Recent Raz sightings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

~Da Moose~
The increasingly reclusive yet brilliant Raz has become, as you know, a mecca for the forum paparazzi and seekers of rare personalities.

Said to be more underground than Michael Jackson, it is rumored that Raz has been seen in various oddball locations, while still others say he is working on his manifesto for world peace and expansion of Starbucks franchises...

Some recent Raz sighting reports include:

06/18/2006- Outside a Wal-Mart in Sarasota, Florida, nude in a shopping cart on the edge of the parking lot, drinking out of a bag

06/29/2006 - Atop a Kip's Big Boy restaurant in Manhattan, Kansas screaming "I'm the king of the World...I'm the king of the Worrrrld!!"

07/11/2006 - Pedaling a tricycle down the shoulder of the east turnpike in Boise, Idaho

Yesterday - Seen as a vision in the bark of a mimosa tree outside of Santo Paolo de los Gazagobangos, Colombia.

Where have you seen or heard of a Raz Sighting? Please give details.

And remember, do not approach or attempt to subdue Raz -- he is considered currently to be a rogue meister and possibly dangerous. Avoid eye contact.

Mišt
I heard he made a sock account last year, and has been posting under the username 'Vinny Valentine'hmm

Bloigen
Type Raz into Google Images. Look at the first picture.

shock

LethalFemme
I was sleeping last night and woke up when I heard a noise. I looked around but, found nothing so went back to sleep. Then I heard it again so i opened my eyes and saw Raz. I feel so violated.cry

~Da Rev~
6/13/2006 - Raz seen eating goats while singing "Froggy come a-courtin".

Mišt
Originally posted by LethalFemme
I was sleeping last night and woke up when I heard a noise. I looked around but, found nothing so went back to sleep. Then I heard it again so i opened my eyes and saw Raz. I feel so violated.cry

Oh sorry, that was me wearing a Raz mask....embarrasment

silver_tears
Did you skin him for it? icon5

LethalFemme

The Pict
Originally posted by Bloigen
Type Raz into Google Images. Look at the first picture.

shock

shocking sick

Mišt
ATTENTION

Raz has just been spotted near an elderly home, apparently he was attempting to steal a handbag but security was alerted. He is on the run, I repeat he is on the run, he is out there, possibly armed, possibly dangerous, possibly naked....but I wouldnt take that last one into account, it was just passed onto me by Vinny.fear

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.