Name That Comic!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spideys Sister
Okay, I'm bored and CBF is really slow moving sometimes. So I thought of a game we can play to speed things up while others are posting. big grin

The person above you posts a line from a comic. You don't need to know the exact comic but like the series or who it stars. If you do get the exact comic you get an extra point. Every right answer is worth 1 point. Wrong answers get nothing. So on and so forth... you get the point. Try and use what you know of the poster and hints are allowed. okay...

"I know I have been a superhero for a relatively short time... but you're a bad guy, right?"

Hint: (I know it's basicly obvious..) New comic, hometown NYC

Have fun guys.. PLEASE!

batdude123
Edit.

Grimm22
Its Gravity

I dont know what issue it is though erm

batdude123
Bump...

bigbran
you...

Scoobless
ninja

bigbran
you...

Scoobless
What the f**k? ..... confused

bigbran
you...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Grimm22
Its Gravity

I dont know what issue it is though erm USM #90... Sorry I'm boring you guys... embarrasment

bigbran
you...

H. S. 6
How about:

"Make me, traitor. Make me."

Dynamic One
civil war frontline 3

Grimm22
Originally posted by Spideys Sister
USM #90... Sorry I'm boring you guys... embarrasment

Crud erm

I could have sworn it was gravity no expression

Oh well, I was close stick out tongue

bigbran
thou shall not steal.

Psyquis52
How about this one?

"Oh my God it's a hootenanny!"

Hint: the guy who says it has the baddest cast I've ever seen on his arm

Spideys Sister
That sounds like that guy from the game... although I can't reneber eithers name.

Rewmac
How about this one ?

"I apologize...For killing you captors and denying your revenge."

Scoobless
Name the issue number:

"It's Clobberin' time!"

shifty

Broly92
Originally posted by Scoobless
Name the issue number:

"It's Clobberin' time!"

shifty
I got another couple
"BuB"

"Hulk Smash"

grey fox
10 seconds CLOC

Dynamic One
here we qo i have a nice one:

"let us toast my brilliant strateqic outwittal of the half wit and nim-wit frick and frack! Oh and by the way, case you didnt know it by now--this plane has officially been hijacked!"

Rewmac
Who is the Robot on your sig?? I remember it it was a cartoon when I was a kid. Please clear me up big grin

H. S. 6
Why don't we go one at a time, and whoever guesses the correct character/issue gets to post a quote of their own?

That way we have some order to this.

HellMaster93
Nah...
"Surreder? You think this letter on my forehead stands for France!?"
Now that's easy...

Broly92
Originally posted by Rewmac
Who is the Robot on your sig?? I remember it it was a cartoon when I was a kid. Please clear me up big grin It's Voltron Voltron rules

Rewmac
It was in my country when I was little gotta get some eps big grin

willRules
how about this one??????

"I'm afraid I couldn't find you an ostrich egg but I did find a regular egg and a rather good magnifying glass."

Scoobless
Too many questions.... not enough answers

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Scoobless
Too many questions.... not enough answers
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Why don't we go one at a time, and whoever guesses the correct character/issue gets to post a quote of their own?

That way we have some order to this.

But it seems like some of the more immature posters rejected the idea, so this thread will probably become a mess. And then die. smile

Psyquis52
Then let's get some answers!

Originally posted by Psyquis52
How about this one?

"Oh my God it's a hootenanny!"

Hint: the guy who says it has the baddest cast I've ever seen on his arm I think it's funny that the only person who guessed on this was Spidey's sister especially when it was Spiderman who said it.
He said it in Spiderman (can't recall the issue number) part 4 of the Revenge of the Sinister Six thingy. You know. The one where Doc Ock traded his old arms for adamantium and Sandman was kicked off the team and replaced with Gog.
Spidey had his arm broken the issue before and was given a high-tech cast by shield. He also teamed up with Deathlok in that issue.

grey fox
Originally posted by Dynamic One

"let us toast my brilliant strateqic outwittal of the half wit and nim-wit frick and frack! Oh and by the way, case you didnt know it by now--this plane has officially been hijacked!"

That would be DP

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by willRules
how about this one??????

"I'm afraid I couldn't find you an ostrich egg but I did find a regular egg and a rather good magnifying glass." I just got that today!

Jarvis, Ultimates #9 Grand theft America!

BTW: He really said and I quote: Master Tony, I'm afraid we don't have any ostrich eggs for breakfast, but I did manage to find a quails egg and a rather good magnifining glass...

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Then let's get some answers!

I think it's funny that the only person who guessed on this was Spidey's sister especially when it was Spiderman who said it.
He said it in Spiderman (can't recall the issue number) part 4 of the Revenge of the Sinister Six thingy. You know. The one where Doc Ock traded his old arms for adamantium and Sandman was kicked off the team and replaced with Gog.
Spidey had his arm broken the issue before and was given a high-tech cast by shield. He also teamed up with Deathlok in that issue. Damn. That's irony.Originally posted by Scoobless
Too many questions.... not enough answers Agreeing.

Psyquis52
In what Marvel comic book did this song make an appearance?

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
Nobody gonna slow me down
Oh no
I've got to keep on movin

Spideys Sister
Isn't that song by Mase or whatever his name is?

backspace
Matthew Wilder

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by HellMaster93
Nah...
"Surreder? You think this letter on my forehead stands for France!?"
Now that's easy... Oh! Angel!

You know I'm j/k. Cap America?

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Dynamic One

Some Deadpool issue. I remember seeing that scan. stick out tongue

Metalmanx
Originally posted by willRules
how about this one??????

"I'm afraid I couldn't find you an ostrich egg but I did find a regular egg and a rather good magnifying glass."

Oh, dammnit. I just saw that somewhere, too! But now I can't remember and it's going to piss me off until I finally do.

Thanks a lot. mad stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Some Deadpool issue. I remember seeing that scan. stick out tongue Someone already got that one, Sweets.Originally posted by Metalmanx
Oh, dammnit. I just saw that somewhere, too! But now I can't remember and it's going to piss me off until I finally do.

Thanks a lot. mad stick out tongue Yeah, I got that one. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.