Sentry Vs Darkseid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C1nd3r
Pre-crisis Darkseid.

Who's cuisine reigns supreme? (er who wins?)

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by C1nd3r
Pre-crisis Darkseid.

Who's cuisine reigns supreme? (er who wins?)

Too much Iron Chef? laughing

King_Mungi
Not enough info on Sentry as of yet

Darth Martin
Darkseid.

joesha28
For now Darkseid...

Rewmac
For now Sentry...
Just read some issues of him and some New Avengers. he can take out Darkseid.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rewmac
For now Sentry...
Just read some issues of him and some New Avengers. he can take out Darkseid.
since you read about 10-20 comics about him and this is pre crisis who has beaten superman everytime they have met and has beaten the Jla and high father

Rewmac
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
since you read about 10-20 comics about him and this is pre crisis who has beaten superman everytime they have met and has beaten the Jla and high father See that's what I'm talking about. You don't even know what Sentry is capable of. Do you know what unlimited power is? Seemingly know. People like you always overrate characters they like. And if so defeated than Wolverine is really immortal due to 43 big grinbig grin I read more comics in one day than you in your entire life. Sentry can stand up for Darkseid.

juggernaut66666
he got punked by the collective

Rewmac
Ooooh yeah. Well The Collective is a powerful being and that wasn't exactly "punked". Well Darkseid got owned a bit more...by Superman big grin

juggernaut66666
Ooooh yeah. Well The Collective is a powerful being and that wasn't exactly "punked". Well Darkseid got owned a bit more...by Superman big grin
yeah 2 times but which bat guy wasn't beanet by him although it was just an avatar

Rewmac
Yeah come with that...An avatar. But no one actually has fought the real one. I accept that Darkseid is a powerful being, but if Superman did it Sentry can.

juggernaut66666
this is pre crisis who beats superman 10/10

Rewmac
Yeah because of his first appearence.

juggernaut66666
Yeah because of his first appearence.
???????????????

Rewmac
If a villian appears first like The Collective, owns everyone, but a bit later he/she can be defeated. I agree with the Pre Crisis might be beating Sentry. But not as easily as he did with Superman. Sentry is something you gotta look after. make some research.

juggernaut66666
how about he just turns into a baby?

Rewmac
laughing You clearly don't know a goddamn thing about Sentry you just say : Darkseid, Dakrseid. Yes in the meaning of his powers it is stupid that he can be beaten, but he has and will be beaten.

juggernaut66666
laughing You clearly don't know a goddamn thing about Sentry you just say : Darkseid, Dakrseid. Yes in the meaning of his powers it is stupid that he can be beaten, but he has and will be beaten.
you can laugh he did it to pre-crisis validus who is skyfather level he devolved him into a baby

Rewmac
Who wins this?

Rewmac
So?? Well that explains everything laughing

xmarksthespot
Jenny Fractal kills them both.

batdude123
Who wins this?

There is no such thing as a "Post Crisis Darkseid." The Crisis didn't affect Darkseid in any way. There are only two versions of him; there's "DARKSEID," and then there's "JOBBERSEID."

Rewmac
I was writing this so people who don't know so much about him will know that it isn't Pre-Crisis. Wtf is JObberseid shifty?

crucifixio
Its when a skyfather-level character like Darkseid lets himself be humiliated and defeated by a flying boyscout.

Rewmac
laughing laughing Well, well, well...Maybe yes, maybe not...big grin

Juntai
So?? Well that explains everything laughing Pre Crisis Darkseid could defeat the entire New Avengers rosters without even breaking a sweat, they could even have help from Terrax, Silver Surfer and Morg and still couldn't harm him..

Pre Crisis Darkseid is all Darkseid appearances before 1985, people use "pre Crisis" when describing "full powered" Darkseid for some reason...

And no they are not just considering his first appearance moment Darkseid was always strong. Up until Superman/Batman..When Supes beat him, everyone suddenly thought he was weak.. but Supes beats everyone... and many people hate that fact.... so they try to use it as leverage as to why the character is weak.

Spectre aside, Darkseid was pretty much top dog in DC. Gods cowered in his passing, he could wave his hand from clear across the universe and mop the JLA, without actually even being there.

You claim people in the thread don't know about Sentry, but I do,and I know he's got nothing to show that he's on the level of full powered Darkseid. That list is very short.

Sentry doesn't have a chance, pre crisis, post crisis, weak, full powered... any version of Darkseid mops him up until he's got the feats to back him.

Juntai
Darkseid.

Skeets
Sentry puts him in the source wall......ermm

Juntai
Originally posted by Skeets
Sentry puts him in the source wall......ermm lmao

Skeets
or him and the Void make darkseid beg for quarters....

Lucid Lui
We have no clue what an all out Sentry is. According to him he's never shown his full power before, so how are we supposed to know what it's like?

Juntai
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
We have no clue what an all out Sentry is. According to him he's never shown his full power before, so how are we supposed to know what it's like? And on the other hand, Darkseids feats smash his to pieces.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
We have no clue what an all out Sentry is. According to him he's never shown his full power before, so how are we supposed to know what it's like? You got a point there. But that's been stated millions of times that Sentry's powers are unlimited. But of course we know that they use this too much in Marvel.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Juntai
And on the other hand, Darkseids feats smash his to pieces. Indeed they do.

Rewmac
Pre Crisis Darkseid could defeat the entire New Avengers rosters without even breaking a sweat, they could even have help from Terrax, Silver Surfer and Morg and still couldn't harm him..

Pre Crisis Darkseid is all Darkseid appearances before 1985, people use "pre Crisis" when describing "full powered" Darkseid for some reason...

And no they are not just considering his first appearance moment Darkseid was always strong. Up until Superman/Batman..When Supes beat him, everyone suddenly thought he was weak.. but Supes beats everyone... and many people hate that fact.... so they try to use it as leverage as to why the character is weak.

Spectre aside, Darkseid was pretty much top dog in DC. Gods cowered in his passing, he could wave his hand from clear across the universe and mop the JLA, without actually even being there.

You claim people in the thread don't know about Sentry, but I do,and I know he's got nothing to show that he's on the level of full powered Darkseid. That list is very short.

Sentry doesn't have a chance, pre crisis, post crisis, weak, full powered... any version of Darkseid mops him up until he's got the feats to back him. I agree on parts of, most of it. But Sentry could stand up for him. I mean we don't if he even has limits.
If we aren't talking about a Darkseid avatar, yeah no one can really beat the real one.
But on the other hand sometimes we know DC overpowers a couple of characters.

Juntai
You got a point there. But that's been stated millions of times that Sentry's powers are unlimited. But of course we know that they use this too much in Marvel. Too much in comics period. They say Superman's power is unlimited as well, and this was stated by some high end characters at times.

Yet, when we see him fly at someone like Spectre and get turned into a statue, it kind of goes to hell doesn't it?

Rewmac
And on the other hand, Darkseids feats smash his to pieces.
Yeah till today I say in feats yep, yep. But we didn't see enough of Sentry that we can say this out loudly. Sentry is a very very powerful being.

Rewmac
Too much in comics period. They say Superman's power is unlimited as well, and this was stated by some high end characters at times.

Yet, when we see him fly at someone like Spectre and get turned into a statue, it kind of goes to hell doesn't it?
Yeah. You are right. I just hope they don't mess up Sentry. I hope he does some damage in Civil War big grinbig grin

Tron
This is basically the same as the other Darkseid/Sentry thread.

Merging...

the Darkone
PC Darkseid wins, 10/10.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.