Ungrateful People

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackSunshine
Ok, my sister her boyfriend and their baby Tristan were living with us for 5 days and the entire time they were here they didnt do sh*t. They lived here rent free and they were not expected to get a job. We took care of their son more than they did. Rodney, my sisters boyfriend, did nothing but b*tch about everything and apparently I "ordered" him around all the time like I was his mother. The second day they were here they stole some sh*t from Walmart and my daughter was with us. They got kicked out about 3 days after that incident because they sat on their ass all day. Now is it too much to ask for someone to help out with household chores?? I'm the only one that cleans up here and I don't think its fair for two other people to live here for free and not have to do anything. The last day they were here, apparently, I started a bunch of sh*t because I woke my sister up and told her she needed to take care of her son. She had not only been woken up by me but she had been woken up by my sister in law Sarah. She got pissed off because she didnt want to wake up because she had stayed up till 6 in the morning. Too f*cking bad eh?? Well her sensless boyfriend was asleep on the couch and I asked him, very nicely, to wake up because she wouldnt, he got pissed off and said I wasnt his mother and why didnt I take care of him since I was already awake. From there it got even worse, my sister started talking sh*t to me and I said "dont talk to me like that" and she threw a belt at me and said "shut your f*cking mouth you b*tch. Or I'm gonna kill you" At this moment I yelled to Matt and she bolted out the front door. All he did was grab her arm to try and calm her down and she started screaming and kicking at him like he was trying to kill her. I swear shes like a 2 year old child. NOW shes trying to tell people that he "attacked" her. I dont get it. How can people be so ungreatful to those who try to do so much for them.

Vinny Valentine
Stab her in the Eyes.

That'll teach her, and if she persists, Cut out her Vagina.

They don't act up much after that.

SelphieT
wow, I'm soooo sorry, you really don't deserve that. you were just trying to be nice, wowwwwww, thats crazy

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Stab her in the Eyes.

That'll teach her, and if she persists, Cut out her Vagina.

They don't act up much after that.

laughing

The Pict
thats pretty bad, those guys outta grow up.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by The Pict
thats pretty bad, those guys outta grow up.

no kidding. She just turned 18 and he's 20. Their son is only 2 months old. I feel sorry for him, truly.

SelphieT
why were they living with you?

Barker
It's spelled grateful.

... That is all. confused

SelphieT
Originally posted by Barker
It's spelled grateful.

well...........does it really matter? I thought that her sister and that guy were really being mean. I think you can let the title slide

BlackSunshine
It's spelled grateful.

thanks...I'll have that fixed smile

Originally posted by SelphieT
why were they living with you?

they said they had nowhere else to go. I thought I was doing something good for them, obviously not.

BakaXero
It's spelled grateful.

throw Barker at them that'll teach them a lesson!!

...in spelling no expression

SelphieT
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
thanks...I'll have that fixed smile

they said they had nowhere else to go. I thought I was doing something good for them, obviously not.

no, you were doing a good thing for them, but they just didn't appreciate it. I'm really sorry that your own sister was being rude like that

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by SelphieT
no, you were doing a good thing for them, but they just didn't appreciate it. I'm really sorry that your own sister was being rude like that

I know I was, I just dont understand people like that. My parents are very understanding about the whole situation and they said for them to cut the sh*t out. They started calling and talking sh*t to me and sarah today and I called my mom and SHE told them to cut the sh*t or get out.

Vinny Valentine
Whys no one doing what I said?

SelphieT
I know I was, I just dont understand people like that. My parents are very understanding about the whole situation and they said for them to cut the sh*t out. They started calling and talking sh*t to me and sarah today and I called my mom and SHE told them to cut the sh*t or get out.

wow, thats good. Poor baby though........if his parents are like that now, I'd hate to see what its like for the poor guy when he can actually remember stuff........sad

BakaXero
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Whys no one doing what I said?
can we test it on you first?

SelphieT
Originally posted by BakaXero
can we test it on you first?

I agree. *grabs scalpel* first we'll have to make you into a woman though.

BakaXero
i thought he was already one erm

The Pict

where are they living now, if its ok to ask?

SelphieT
i thought he was already one erm

oh, well he was asking for the procedure earlier...........maybe he already got it done!

BakaXero
someone should check just incase

BlackSunshine
where are they living now, if its ok to ask?

with my parents...but my mom told them to keep their mouth shut about me or shes gonna throw them out.

silver_tears
If they were only around for five days what kind of rent were they expected to pay? blink

Alpha Centauri
Ungrateful people are worst.

-AC

The Pict
with my parents...but my mom told them to keep their mouth shut about me or shes gonna throw them out.

the same sort thing happened with my aunt many years ago, but when she ran out of places and people to stay with she wizened up.

Lana
I gotta say, I feel bad for their baby.

Your sis is 18? FFS, she's younger than I am.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by silver_tears
If they were only around for five days what kind of rent were they expected to pay? blink

no they were not expected to pay anything at all! They were gonna be living with us until they were able to find their own place but that, obviously, didnt work out.

Originally posted by Lana
I gotta say, I feel bad for their baby.

Your sis is 18? FFS, she's younger than I am.

yeah and whats worse is there was one time they put him in sarahs room and he was in there for over 12 hours laying in his own piss and sh*t.

silver_tears
She's my age, and I could never see myself having a kid, I have enough trouble taking care of myself embarrasment

silver_tears
no they were not expected to pay anything at all! They were gonna be living with us until they were able to find their own place but that, obviously, didnt work out.

Oh right, I thought they were only gonna stay for the five days, cause for five days I wouldnt pay rent either stick out tongue
But if this was to be a longer arrangement I'd get mad as wel.

BTW I've heard of psychos pressing assault charges in cases like these where she claims your bf hurt her erm

BlackSunshine
Oh right, I thought they were only gonna stay for the five days, cause for five days I wouldnt pay rent either stick out tongue
But if this was to be a longer arrangement I'd get mad as wel.

BTW I've heard of psychos pressing assault charges in cases like these where she claims your bf hurt her erm

theres no way she could do that. And if she did I'd be wearing white.

Lana

yeah and whats worse is there was one time they put him in sarahs room and he was in there for over 12 hours laying in his own piss and sh*t.

That's horrible erm

She's my age, and I could never see myself having a kid, I have enough trouble taking care of myself embarrasment

I'm 20 and I have no intent to have a kid anytime soon. I'll finish college and get married first, I think.

silver_tears
To be honest I don't think I'd have to get married to have a kid. I mean like if I was in a long term thing with a boyfriend so to speak and it happened and we both wanted it I don't think I'd have to be married to gladly have a child. And if it say didn't work out and we parted amicably I wouldn't mind raising a child alone, mind you he'd have complete access to the kid if he wanted to.

BlackSunshine
I realize I'm only 24 but I'm fully capable of taking care of my daughter. Her problem is she doesnt want to be a mother and shes only concerened with herself and her brainless boyfriend.

Lana
To be honest I don't think I'd have to get married to have a kid. I mean like if I was in a long term thing with a boyfriend so to speak and it happened and we both wanted it I don't think I'd have to be married to gladly have a child. And if it say didn't work out and we parted amicably I wouldn't mind raising a child alone, mind you he'd have complete access to the kid if he wanted to.

Oh of course, I know that you don't need to be married to have kids.

I just would prefer to wait until I'm settled in my adult life and am in a position where I would be able to have a child. Which isn't going to happen anytime soon, and it's fairly likely that I'd be married when I got to that point.

I realize I'm only 24 but I'm fully capable of taking care of my daughter. Her problem is she doesnt want to be a mother and shes only concerened with herself and her brainless boyfriend.

Would I be right in guessing that they didn't intend to have a child?

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by Lana

Would I be right in guessing that they didn't intend to have a child?

yep...and she even thought about abortion, adoption and attempting suicide while she was pregnant.

PandoraMomo
Talk about ungrateful, but the most troubling thing is that a human like that is responsible for a small child.

silver_tears
That's really tragic, poor kid.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Talk about ungrateful, but the most troubling thing is that a human like that is responsible for a small child.

I cried when they left because the babys life is going to be terrible.

Lana
Ugh.

She's barely not a child herself (certainly still acts like one, it seems), and is supposed to care for one?

I really feel sorry for him erm

BlackSunshine
Thing is Matt, Impediment, and his family including our daughter fell in love with that baby and they tried to make it look like we were "obsessed" with him and wanted to have total control of him. When all we wanted to do was be a part of his life and help them.

BakaXero
yep...and she even thought about abortion, adoption and attempting suicide while she was pregnant.
adoption might have been better erm
i feel sorry for the child. That child will suffer severe emotional scares as it gets older.

The Pict
i have seen a lot of girls grow into motherhood, things may end up ok for the kid.

BlackSunshine
adoption might have been better erm
i feel sorry for the child. That child will suffer severe emotional scares as it gets older.

I hate to say it but you're right.

i have seen a lot of girls grow into motherhood, things may end up ok for the kid.

you know, you're right too. I wasnt perfect when Madison was first born. But I was nothing like she is. I dont neglect my child cuz I wanted to get high. I stayed my a*s at home every day sober and took care of my daughter.

PandoraMomo
Honestly, if things get any worse i think you and your family will have to get involved and possibly even remove the child from that situation.

Barker
throw Barker at them that'll teach them a lesson!!

...in spelling no expression
I should throw myself at you more often. no expression

Lana
Honestly, if things get any worse i think you and your family will have to get involved and possibly even remove the child from that situation.

I gotta agree with that, myself.

BlackSunshine

agree 100%

BakaXero
I should throw myself at you more often. no expression
in all honesty, that sounded pretty gay.erm
and yes i used it in the right context!
I hate to say it but you're right.

you know, you're right too. I wasnt perfect when Madison was first born. But I was nothing like she is. I dont neglect my child cuz I wanted to get high. I stayed my a*s at home every day sober and took care of my daughter.
umm... she wasn't taking anything during the pregnancy was she?

BlackSunshine
in all honesty, that sounded pretty gay.erm
and yes i used it in the right context!

umm... she wasn't taking anything during the pregnancy was she?

she smoked ciggarettes when she was pregnant. Thats all I know of. The baby wasnt premature or anything.

BakaXero
that's lucky... i hope theres nothing wrong with it.
Cause... mentally you never know till it's a bit older.

BlackSunshine
very true

Alpha Centauri
Kids are quite clearly way more trouble than they are worth. The world is overpopulated as it is, and the last thing we need as a human race is another fresh soul to bear witness to the wretched crimes of humanity.

Think about that while I get myself some coco pops.

-AC

BlackSunshine
I disagree...My daughter is, honestly, the only reason I'm still alive. My family literally disowned me and all I had was her. I dont think kids are all that bad. She changed my entire look on life.

Alpha Centauri
I just think folks should stop having kids for a while, that's just me.

My own proclivities are rather renowned and commonly frowned upon, so I don't expect anyone to share them. I just say them.

-AC

BlackSunshine
Well, I'm gonna be respectful and say everyone is entitled to their own opinions.

ILoveMyDaniel
Ok, my sister her boyfriend and their baby Tristan were living with us for 5 days and the entire time they were here they didnt do sh*t. They lived here rent free and they were not expected to get a job. We took care of their son more than they did. Rodney, my sisters boyfriend, did nothing but b*tch about everything and apparently I "ordered" him around all the time like I was his mother. The second day they were here they stole some sh*t from Walmart and my daughter was with us. They got kicked out about 3 days after that incident because they sat on their ass all day. Now is it too much to ask for someone to help out with household chores?? I'm the only one that cleans up here and I don't think its fair for two other people to live here for free and not have to do anything. The last day they were here, apparently, I started a bunch of sh*t because I woke my sister up and told her she needed to take care of her son. She had not only been woken up by me but she had been woken up by my sister in law Sarah. She got pissed off because she didnt want to wake up because she had stayed up till 6 in the morning. Too f*cking bad eh?? Well her sensless boyfriend was asleep on the couch and I asked him, very nicely, to wake up because she wouldnt, he got pissed off and said I wasnt his mother and why didnt I take care of him since I was already awake. From there it got even worse, my sister started talking sh*t to me and I said "dont talk to me like that" and she threw a belt at me and said "shut your f*cking mouth you b*tch. Or I'm gonna kill you" At this moment I yelled to Matt and she bolted out the front door. All he did was grab her arm to try and calm her down and she started screaming and kicking at him like he was trying to kill her. I swear shes like a 2 year old child. NOW shes trying to tell people that he "attacked" her. I dont get it. How can people be so ungreatful to those who try to do so much for them.
Smack 'em! No no, but seriously that's so freaking gay. I hate people like that. It kind of...well it DOES remind me of some people in my family. It happens at our farm.

BlackSunshine
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
Smack 'em! No no, but seriously that's so freaking gay. I hate people like that. It kind of...well it DOES remind me of some people in my family. It happens at our farm.

What I don't understand is she's my sister and kinda like my best friend. I dont know why she does this kind of sh*t like threatening to kill me and Matt because we "told her what to do". She started talking sh*t about Matts mom saying that she was "obsessed" with their son and was trying to take him from them.

ILoveMyDaniel
What I don't understand is she's my sister and kinda like my best friend. I dont know why she does this kind of sh*t like threatening to kill me and Matt because we "told her what to do". She started talking sh*t about Matts mom saying that she was "obsessed" with their son and was trying to take him from them.
Well she'll just have to get over herself. If I was in that household I'd certainly tell her to take care of her child too, especially if she was neglecting to and you were doing it yourself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.