captain america vs bad blood predator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brute predator
who wins? takes place in city.predator
1.extended wristblades( 24 inches)
2.netgun
3.medicomp
4.maul
5.cloak
6.gauntlet rocket

rotiart
Cap wins every one.

Brute predator
Originally posted by rotiart
Cap wins every one. explain why i want ae xplanation then you get my explanation

Soljer
Explain why you want an explanation then we get yours?

You are asking us to give you reasons for your explanation? Well...no one really wants to hear your explanation, so I suppose it is no big loss.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Soljer
Explain why you want an explanation then we get yours?

You are asking us to give you reasons for your explanation? Well...no one really wants to hear your explanation, so I suppose it is no big loss. u want my explanation

rotiart
Nope actually I don't. Your explanations are starting to feel like GS's rants concerning the phoenix. You guys aren't related are you?

Soljer
*laughs* No!

That's what I just explained.

Brute predator
Nope actually I don't. Your explanations are starting to feel like GS's rants concerning the phoenix. You guys aren't related are you? no

Brute predator
Nope actually I don't. Your explanations are starting to feel like GS's rants concerning the phoenix. You guys aren't related are you? i dont understand u

rotiart
If i state why I think Cap will win. You'll go into a tirade. but very well
Cap has taken.. god 5-7 bullets before and stood his ground. To show his speed, another person, already was halfway up the stairs, Cap ran from the bottom and past him. Cap has avoided getting shot at around less 20 paces. He has survived being hit by the Hulk, Thor, Iron Man. He fights the norse gods, aliens. Defeated a secondary adamantium ultron by himself. He hurt Hulk with a shield throw, severely pummeled Thor by himself, Knocked down ironman out of the sky. He defeated the entire wrecking crew by himself. He took on hyde and beat him solo. Cap also took on US agent, a man skilled in Cap A's exact fighting style, better gear, and at 10x Cap's base strength and durability. The captain was woken from bed by 5 Aim agents, and before they did anything to him, took all 5 down. Cap has thrown his shield hundreds of feet to knock fliers (planes/helicopter I forget which) out of the sky.

... what more do you want from me.
He fights guys that make your guy look like pancakes. In fact he eats your guy!!! with strawberries and whipped cream!

Brute predator
laughing he did all that

Darth Martin
Cap is going to lose. Sure he has his sheild but look at the weaponry the pred has. Hence, this is a bad blood meaning no honor code.

rotiart
Yes actually he has. look it up.

Soljer
And thus, the Predator dies.

Brute predator
Originally posted by Soljer
And thus, the Predator dies. ha ha no

Brute predator
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Cap is going to lose. Sure he has his sheild but look at the weaponry the pred has. Hence, this is a bad blood meaning no honor code. right this pred wont give a damn who he slaugtherin

rotiart
Right. So you're saying your guy > The wrecking crew? guys with 10-40 ton strength, tossing over cars, and impervius to bullets... righhhhtttt...

Brute predator
Right. So you're saying your guy > The wrecking crew? guys with 10-40 ton strength, tossing over cars, and impervius to bullets... righhhhtttt... who u talkin to

rotiart
You obviously.

Soljer
Originally posted by Brute predator
who u talkin to

He's talking to you, ignoramous.

Brute predator
my bad. i guess it is right. thepred still takes it though.he can kill a wrecking crew possible to tooss a car

King KAM
Originally posted by Brute predator
my bad. i guess it is right. thepred still takes it though.he can kill a wrecking crew possible to tooss a car I was a predaor and lemme say, that this fight if straight up Cap wins, easily, if the pred is ever seen, cap wins.

In a head on fight cap dismantles to pred.

Darth Martin
Yea, I am changing my vote for Cap. He can block all the weapons with his sheild. Bad Bloods aren't as skilled as the real deal Yautja hunters.

rotiart
big grin Those were just all the feats for cap off the top of my head. big grin

King KAM
big grin Those were just all the feats for cap off the top of my head. big grin you forgot when he caught that torpedo

rotiart
Did he now?

I seem to recall a fight with Namor, but i don't remember how that went. I love cap, but you seem to know more king kam. any other feats you wanna add to this?

King KAM
Did he now?

I seem to recall a fight with Namor, but i don't remember how that went. I love cap, but you seem to know more king kam. any other feats you wanna add to this? he dropped namor

Darth Martin
PIS.

rotiart
So Cap dropping all those other guys... those were all PIS too?

King KAM
So Cap dropping all those other guys... those were all PIS too? he pressure pointed him at full strength

Darth Martin
Based on his character description yes. You guys say Namor takes Colossus but falls to Cap.......Come on guys.

rotiart
Cap's fought alongside, and with Namor before... Colossus hasn't. Cap's a master at fighting.. evensofar as to beat the taskmaster, a guy who's ability is to duplicate your fighting style.

Btw. I'm pretty sure that reference is to Namor out of water.. so his strength is more like in the 30 ton range.. instead of the supposed 60-80 ton range.. if that makes you feel better.

And btw. Namor is a much more skilled and faster fighter in my opinion that Colossus, who seems a bit slow.

King KAM
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Based on his character description yes. You guys say Namor takes Colossus but falls to Cap.......Come on guys. its not always how hard you hit a guy, but where

rotiart
sad sounds painful

King KAM
sad sounds painful it was....

rotiart
If cap can through his shield THROUGH semi truck trailers... hurt the hulk... knock down aircraft from a severe distance... why can't he hurt namor. :P

King KAM
If cap can through his shield THROUGH semi truck trailers... hurt the hulk... knock down aircraft from a severe distance... why can't he hurt namor. :P hes done it numerous times

rotiart
I know... thats what I'm talking about.. people that are calling it PIS.

hulkrulz
Bad blood wins, idc how strong the wreckin crew is a bad blood predator is a bad son of a b*&#@, he is pretty damn strong and no honor code so he won't be "hunting" he will be killing

rotiart
So bad blood predators can take on a team that goes toe to toe with Thor? ... lemme guess preds are bulletproof now too right? like the wrecking crew?

I may not know much about predators. but i think you know less about cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.