Capcom vs Midway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tha C-Master
All out, no holds barred, capcom vs midway battle. This means Rampage, Megaman, and all. wink

You know what to do Debate, poll, discuss. If you vote, please explain why you did, I have not chosen a clear winner myself, I want to see what everyone else thinks.

blind faith
I'm gonna say Capcom because we are talking about ALL characters right? That means Devil May Cry-series, Street Fighter-series, Megaman-series etc. etc.

I mean, does Midway stand up to all these series?? I leave you guys to decide...

Tha C-Master
Midway has a huge cast of characters as well, and Capcom has their share of Godly characters, Midway has their elder gods and Onaga, along with George, Lizzy, Ralph, and about 30 other Rampage monsters.... I think it should be a good match, unless there's something I'm missing.

shin_remy
Capcom all the way.

the only thing i can think of by miday is Mortal Kombat ( or ther are more fightinggames i don't know about that are powerfuller then those of MK .

Capcom will win. i don't think Midway has enough fighters.

Devil May Cry series
Megaman series
Street Fighter Series
Darkstalkers Series
Strider Hiryu
Rival Schools
Jojo's Adventures
Cyborgs
Captain Commando

and many more games that has strong fighters!!

Tha C-Master
Quick question though, which fighters would stand up to the Elder God's (besides the ones in Darkstalkers)?

Lana
I have to ask, in order for this to be within the rules - each side is fighting as one army-like team, correct?

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Midway has a huge cast of characters as well, and Capcom has their share of Godly characters, Midway has their elder gods and Onaga, along with George, Lizzy, Ralph, and about 30 other Rampage monsters.... I think it should be a good match, unless there's something I'm missing.

And I have to add this...Rampage is one of the best games ever. A lot of the cities are around where I live laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
Correct, and Rampage Rules! Atlanta, Georgia... lol

shin_remy
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Quick question though, which fighters would stand up to the Elder God's (besides the ones in Darkstalkers)?

is that necessary?

i mean, the top tiers from darkstalkers can easily stand up to their gods. and probably win. what besides their gods do you have? the monsters? well i don't know what the monsters can do? can you give me some info about them ?

Jedah just have to put them into their pocket dimension and it is over.

Those of megaman are powerful too. they have also powers to blow up the world if I'm correct

And the monsters and immortal creatures that appears in Devil May cry. The father of Dante in special.

And people from JoJo Adventures have a pretty high lvl. Can stop time etc and are unbelievable fast.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.