is jack gay?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

POTC lover xoxo
ok i was wondering,,,,is jack sparrow gay in pirates of the caribbean?? ive heard people say he is gay and people say hes Bi and other people say hes just always drunk? i dont know which one it is. can someone please tell me?? confused

Mišt

Guys he has been with? None. Has he even shown sexual interest in a guy? No.
Girls he has been with? 2 at least were implied in the first movie alone.

Oh who am I kiddingno expression

ye hes gaylolz!!1!!Happy Dancehe lyks guyz n bums lolz!!1!Happy Dance,23D@!!

no expression

ESB -1138

katelovespirate
oh PLEASE everyone. Come on. Being gay means you like men. Jack likes women. End of discussion.

Imperial_Samura
Yes, he seems to have had something once with Tia, there was those lasses in Tortuga, he seemed to really be enjoying himself with Lizzie (before she sacrificed him to the Krakan.)

Meanwhile there has been not a single thing to suggest he is gay - unless people say he acts gay, but the gay people I know don't act like Jack.

Smaug
look guys, he may dress reeeeeeally cooly (is that a word???!) and it makes him LOOK gay. But he SO doesnt act it. He's been with millions of girls - look at the girls from Tortuga!!! slapslapslapslap...... life goes on... lol wat am i talking about??? messed

LovelyOne
When he mistook Elizabeth for a guy after his own heart he was weirded out. Then relieved when he saw it was her.

DRAKONS
How coud say such a thing?

jessigem
gay, bi, or drunk?

im pretty sure its the third one.

JohnnyD's_babe
Originally posted by jessigem
gay, bi, or drunk?

im pretty sure its the third one.

im with u...i say he's just drunk...

jessigem
name one moment when jack did ANYTHING that seemed remotely gay.
i.e. showing interest in a guy, calling anything but a girl or a fuzzy animal "cute", and/or being slapped by a man for the reasons he was slapped by women.

Mådness
Oh god, I can imagine Will doing that! laughing out loud

Will: Jack, Scarlet wanted me to give this to you *slaps Jack*
Jack: Well you can tell 'er that I didn't diserve that!

Lady_Depp
haha aww ma poor jacks face bust be so red with all the slaps he gets hehehe

Dr_Joshua_Keyes
Jacks isnt gay I'm sure of that..He's always drunk I know that..XD! since he always says, "Why is the rum always gone" which is funny too.

POTC lover xoxo
ya thanks for tellin me i thought he was just always drunk but i didnt no so ya smile smile smile

Barker
Elizabeth: Jack, Will wanted me to give this to you *slaps Jack*
Jack: I deserved that..

roll eyes (sarcastic)

I'd quote Mist, but I have a strict "No-Quote" Mist policy.

POTC lover xoxo
what?? huh

JohnnyBloom
he likes women, yes?? we're all certain of this.

the thing is in my opinion, he very often seems to be drunk, and he has that swagger/sway thing he does which will can impersonate so well ... (apparently due to intense heat of the sun messed ) ... but there's no denying that he is extremely camp ... moreso in the 2nd film.

DRAKONS
Offcourse hes drunk hes always drunk(Well meybe not always but most of the time)

jessigem
about 98% of the time.

DRAKONS
Well meybe even 95%

jessigem
maybe. he's only sober while he's under attack. and even then he's sometimes a little drunk.

DRAKONS
Yea but he still knows how to fight good.Hey wait i dont think he was drunk in POTC 1 when he fought will

jessigem
he wasn't. i was talking about his fight in the 2nd movie during the wheel fight scene. he was a little loopy.

DRAKONS
I knew it!!!

POTC lover xoxo
ya like is there ever a part in the movie where hes not drunk???beer

DRAKONS
Offcourse there is...i think

jessigem
in the 1st POTC he's sober for most of the movie.
in the 2nd POTC he's drunk for most of the movie.
i wonder what happened............

THE Miss Sparro
He's drunk almost all the time. Hence the rum! Gay=negative.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by POTC lover xoxo
ya like is there ever a part in the movie where hes not drunk???beer

Actually there is a reason he acts like that. When Barbossa left him on the island all the heat made him go loopy so he seems to be drunk all the time mainly because his mind and everything was effected because of the heat.

POTC lover xoxo
is there one part in the movie where hes not drink??

*-=Fat sacK=-*
Posibly but you'd need a highly qualified search team to find it

POTC lover xoxo
ya is there ever a part in the movie where hes not drunk??beer

DRAKONS
yea when hes asslep

ESB -1138
Originally posted by POTC lover xoxo
ya is there ever a part in the movie where hes not drunk??beer

Sparrow's most obvious characteristic is a slightly drunken stagger, accompanied by awkwardly flailing hand gestures that make him look unfocused (or possibly slightly ataxic). These could result from the heat stroke he was rumored to have suffered while marooned.

jessigem
why did she ask that question 3 times?!
whether he's drunk or brain damaged from heat, it's fun to watch. big grin

DRAKONS
and laugh

JacksPearl
No ****ing way. There is no man who is straighter than Captain Jack Sparrow. The only reason those people say he's guy, is because he sways constantly, which is probably a combination of years at sea over a ocean, constant drunkness, and the heat madness he was sure to have suffered on the island after the mutiny.

All in all, just know this...he's not gay, never will be, never has been. (we all know he'll end up with Liz Happy Dance haha)

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by jessigem
in the 1st POTC he's sober for most of the movie.
in the 2nd POTC he's drunk for most of the movie.
i wonder what happened............

I don't think he is drunk that much - if you read about his character many times he just acts that way to keep people off guard. If he was really that drunk all the time how would he be able to come up with all his clever moves, and survive the sword fighting, etc.....The only time he appears clearly drunk is when he is in his cabin and wants to know why the rum is always gone and then goes down and runs into Bootstrap Bill below Deck.....

This thread should be is Jack drunK? not gay. Cus we all know Jack IS NOT GAY. End of discussion.

LovelyOne
He does that to keep people off guard..Johnny also said that his character is on the sea so much that when he walks on land he has sea legs..

jessigem
laughing out loud i never thought of that.

Jack of Blades
I know when hes not drunk.When he is dead.Eaten by the kraken

jessigem
cry

Jack of Blades
ooohh have a hug hug gunsmilie-NOK-TAR-OGAR Wariors

AnimeLuvr
I gotta tell ya, the way he runs it sure is questionable if he's gay or not...
with his hands flung behind him and with all that damn eyeshadow on. But of course it's quite obvious that he likes women. uh oh... that poses another question... What if he likes both?!?!?!?! *shivers* ew

lovethemtigers
This is really a silly thread,.....because we all know Jack Sparrow IS NOT GAY....we've already gone over all this before, he sways and walks funny and runs funny because of several different reasons: to keep his enemies and acquaintance off guard, sometimes he is drunk, he suffered from the heat on the island, he's crazy - he's just a funny character.....

Rakarr
I dont think jack is gay. where it ever imply he is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.