALLY WWANT TO KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Phantom
There is a thread on this already. Please use the SEARCH ENGINE before starting threads. Reported.

Rave X
and go to www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

edit: read the Snape clues

Barker
Originally posted by Rave X
and go to www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

edit: read the Snape clues
www.dumbledoreisdead.com

pinki_1O1
i do not think that anyone is gay but my mom thinks that snape is secretly in love with narsica and thats why he helped her that he is working as a double agent and dumbledore is not really dead confused i suppose that could work?

Rave X
this is a thread about good or bad, not gay or straight doh

The Phantom
This thread is going to be ending up closed.

RoguePw25
Originally posted by baby_ash10
Personally I think Snape is screwed up in the head but not stupid on the contrary he is verry verry smart
if it came down to it he likes harry but is so totally jelous its not even funny!!!!!Usually DD is never wrong and he trusted snape cuz if he is dead he wouldnt let him die in vein

Post a comment telling me what you think cuz i want to know!!!!!! roll eyes (sarcastic) smile confused smile

rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic) smile

Those are interesing insights baby_ash10, but we have several threads on this. Please use the SEARCH before starting threads. Thanks.

Demonic Phoenix
Obviously

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.