I just watched one of the most annoying anime.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sai1
I felt like bashing my head into a wall throughout the entire 1st episode of Honey x Honey Drops. frusty GAAAAHH!! Just who exactly is this show supposed to appeal to anyway? Guys or girls?

Osaka
Never see that one before. Is it new?

Sai1
Originally posted by Osaka
Never see that one before. Is it new?

Yeah, came out this year apparently. The Japanese title would be Mitsu Mitsu Drops. I don't see how any female watching this would not be insulted. As for guys... I just felt nothing but shame.

NINJ4_BL4D3
Hey i watched it ....................... its so .................whats the word.......
umm out of it

boobsmagee
synopsis plz?

yungz22
i say bobobo bobbobbo takes the cake

spencerspider
bobobo-bobo-bobo is probably the craziest anime ive seen..

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by spencerspider
bobobo-bobo-bobo is probably the craziest anime ive seen..

FLCL
Excel Saga
Puni Puni Poemi

Bobobo really just has the advatage of length.

Kenshinswife
i beg to differ! Paradise Kiss has to be the most aggravating of them all...its so stupid.....

K73SK
Excel Saga = most annoying and gayest thing ever...i wanted to shoot an innocent animal after seing it...or myself cause it was like chaos

boobsmagee
boboboboboboboboboboboboobobo
idc what anyone says

its about ****ing hair

people whos magic ability has to do with hair

its supposed to be a comedy....but its not funny

its animation looks as though its a gay ass american cartoon

there really is no point to the story what so ever

there is no moral at all

its like watching a thousand of the worst ****ing filler episodes ever

im not gonna lie i wont be suprised if there is worse anime out there

but right now this is the stupidest crap i have ever seen

Shin Yuurei-san
psssh if you think Excel Saga was bad and bobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobobo-bobobobo-bobo<<Takes the cake for the name. you people must havent seen the (i think)8 episode series Golden Boy....MY GOD its not more-so Stupid but the things i've seen in that show was just....wtf...the dude is a perverted traveler and everywhere he works theres a hot chick. they hate him at first until something crazy mid-episode happens and when he quits or gets fired and roams japan again the chick realizes she loves him and pursues him. by the 8th 'sode its about 8548654168484 chicks fighting pulling hair madly in love...it may sound dull by the way I described it but its worth checking out to judge...but if this doesnt take the cake...Excel Saga holds the thrown...god bless that extra hyper woman.blowup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.