Final Fantasy VII- revenge sign up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thunder Fox
On the far side of the world, there lies a town called Wutai. The people there, the Wutainese, are going insane from the loss of the head cheif, and the Wutai Jewels. Those Jewels were most precious, and the fact that they only had one big time thief in the village, they presumed it was Yuffie. Yuffie was a minor Materia thief. Not a jewel thief. Yuffie's trial is but two weeks away, and she thinks that if she is found guilty, she will be put to death.

The mercenaries were called upon to get the Jewels back from whomever stole them. Hopefully, they get the jewels back in time.

Every ten pages will be one day.

Character sheet:

Name:
Species:
Eye color:
Skin/fur color:
Weight:
Hight:
Dress: (only if needed
Jacket: (only if needed
Shirt: (only if needed
pants: (needed
shoes: (Only if needed
Personality:
Weapon:
Materia:
Biography:
this is the storyline but any ideas to make it better
yes this has the go ahead and the rules are kinda obvious

Kurosaki Ichigo

FG725
Originally posted by Thunder Fox
On the far side of the world, there lies a town called Wutai. The people there, the Wutainese, are going insane from the loss of the head cheif, and the Wutai Jewels. Those Jewels were most precious, and the fact that they only had one big time thief in the village, they presumed it was Yuffie. Yuffie was a minor Materia thief. Not a jewel thief. Yuffie's trial is but two weeks away, and she thinks that if she is found guilty, she will be put to death.

The mercenaries were called upon to get the Jewels back from whomever stole them. Hopefully, they get the jewels back in time.

Every ten pages will be one day.

Character sheet:

Name:
Species:
Eye color:
Skin/fur color:
Weight:
Hight:
Personality:
Weapon:
Materia:
Biography:
this is the storyline but any ideas to make it better
yes this has the go ahead and the rules are kinda obvious
(did you get my pm for the storyline?)
Name:Vincent Valentine
Sex:male
Species:human
Eye color:?
Skin/fur color:white/ no fur
Weight:?
Hight:?
Jacket: red cloak
Shirt: black outfit
shoes: covered with metal plates on top
Personality:nice, sad, occasionally gets p.o'd
Weapon:cerberus(badass gun)
Materia:whatever his is
Biography:it's really friggin long so I'll just post his wiki thing
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vincent_Valentine

Thunder Fox
(yes)
i am cloud i'll post bio in a minute

FG725
(yes)
i am cloud i'll post bio in a minute
you didn't like my idea cry

Thunder Fox
i love the idea i jst posted to much with out noticeing i copied and pasted i'll post yous in a little bit

Thunder Fox
never mind the proson won't let me change the frickin story

FG725
never mind the proson won't let me change the frickin story
who wont?

Thunder Fox
nm post yours in aminute

FG725
TF you gotta pm some people that joined and tell em to sign their asses up

Thunder Fox
who were they?

FG725
just get some FF fans like Darth Revan guy and go through the other Final fantasy RPGs

Thunder Fox
thaaaaat helps.... tomorrow i am busy right now

Sora The Brave
Im here! I'll sign up tomorrow... its early!

MadMel
early?....
Name: 'Gus katarn.
Sex: male
Species: human..
Eye color: blue/white
Skin/fur color: white
Weight: unkown (i never do weight)
Height: 6'1''
Dress: N/A
Jacket: black
Shirt: grey/white
pants: black
shoes: black
Personality: nice usually, but can get angry and violent when he is attacked..
Weapon: duel black swords.
Materia: er..enemy steal is one...how many can you have?
Biography: do i have to do this...if i do, ill post it later..

Kurosaki Ichigo
And Ichigo has the Green Materia.

MadMel
blink...green..which one...

FG725
Materia that's for people who don't know what materia is I have ancient materia used to control chaos form
I couldn't find a pic of Vincent's chaos form but here is a thing that shows him in it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w46E0TfvGI

MadMel
i know what it is...i just dunno which green materia ichigo is using...

FG725
Originally posted by MadMel
i know what it is...i just dunno which green materia ichigo is using...
I know I was just posting it for everyone

Thunder Fox
ok what kind of green materia like what spells

Sora The Brave
Name: Alex
Sex: Male
Species: Human
Eye color: Blue
Skin/fur color: Tan
Weight: 134 Lbs.
Hight: 5'11"
Looks: Long black trenchcoat, under neath is worn a necklace like Tidus's, and long black pants, with an open 'Ronso Fangs' Blitzball jersey. Long red hair, down to mid back.
Personality: Outgoing, talkative, an annoyance. Good fighter, gets down to buisness.
Weapon: (Pic, carries the two on the left at all times. Does not own Brotherhood.)
Materia: SUMMON: Valefore, MAGIC: Lightning, Quake. RESTORITIVE: Heal
Biography: Born in a land far away from Wutai, Spira, Alex is an alien to the new world. He saught adventure, and boy did he find it. He practices the Fayth of Valefore, namely from Besaid Island, though he grew up near the Gagazet mountain range. He now arrives in Wutai, hoping to find a way to return home.

Sora The Brave
Two of them, red and green.

MadMel
ok my materia include: enemy steal (command), fire (magic), ice (magic)..

FG725
alright lets pick this thing up.NOW I for one didn't join for it to die. Now if we wanna keep it going at a decent pace we'll need more members so someone start pming your friends on here to join. In the rpg here are some guidelines not rules since I don't run this campaign
1)be best not to stay in one spot to long or we'll never move making it an all out fighting rpg we have a plot best follow it if at any point in time we stop and you think we should hurry and move speak your mind and help move it along

2) Come on here at least everytime you are online and as frequently as possible.

3)if someone hasn't been coming online check with them to see if they are still participating if not you can kill off their character but if they are busy it'd be helpful to move their character

4) don't ignore people. It's not helpful to the RPG when you don't work with the other members so if someone says recap respond to them even if you don't know acknowledge them and let them know you're not completely ignoring believe it or not this can lead to people leaving the RPG's if they can't count on the other members to help them out.

5) Don't do ridiculous things such as killing off one of the most powerful creatures with one hit.

Now those are simply guidelines from what I have seen RPGs die from. So we need to get more people and open up the main thread

Thunder Fox
i am going to use FG's idea and i make the profile for cloud in a minute

hmm.....it's pretty good. Maybe add on a little more to what all happened to the chief. Like maybe he disappeared for awhile and his body was found by someone. Is sephiroth going to be the main villain or Kadaj? Who? here would be my version of yours not changing much

On the far side of the world, there lies a town called Wutai. The people there, the Wutainese, They have been troubled by the recent loss of their head chief whose body was found but a few days earlier even worse they have lost the sacred wutai jewels. Those Jewels were most precious, only one person entered their mind at first of who would do something like this the one thief in their town Yuffie. Yuffie was a minor Materia thief. Not a jewel thief. Yuffie's trial is but two weeks away, and she thinks that if she is found guilty, she will be put to death.

Yuffie and her friends have but two weeks to find the jewels and prove her innocence if they cannot do so in that time she will surely be found guilty and be killed. However, the people of wutai don't trust Yuffie alone with her friends so they have called out some of the strongest mercenaries in the world to go with them on this hunt. If Yuffie tries to escape the mercenaries will attack and kill her.

Sora The Brave
Im ready to Rp, and I guess I'll PM some friends.

Thunder Fox
oh and its not fun if made ups were uber powerful so use common sense and don't make them stronger then like cloud or sephiroth

Name: Cloud Strife
Species: human
Eye color: glowing blue
Skin/fur color: pale
Weight: not sure
Height: not sure
Appearance: outfit from advent children
Personality: quiet keeps to him self ect.
Weapon: buster sword
Materia: Green: ice, fire, cure, demi , Red: Neo Bahamut Yellow: sense and enemy skill
Biography: During the first part of the game, Cloud states that he is a former member of the corporate regime Shin-Ra's private elite military known as "SOLDIER," and exhibits great strength and prowess in battle that supports his claim. Recruited by his childhood friend Tifa Lockhart as a mercenary for the anti-Shin-Ra resistance movement known as "AVALANCHE," Cloud fights alongside Barret Wallace a large and brooding black man with one arm replaced with a gun prosthesis. AVALANCHE also initially includes Tifa and three non-player characters: a fiery female computer expert named "Jessie", a cool-headed man named "Biggs", and a rotund and friendly demolitions expert named "Wedge." Participating in their covert missions, Cloud is extremely aloof and unsociable to the others, putting forth a cold exterior. Shortly after the game's first mission, however, Cloud meets a young flower girl named Aerith Gainsborough, a woman who will have a profound impact on Cloud's life. Dodging the Shin-Ra's military, Cloud eventually finds himself protecting Aerith from Shin-Ra and their covert paramilitary team known as "the Turks," who wish to capture Aerith for reasons yet unknown. Joined by Tifa shortly thereafter, the trio have a short, humorous misadventure in the slums of Midgar involving Cloud having to cross dress as a woman—a first glimpse of Cloud's lighter side and the first major comic relief of the game.

As the story unfolds, the Shin-Ra corporation destroys part of its own capital, Midgar, in an attempt to crush AVALANCHE. The disaster is then cynically blamed on AVALANCHE itself to manipulate the public. Countless are left dead, including Biggs, Wedge, and Jessie, and Aerith is kidnapped by the Turks' leader, Tseng. It is revealed that the reason Shin-Ra has wanted Aerith apprehended is that she is the last remaining member of an ancient race known as "the Cetra," who are said to have mysterious powers related to the Planet.

With few other options, Cloud joins Tifa and Barret in infiltrating the Shin-Ra headquarters to rescue Aerith. Upon rescuing her and finding a bizarre non-human companion called "Red XIII," Cloud and the others are shocked to find the President of Shin-Ra dead with a long sword in his back. Cloud instantly recognizes the sword as belonging to the legendary leader of SOLDIER: Sephiroth - Cloud's former boyhood idol, who has been missing in action and presumed dead for five years. Shin-Ra is then taken over by the deceased president's ruthless young son, Rufus Shinra, and the group makes a daring escape from Midgar to start a journey that will span the entire world and draw Cloud and his companions into something far bigger than anyone had ever imagined.

(got more info if needed)

Kurosaki Ichigo
I'll PM some friends.

MadMel
oh and its not fun if made ups were uber powerful so use common sense and don't make them stronger then like cloud or sephiroth i agree...
Age: forgot like 23 this is a year after AC right? if so he's 24..
outfit from advent childrenbig grin

Thunder Fox
i put the roleplaying thread as soon as quincy tells me his idea

Krone
Name: Crone
Eye color: pale Blue
Skin/fur color: White pale
Hair : liek Kadajs
Weight: i dunno
height: 5'9"
Dress:
Jacket: Long red trench coat
Shirt: none
pants: Black
shoes: Brown boots
Personality: Loner keeps to himself, prefurs not to fight in a team but can.
Weapon:two katanas and a pistol
Materia:Green:Fire, Thunder Red Bahamut Zero
Biography: Born in midgar and lived there for a portion of his life until his mother wanted to leave the city. they left for Nibelhelm, his mother was killed when Sephiroth destroyed the village, he grew up parent less living in the local inn (i would write more but hey! im lazy when it comes to bios)

When is this gonna be up and going? or is it already up

Grand_Moff_Gav
Name: Rufus Shinra
Species: human
Eye color: blue
Skin/fur color: white
Hight:5' 11"
Personality:cold and dark, only interested in rebuilding the ShinRa company
Weapon:shotgun
Materia:none
Biography: Rufus is President of the dying ShinRa Electric Power Company, aka ShinRa Inc. His sole intrest is to rebuild the company with the help of his loyal turks, he is also showing an intrest in the rare Wutai jewls, though for what reason is unknown...

Thunder Fox
correct term was president of shinra this is after the game and advent children but approved

Krone
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Name: Rufus Shinra

your naked??!?!

Thunder Fox
lol

Sora The Brave
Thunder, Could I be from Balamb? Or is that not around here either?

Thunder Fox
i am thinking hold on

Krone
oooo so were on a road trip to balamb on foot...

Sora The Brave
Hahaha!! Yeah right. Probably gonna find some way to get there by air. (I.E. Highwind wink )

Krone
soo we seem to be the only two alive in the rp whos atually rping everyone else is ...DEAD! Happy Dance

Sora The Brave
Or... They aren't here stick out tongue

Krone
oooo your clever! embarrasment damn my age is wrong ment it to be 17 not 27 :'(

Sora The Brave
Name: Alex
Eye color: Blue
Skin/fur color: Tan
Weight: 134 Lbs.
Hight: 5'11"
Looks: Long black trenchcoat, under neath is worn a necklace like Tidus's, and long black pants, with an open 'Ronso Fangs' Blitzball jersey. Long red hair, down to mid back.
Personality: Outgoing, talkative, an annoyance. Good fighter, gets down to buisness.
Weapon: (Pic, carries the two on the left at all times. Does not own Brotherhood.)
Materia: SUMMON: Valefore, MAGIC: Lightning, Quake. RESTORITIVE: Heal
Biography: (A work in the making! IM still choosing where Im from.)

Krone
ok i updated my Bio abit so im going to re-post it

Name: Crone
Eye color: pale Blue
Skin/fur color: light Tan
Hair : liek Kadajs
Weight: i dunno
height: 5'9"
Dress:
Jacket: Red Jacket
Shirt: White top
pants: Black
shoes: Brown boots
Personality: Friendly to everyone, can be see as over friendly, can be a huge annoyance, like a challenge every now and then
Weapon:two katanas
Materia:Green:Fire, Thunder Red Bahamut Zero
Biography: Born in midgar and lived there for a portion of his life until his mother wanted to leave the city. they left for Nibelhelm, his mother was killed when Sephiroth destroyed the village, he grew up parent less living in the local inn (i would write more but hey! im lazy when it comes to bios)

Grand_Moff_Gav
Your children?

Krone
teenagers smile

Sora The Brave
(Yup!)

Height:
6'4"
Job:
Ex-AVALANCHE Leader

Birthdate:
December 15th
Birthplace:
Corel Village
Weapon:
Gun Arm

Losing his wife in an incident with Shinra years ago, Barret founded AVALANCHE: an underground resistance group whose mission was to destroy the use of Mako energy by destroying the reactors that power Midgar. Devoting his life to vengeance, Barret hired Cloud, an ex-Soldier, for his first bombing mission. Little does he realize that there is much more at stake. After his success the first time, they try again, but ShinRa foils his plans and he lost many good members, except for Cloud. They then set out to stop Sephiroth, and then Kadaj and Sephiroth, and now here they are... After some jewels...

Sora The Brave
Barret:

Grand_Moff_Gav
KK, but guys, try not to limit what other people can do after you've posted, it's ok if it's done occasionally or when the story calls for it, but dont do it too often!

Sora The Brave
(EDIT:: O_O)

FG725
Name:Cid Highwind
Species:human
Eye color:blue
Skin/fur color:white
Weight:?
Height:5'8
Jacket: Blue
Shirt: white
pants: brown
shoes: brown boots
Personality:constantly swearing, losing his temper and chain-smoking cigarettes. Despite this rough appearance, he has a good heart
Weapon:spear
Materia:Green:Bolt,heal Red:Ifrit
Biography:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cid_Highwind

Krone
o....ok we were just being the comic relief as no one else was posting and then people did ... but sorry

mith fox
Name:eldon
Species:half elf(if thats what u mean by speices)
Eye color:green
Skin/fur color:tanish/brown
Weight:167
Hight:5ft'7in
pants: dark brown jeans
Personality:has lived a life of solitude ever since his family had been killed by there rival tribe the wkians
Weapon:a very rare bow made out of a yew tree with bits of mithril embedded inside
Materia:??
Biography: at the age of 7 his family was killed by there rival tribe.they have been fighting over land for years and now eldon the son of a Noble archer had been left to live on his own ever since. and dose not trust easily

mith fox
weres the real rp or has it not been created??

Thunder Fox
you don't know what materia is? and yes its made hold on

mith fox
ok but ya i dont know what maeria is i dont think would u plz tell me what it is and give me the link to the real rp plzz

mith fox
materia*

Wild-Cherry
Thunder Fox knows this chari stick out tongue

Name- Nyte Hearth

Age- 19

Sexuality- It's hard to tell with him

Background Information-Nyte remembers nothing of where he was bornm or who his parents were. He woke up in a room he did not know. evrything was unfimiliar. One thing, however , was sure. He shouldve been dead.

When Nyte finally came to, few people were standing around him. The wanted him for something. He had a calling, they said. But what? They knew something he obviously didnt, and planned to use it against him. His memories were what they offered. The price? the deaths of those opposing Shinra. He didn't believe them at first, but they injected him with something..and a tste of he memories came back. They were horrible, but he was assured that it was only a grim moment in his past. The rest would be better.

They educated them of their ways, and finally, he has been honed to perfection. At this point others were after him, and he was finally taking captive by those opposing Shinra. And just about anyone else. Same promise. Same price. This time, however, with a twist. A twist he chose to throw out of his mind unitll the mission was accomplished.

Appearence - Nyte has bleach blonde hair, almost silvery, which falls to his shoulder blades in a low braid. His bangs cover his mezmorizingly vivid green eyes. He's 6'2 and has a toned six-pack.

His normal attire consists of a Red leather trench, A pair of dark red sunglasses, dark black pants and a long sleeved white blouse.

Likes-The feeling 'like' has only associated itself with him when he met the animal they had given him as a 'tool'.

Dislikes-He isi told to dislike any one opposing him.

Fears-he has no memory, but when his wolf got hurt he felt it.

Other- he weilds a lightweight, extremly sharp barbed chain. With the right precision and acuracy, it can slice through virtually anything, and he has an amzingly agile pet wolf, which is capable of doing much more then the average wolf. And she talks

Ill post a quick bio for the wolf

Name: 03 S.U.E ( subject under evalutaion, test run number 3 ) or just Sue.

sex: female

appearence: She's entirely a steel like grey.

background: Unkown, besides the fact that she is a test subject.

Other: She can talk, and is bred to kill.

Thunder Fox
lol yep welcom jill

Thunder Fox
Originally posted by mith fox
ok but ya i dont know what maeria is i dont think would u plz tell me what it is and give me the link to the real rp plzz ok an i will pm you info on materia

Ruby_weapon
Name: Jason

Species: Humanoid Wolf

Eye color: Dark Red

fur color: a bright silver with a black stripe on his chest and stomach.

Weight: 175

Hight: 5'9

Dress: N/A

Jacket: N/A

Shirt: N/A

pants: A pair of black jeans

shoes: N/A

Personality: Shy. He can Get aggressive if it is necessary

Weapon: Claws

Materia: Darkness (blind) and Fira

Biography: As a science Experiment, he lived his life as an animal (no pun intended) and was kept in a containment bio tube. He doesn't know much about his past, nor does he care. He lives only for the future. He escaped the labs in Junon. He is under constant pursuit, but deals his time with freelance jobs. a Mercenary if you will. He Head about the Wutai crises and is on his way to find the details. He travels by foot, so it takes a long while to get anywhere. He constantly Turns on a small radio indicating where he is for a pick up from an airship he's heard so much about, driven by the pilot: Cid Highwind. He has never had any luck, though increases his usage of the radio every day. When he does so, it also puts himself at risk because of the troops who look for him. He isn't very valuable, but still is worth something. He wants the pursuit to end so he can relax, may it only be for a little while.

Thunder Fox
approved

mith fox
ok an i will pm you info on materia
you never did this yet! and i realy want to join....can i join any way dose it matter that much what my materia is?

Thunder Fox
sorry for got i'll do it now

mith fox
Name: eldon
Species:dwarf
Eye color:brown
Skin/fur color:brown
Weight:276lbs
Hight:4ft 6in
Dress: none
Jacket: deer skin jacket
Shirt:leather shirt
pants: leather pants
shoes: hard leather boots
Personality: mostly angry always wanting to get things done with power!
Weapon:double handed axe
Materia:green(fire,thunder,bilzzara)
Biography:a old dwarf who has lived around his village his entire life and has had barley any real fighting except for hunting animals he is ready to go out and see the rest of the world.

and can u give me the link to the real game plz!

Thunder Fox
approve and here is th link Final Fantasy rp

Twilight durmak
(is it too late to join?)

Name: Heather Tsukana
Sex:female
Species:anchient
Eye color: aqua
Weight:121
Hight:5'4"
Dress:a goddess like white dress
Jacket:
Shirt:
pants:
shoes: white tie up heels
Personality:calm, quiet,and short tempered.
Weapon:two sword like siciles
Materia:summon materia and a materia called"HEAVEN" she wears around her neck
Biography:she grew up in a town 15 miles from wutia that was burned down by shin-ra years ago. she came to wutia as a sixteen year old adopted mother of one nine year old boy. while the events of sephiroth unfolded two years ago she realized her half brother was out of control. not being able to do anything but hide out in wutia she became mad at herself for not trying to stop Sephiroth. she trianed for a long time and now she's as stronge as Sephiroth even though she doesnt look like it.

Name: Gregory Tsukana
Species:were wolf
Eye color:golden green
Skin/fur color:black fur/pale skin
Weight:138
Hight:6'2"
Dress:
Jacket:
Shirt: white wife beater with a red "G" on it
pants: blue jeans with the bottoms rolled up
shoes: white and red tennis shoes
Personality:very short tempered, loner, does care much for anyone.
Weapon:a blade made from a wolf's fang
Materia:none
Biography: adopted by Heather at the age of nine he's come to adore her. he protects her from any trouble. while Heather trianed Gregory left to find a teacher to make him stronger. now he's about as stronge as Heather. he's vowed not to let her die a terrible death like his parents.

Name: Yakui Sanso
Sex:female
Species: clone
Eye color: golden
Weight:125
Hight:5'4"
Dress:black gothic dress
Jacket:
Shirt:
pants:
shoes: black boots
Personality:rude,agravating,stuck-up
Weapon:two gun blades
Materia: a materia called "INFINITY"
Biography: she was created from Heather's DNA years ago when shin-ra had taken Heather away from her home and expiremented on her but Heather doesn't remember any of it. Yakui's on the verge of death and now is the time to remind Heather of her horrible past before she kills her that is.....

Sparkly
THAT was a late registration stick out tongue Way to bump kid!

Thunder Fox
lol i really should get this rp going again

Twilight durmak
(i realized that 1 min after posting my last reply i didnt look at the date of the last post but yeah thunder fox you should restart this.)

Thunder Fox
i will if we can more members

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.