The Official Poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NiņoAraņa
This Is To Settle All The Debates...All The Damn Contriversy, though I doubt it will.

This Is A Poll To Continue Or Discontinue The Spider-Man Movies.

For All Who Diss The Movies, Because of Raimi, Because Of Toby/Kristen/Topher/Or Whoever. This is the Put Up or Shut Up Thread.

We Must Be Civil, If One Side Wins, Then The Other Must STFU.

Examples: If The Continuaiton Side Wins, The Discontinuation Side Must Stop Complaining/Bashing/Littering The Forum With Negative Thoughts.

If The Other Side Wins, For Discontinuation, for whatever reason (new director/actor/whatever) then the Continuation Side stays out of the threads that bash The Movies.

If You Sign Your Name You Are Agreeing To the Rules. Any Questions can be asked here. Please Do Not Vote If You Don't Sign You Name.

Let It Begin. I'll Make It 60 Days, That Gives All A Chance To Vote.

NiņoAraņa

bigbran
bigbran

Sea King
Sea King

bigbran
id like to see all the bad guys, interpetated into movies. why cancel, the spides movies, when
a) they do good in the box office
b) there good movies, no matter how you like it
c) wouldnt we all like to see carnage in a movie?

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by bigbran
id like to see all the bad guys, interpetated into movies. why cancel, the spides movies, when
a) they do good in the box office
b) there good movies, no matter how you like it
c) wouldnt we all like to see carnage in a movie?

exactly

NiņoAraņa
and please people don't forget to sign your name

miroku
miroku

Sam Z
Sam Z

NiņoAraņa
i ask again, there are five sigs, and 7 people that voted, there is no way to now who you voted for unless you stated, so please sign your name!

NiņoAraņa
Please Sign Your Name!!!!

There is no Point in this Thread/Poll if you do not sign your name, and just come in vote and leave......

Mr Parker
I put my name in there as no.But its pretty pointless to have this post in the spider-man section because most the die hards who want more sequals post here so naturally the majority here will say yes.You should ask dusty if you can have it in the movie discussion section.Then I think you would find the polls more even by causal movie goers.

Sparkz
Sparkz

Doc Ock
Doc Ock

Silverstein
Silverstein

rouge24
rouge24

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I put my name in there as no.But its pretty pointless to have this post in the spider-man section because most the die hards who want more sequals post here so naturally the majority here will say yes.You should ask dusty if you can have it in the movie discussion section.Then I think you would find the polls more even by causal movie goers.

Find this dusty fellow and ask him.....

sithsaber408
I'm fine with a trilogy, a trilogy is good, a trilogy is all you're gonna get.

There will be far more Venom than you guys think, major characters will die, fanboys will b*tch, and the general public will eat it up.

(see: X-Men:The Last Stand.)

NiņoAraņa
Your opinion is what you make of it, and nvm Parker, i asked him.

NiņoAraņa
Two Sigs still missingerm Why don't people read?

Doc Ock
Originally posted by sithsaber408
I'm fine with a trilogy, a trilogy is good, a trilogy is all you're gonna get.

No we're not.

It's been confirmed there will be at least 6 Spider-Man movies.

rouge24
who's gonna play parker/spider-man after this one? i thought that mcguire was only doing three? as was dunst...

Xirius
Xirius

Doc Ock
Originally posted by rouge24
who's gonna play parker/spider-man after this one? i thought that mcguire was only doing three? as was dunst...

No idea. Don't think they're thinking that far ahead yet. Still trying to finish SM-3 first wink

NiņoAraņa
Information is fine, but please no arguing, save the gloating for whichever side that wins wink

Mr Parker

NiņoAraņa
Still waiting on the response.

sithsaber408
Originally posted by Doc Ock
No we're not.

It's been confirmed there will be at least 6 Spider-Man movies.

Right, just as Lucas said in 78 that the original concept of Starwars was 12 movies, then 9, and finally after 30 years, we got 6.

Franco's character will die, as will Topher's, Church's and Aunt May's.

Dunst, Raimi, Tobey, and co. won't want to keep doing these films forever, they actually consider themselves to be "artists".

It may restart again a few years from now, but not with this crew.

NiņoAraņa
Ok, that's it, let's not continue from there........

Like I said, no arguing, this is a Civil thread.

H. S. 6
Hotsauce

Dusty

Mr Parker
Originally posted by sithsaber408
Right, just as Lucas said in 78 that the original concept of Starwars was 12 movies, then 9, and finally after 30 years, we got 6.

Franco's character will die, as will Topher's, Church's and Aunt May's.

Dunst, Raimi, Tobey, and co. won't want to keep doing these films forever, they actually consider themselves to be "artists".

It may restart again a few years from now, but not with this crew.

Thats a good point about Lucas except there was never anything about 12 movies,just 9 that he wanted 3 more made to show the adventures of Luke,Leia and solo,ect but thats obviously never going to happen.I dont know about Raimi but Dunst and Mcguire have already insisted they are not coming back for a fourth.They were only contracted for 3 and they have both said they wont be doing another one.as much as I wanted to believe it was all going to end after 3,as Han always said-I have a bad feeling about this.That sony will make 6 of them and continue ruining the franchise like they have. mad

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Dusty
I can't use administrative tools within this forum. I can only move things here, not from here to my forum.

ahhh damn.well thanks for asking and trying Nino.

NiņoAraņa
Thats a good point about Lucas except there was never anything about 12 movies,just 9 that he wanted 3 more made to show the adventures of Luke,Leia and solo,ect but thats obviously never going to happen.I dont know about Raimi but Dunst and Mcguire have already insisted they are not coming back for a fourth.They were only contracted for 3 and they have both said they wont be doing another one.as much as I wanted to believe it was all going to end after 3,as Han always said-I have a bad feeling about this.That sony will make 6 of them and continue ruining the franchise like they have. mad

It's done, dude.

Like I said, let's keep it civil, and keep arguing to a min.

NiņoAraņa
ahhh damn.well thanks for asking and trying Nino.

Just refer people to the Poll like i've been doing.

Mr Parker

NiņoAraņa
no, i mean, you quoted from a previous arguement between SithSaber and Doc Ock, if you want to say something informal, make it completely sepreate from other things.

Mr Parker

NiņoAraņa
thank you.

marvelprince
I vote yes. The franchise has been fun, fresh and done alot to boost the comic and movie industires. Why stop that? And the other guys were right. Sony wants at least 6 movies but Toby and the rest are only contracted to 3.

marvelprince

backspace
backspace

NiņoAraņa
Thank You All For Participation, Keep Signing Your Names So Theres No Confusion

Side Note: It is optional for you to tell what you voted for.

symbiosis
Symbiosis Continue !!! and could someone please tell me where it has been confirmed about doing 6 movies???

NiņoAraņa
should b in the "who's going to be the villian" thread. i think i saw it there

spiderboy5
Spiderboy5

Scoobless
I voted ..... but i'm not going to follow the rules .... shock

NiņoAraņa
The Poll is well on it's way, happy voting people.

NiņoAraņa
Starting Tomorrow I'll be gone for a month, you guys do me a favor and keep the thread up, and please remind people to sign their names. Thank Ya very much!

Rick/Genis
Lord of Smizasch and master to the power of Random: Rick/Genis

NiņoAraņa
Sign Sign Sign, sign your names folks!

Opaleye92
ok, now as u all know NinoArana is gone for the month in the Dominican Republic, he asked me to fill in for him while he was gone. So hello my name is Kitty, and i'm here to make sure you all sign ur names, follow the rules, and don't kill each other. big grin wink

IceDragon
IceDragon

I would like to see more spiderman movies. they do well in the box office, and their very good.

TheKid91
the movies are great

Opaleye92
Remember to sign ur names wink

Doc Ock
Continuation is winning by a mile.

Evil SeeD
EviL SeeD

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Doc Ock
Continuation is winning by a mile.

Had you expected it to turn out any other way? stick out tongue

tedsallis
Continue the movies!!!

Opaleye92
Originally posted by Opaleye92
Remember to sign ur names wink

spencerspider
I voted continue, o spencerspider and um i think a trilogy would be good and maybe my fav trilogy ever. however if u make 6 movies (2 trilogies) it would be even more cooler. there r so many villains to do, lizard, scorpion, mysterio, kraven, heck even carnage. as long as there r good villains, keep making good movies

Opaleye92
Opaleye92

pr1983
pr1983... voted in favour of continuing said movies...

The Joker#1
The Joker#1

Continue these movies.

.Dance_Inside.
.Dance_Inside.

bakerboy
Man spider movies hater or bakerboy.

Rick/Genis

rouge24
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
dude! I did!

it wasn't directed at you, he was refering to the people who come and vote and say something, but don't sign their names....

Opaleye92
Originally posted by rouge24
it wasn't directed at you, he was refering to the people who come and vote and say something, but don't sign their names....

yes

NiņoAraņa
hey people, i stoped by for just ooooone second thanks to all who voted and are following the rules. keep on voting and good luck to all big grin

P.S. Kitty you rock!!!!!!!!

P.P.S. I am having fun, thanks for all who were going to ask.big grin

badabing
Badabing

-Tired Hiker-
No, I think they should stop making these movies and start over, like they did with Batman and Superman.

Opaleye92

Icicle
Dunst ruined the films for me, get a new actress and i'll watch the rest of the trilligy with a smile smile

-Icicle

Reaper777
Reaper777---I think the Spiderman movies RULE!

They should definately not end it until we see some carnage action!

Opaleye92
Keep voting people! big grin

Jimmy Buggs
I am on the fence. Man I wanted to see the lizard.

NiņoAraņa

Opaleye92
Hey Hey Hey! big grin

Opaleye92
Originally posted by Opaleye92
Keep voting people! big grin

Doc Ock
Bump

Opaleye92
Keep on voting, and following the rules smile

NiņoAraņa
only 74 people? come on people!!!

Sam Z
And 50 for "continue".smile

Doc Ock
Bump.

The continue fans are well in the lead. What a surprise.

Alpha Centauri
After the third, I think that should be it.

I don't think any movie should go beyond a trilogy without MASSIVE reasons for doing so, e.g: Hannibal series, or Austin Powers (because I seriously can't see them running out of material for that).

-AC

spencerspider
um well i think they should conclude 3, then start with 4 maybe with a new cast so keep going!

doctorstrongbad
It looks like the continue side is the winning side. Thats what i voted for. smile

spencerspider
i voted continue so YEA IM GOING TO RUB IT IN YALLS FACE WHEN WE WIN

Norge
Norge

Devalion
Personally, I think the spiderman movies should finish. The films that have already been released were good, and did well at the box office. However like most sequels, soon they will become boring, so its best to quit while their ahead of theselves.

bigbran
i think man spider should take on carnage.

Opaleye92
Remember to sign ur names folks smile

bigbran
if you look on the first page, my name is signed.

Opaleye92
Oh ok, well, i wasn't talking specifically to u, but thnx for following the rules smile

Opaleye92
Ok people, i'm going away for the week, so i trust you all to not throw wild parties, get drunk and kill each other, sign ur names people smile

vvvrulz
Keep the spidey movies going!

NiņoAraņa
i'm back people, it looks like the poll has been really gion, and has been kept civil. thnx to everyone!

Doc Ock
Its continue by a landslide smile

Broly92
Uhhhhhhh... I'm confused huh huh huh

NiņoAraņa
buump

Rick/Genis
Originally posted by Devalion
Personally, I think the spiderman movies should finish. The films that have already been released were good, and did well at the box office. However like most sequels, soon they will become boring, so its best to quit while their ahead of theselves.

I know I'm going a little against the rules here, sorry Nino..

But I don't understand why people think things like "they should discontinue because things are good now."

Does that mean they should have discontinued the original comic books because they were off to a great start? No, they persisted making the original spiderman BECAUSE it was good and look how much bigger he is today. So far, the only thing that I personally think could be done wrong is switching directors, but even then I'd be open minded to the subject, because if they hadn't switched writers and stan lee had kept writing spiderman, it wouldn't have been NEARLY as good as it is today.

Think of it like the Harry Potter movies (maybe you don't like those, but if that's the case, you're an idiot and should die). If Chris Columbus had made the 3rd movie it would'nt have been NEARLY as good. But I digress.

The other thing that irritates me is the people that talk about running out of ideas when it comes to a spiderman movie... here's what I have to say to that

ARE YOU !@#$ING NUTS!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Do you know that the stories of spiderman probably runs in the millions!? Do you realize that at least HALF of those stories would be great as movie ideas? Anyone that thinks that there's not enough room for ideas cannot be that bright...

Rant ended... again, I apologize for disobeying the rules...

NiņoAraņa
lmao, wow, rick, at least you apoligized.

NiņoAraņa
*bump*

Neutro
I just think rhino should be in one of them. Not to make this a negative post or anything, but Raimi said in an interview that Harry Osbourne isn't becoming the Hob Goblin, or the Green Goblin, but something different. no expression

NiņoAraņa
just harry, with his fathers stuff...i hear..but on with the post.

Ultraman Baltan
I love the "Spider-Man" movies so much, but I think they should stop. I fear that it may go down a ton after #3. I mean, most of the cast won't even BE there for number four, which already messes it up right there. I say make a trilogy and let it be until the time is right to make a new saga of it(more than ten years, please).

NiņoAraņa
your opinion is valued. come on people only a few more weeks/days to go, not sure

doctorstrongbad
The will be at least 4 spider-man movies. The first 2 spider-man were awesome. I'm sure part 3 will be just as good if not better. smile

NiņoAraņa
Bumpers!!!!

doctorstrongbad
There is an article on this site that proves the 4th movie and maybe more.

NiņoAraņa
okie doke

edit: i've seen it....i'm just not supposed to take sides....bieng that i made the poll wink

doctorstrongbad

rouge24
well, seeing as the poll is closed, i'm thinking that the people who love the movies won? if so, YAY!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.