official gantz thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

boobsmagee
i just finished buying and watching the series, box sets, only like....26 episodes or so. i will say this if u havnt seen it, and r younger, there is sexual content and nudity ^^no kids. lolz, but the series at some points i loved, but others like there inability to kill aliens bcuz they were living beings....lawl, they wasted to much time,, they were to hesitant on my opinion, theyd be dead, if they were that hesistant.....but well, tell me what u thought of it idk, dont feal like going into detail on it as of the moment

Sai1
Yeah, Gantz was okay but it was SO annoying how often people would just stand there like idiots, watching or discuss what they should do instead of just shooting.

boobsmagee
i think if they had skipped that it woulda been awsome, i mean it was ok to hesitate a little in the beginning (beggining=first five seconds) then teh rest of the series, it shulda been shoot to kill, u have seen the full series correct??

Sai1
Yeah

boobsmagee
i think the ending was pretty awsome, but, first, alot of things really didnt make sense, on why they happend now and not bfore, and the fact of all that droning on i think sorta lessend the greatness of the neding

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.