Future Famous people that you know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Ever meet a person you know will hit it big some day?

I know this guy who I know will end up as someone very influential in the Government...Probably a president or something.*shrugs*

$noopbert
Yes, she's going to be the first female blue angel.

Vinny Valentine
I Met Me Before.

He going to become the sexiest model of the year.

The Pict
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Ever meet a person you know will hit it big some day?

I know this guy who I know will end up as someone very influential in the Government...Probably a president or something.*shrugs*

"a president or something"

laughing out loud

no expression

thats pretty major

Punkyhermy
no expression

*pulls Vinny's cheeks*

Punkyhermy
Originally posted by The Pict
"a president or something"

laughing out loud

no expression

thats pretty major
Yeah..but from the way he lives and breathes politics. Its pretty predictable. Has manjor attitude to boot too.

SelphieT
I'm going to be the coolest girl out in the music industry. You'll see!

Vinny Valentine
no expression

*pulls Vinny's cheeks*

embarrasment

The Pict
Yeah..but from the way he lives and breathes politics. Its pretty predictable. Has manjor attitude to boot too.

i doubt you can predict a president, but just in case can i say i knew someone who knew him?

redcaped
Try imitating a cartoon by pose then look at yourself. When women say "oh god" it sounds like oh cat.

RedAlertv2
I know a couple amazing guitarists that definitely have the skill to make a living in music

redcaped
I'm single...believe it.

Flamboyant4Life
The band known as "Patent Pending" Their music isn't really my taste (it used to be) but they are really cool people who seem to be making it into the mainstream.

silver_tears
Scenario also a band, I think they're gonna be big.

I know some people like that.
My friend Steve is gonna end up doing something like acting I think, he's a natural when it comes to that.

Nazgulinthedark
I know this guy who's going to go down in history as a philosopher. no expression

PandoraMomo
My friend Neal. He is going to be huge in the movie industry.

Lana
Yeah, he really is, I think.

whirlwind_lies
bill and ted from bill and ted. haha

FG725
Originally posted by whirlwind_lies
bill and ted from bill and ted. haha
um.....ha

BakaXero
I got a friend who could be really great as a recording artist, he can sing rap and MC well. Just doesn't seem to recognise his abilities. All my friends say his good.

I got a cousin whos an actor, his got a chance to make it big, cause there arent many actors of his nationality. he also does kung fu and won gold in a tournament in China. so he could end up in action kung fu movies.

PandoraMomo
my eldest cousin, who has already acted a bit, but will probably get famous off of some tell all book...

Dusty
Film school for me.

BakaXero
I'm going to be a world famous Bum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.