Savage Mindless War-Hulk vs Rune King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperChangeling
Thor

RKT can only use his hammer and strength and flight

The hulk

Run top speeds of a thousand MPH

Lift a thousand tons

can rip class A adamantium and brake celestial armor

and can destroy jupiter by smashing it.

grey fox
Originally posted by SuperChangeling

The hulk

Run top speeds of a thousand MPH - Bullshit

Lift a thousand tons - Arguably possible

can rip class A adamantium and brake celestial armor - Bullshit

and can destroy jupiter by smashing it. - Impossible

golem370
Thor

RKT can only use his hammer and strength and flight

The hulk

Run top speeds of a thousand MPH maybe

Lift a thousand tons likely

can rip class A adamantium and brake celestial armor maybe

and can destroy jupiter by smashing it. could do it.

Tron
Why use Rune King Thor if you're crippling him so severely? Might as well be using classic Thor.

This smells like spite, but I'll wait for a second opinion.

And also, how is Hulk gonna smash a planet composed of gas?eer

Priest
Originally posted by Tron

confused good question

Sea King
Why use Rune King Thor if you're crippling him so severely? Might as well be using classic Thor.

your right this is spite this guy has been makeing/going to every hulk vs tread he can think of because to him hulk should be able to beat everyone.(and he is apperently doing this cause of the thor vs hulk tread where everybody is going with thor)

anyways im going thor

Rols
I doubt there is any version of the Hulk that could defeat even a RKT.

grey fox

Note the 'Impossible'

Soljer
The Hulk can lift a thousand tons?! JESUS!

That would be impressive, if the normal Thor didn't already lift the midgard serpent.

The Hulk can run a thousand miles per hour?! JESUS!

That would be impressive, if the normal Thor wasn't said to fight and move in multiples of lightspeed.

The Hulk can crack a celestials Armor?! JESUS!

Wait...so did normal Thor.

The Hulk breaks primary adamantium (Bullshit....) WOAH!

Too bad Rune King Thor obliterated Captain America's shield, which is actually STRONGER than adamantium.

And, the only way the Hulk could destroy Jupiter by 'smashing' it was if he reverted to banner, and put each particle into a particle accelerator, bombarded it constantly, created a bit of antimatter, 'smashed' the antimatter and particle of jupiter together, thus annihilating each.

But besides that, I don't know how you smash gas.

crucifixio
^^lol...........RKT annihilates any version of a character as one-dimensional as Hulk.

SuperChangeling

By spitting gamma.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by crucifixio
^^lol...........RKT annihilates any version of a character as one-dimensional as Hulk.

You forget that a Mindless Savage War-Hulk could do anything right?

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Soljer

That would be impressive, if the normal Thor didn't already lift the midgard serpent.

That would be impressive, if the normal Thor wasn't said to fight and move in multiples of lightspeed.

Too bad Rune King Thor obliterated Captain America's shield, which is actually STRONGER than adamantium.

And, the only way the Hulk could destroy Jupiter by 'smashing' it was if he reverted to banner, and put each particle into a particle accelerator, bombarded it constantly, created a bit of antimatter, 'smashed' the antimatter and particle of jupiter together, thus annihilating each.

But besides that, I don't know how you smash gas.

Like the midgard surpent weighs a thousand tons.

MJOILNIR
The midgard serpant weighs close to what the earth weighs.

Soljer
Like the midgard surpent weighs a thousand tons.

You're right! The midgard serpent weighs no where NEAR a thousand tons. A thousand tons is a LOT! It is two MILLION pounds.

For the effect of comparison -

2,000,000 pounds!

But, the Midgard Serpent weighs somewhere between 3.306 and 6.612 sextillion tons.

6,612,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 pounds.

Ignorant fanboy.

rotiart
RKT? Hulk dies. RKT could manipulate reality.

RKT does to HULK what he did to Loki. Pop. goes the head.

juggernaut66666
RKT 10/10

Big Sexy
Hulk wins -5/10

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by rotiart
RKT? Hulk dies. RKT could manipulate reality.

RKT does to HULK what he did to Loki. Pop. goes the head.

He cant use reality warping powers just his hammer, strength and flight.

SuperChangeling
You're right! The midgard serpent weighs no where NEAR a thousand tons. A thousand tons is a LOT! It is two MILLION pounds.

2,000,000 pounds!

But, the Midgard Serpent weighs somewhere between 3.306 and 6.612 sextillion tons.

Ignorant fanboy.

I dont like the hulk, any way the hulk is a trillion times stronger than normal, so he could lift about 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,
000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons.

SuperChangeling

2,000,000 pounds!

Ignorant fanboy.

Why dont you like hulk baeting thor in a fight, dont tell me you are a fan of thor.

Sea King
You forget that a Mindless Savage War-Hulk could do anything right?

sure he can.roll eyes (sarcastic)

also if you truly believe what u have been saying about hulk you should go out and pick up a few real hulk comics(not just the ones you make up in your mind)

bigbran

But besides that, I don't know how you smash gas. your quite wrong, king thor broke caps sheild, wait, wait with an eye blast.
and where did hulk can crack a celestial armour cum from?

bigbran
Why dont you like hulk baeting thor in a fight, dont tell me you are a fan of thor. the earth weighs a lot!! how many more billion tons, does the earth weigh than a mountain, that was only supported?!?!?!?
thor LIFTED not supprted basically the weight of the earth!!!!!

the mountain feat is an ant compared to what thor did.

Soljer
Why dont you like hulk baeting thor in a fight, dont tell me you are a fan of thor.

I'm neither a Hulk nor a Thor fan. I am a fan of sensicality. I am a fan of reasonability. I am a fan of intelligence. Three things you seem to HATE.

You listed some top notch feats for the Hulk, and I simply told you that you are an ignorant fanboy, because that is what you portrayed. Ignorance. Fanboyism.

Get off your high horse, imbecile.

Soljer
Originally posted by bigbran
your quite wrong, king thor broke caps sheild, wait, wait with an eye blast.

Your point? He still broke the shield of captain america, which is FAR more resilient than any adamantium.

Oh, and the original poster argued that this hulk could break celestial armor, so ask him.

bigbran
Your point? He still broke the shield of captain america, which is FAR more resilient than any adamantium.

Oh, and the original poster argued that this hulk could break celestial armor, so ask him. just pointing out that a far weaker version of thor broke the sheild like nothing!!

Soljer
Oh! I thought you were insulting the feat, rather than bolstering it. My apologies.

aliveinboston
the earth weighs a lot!! how many more billion tons, does the earth weigh than a mountain, that was only supported?!?!?!?
thor LIFTED not supprted basically the weight of the earth!!!!!

the mountain feat is an ant compared to what thor did.

It should be noted that the Hulk wasnt keeping entire mountain(s) off the ground, merely keep an open space under a part of a mountain just large enough for the others to squeeze under. Considering that the Hulk wasn't in a crazed state, this is still pretty impressive.

Soljer
*nods*

but a hundred and fifty billion tons PALES in comparison to six sextillion.

bigbran
Originally posted by aliveinboston
It should be noted that the Hulk wasnt keeping entire mountain(s) off the ground, merely keep an open space under a part of a mountain just large enough for the others to squeeze under. Considering that the Hulk wasn't in a crazed state, this is still pretty impressive. i know, but he was supporting it, not just picking it up!!!

bigbran
*nods*

but a hundred and fifty billion tons PALES in comparison to six sextillion. yup, the mountain wouldnt even be seen from space, but the serpent, was wrapped around the earth a couple times, and he was fat!!

aliveinboston
and he was fat!!

Thats not a nice thing to say.

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Sea King
sure he can.roll eyes (sarcastic)

also if you truly believe what u have been saying about hulk you should go out and pick up a few real hulk comics(not just the ones you make up in your mind)

Call the fantasy shop in ofallen MO, Mike will tell you I pick up hulk comic books every day, and he will tell you hulk beats thor anyday, you guys dont know what your talking about, so dont judge me and say I am makeing spite threads.

SuperChangeling
your quite wrong, king thor broke caps sheild, wait, wait with an eye blast.

Its the mindless savage hulk, he is the classic savage hulk without the mind of banner.

SuperChangeling
Its the mindless savage hulk, he is the classic savage hulk without the mind of banner.

His strength tenfolds every time he gets mad, and it doesnt take much to get him mad.

aliveinboston
Call the fantasy shop in ofallen MO, Mike will tell you I pick up hulk comic books every day, and he will tell you hulk beats thor anyday, you guys dont know what your talking about, so dont judge me and say I am makeing spite threads.

If you were shopping at my store and you kept buying Iron Man comics, I'd tell you Iron Man could beat the Hulk and Thor anyday. ;-)

bigbran
Its the mindless savage hulk, he is the classic savage hulk without the mind of banner. so wouldnt that be mindless hulk?!?!?
rkt killed mangog, with a whisper!!
mindless hulk took time to take out a normal thor while thor was calm!!!!

Dalak
Okay, time to post scans of this, since most dismiss it as nothing when there are still billions of tons of mountain that he's bracing above him. And trust me, bracing is almost as hard as fully lifting, so the difference is slight at the most.

http://img67.imageshack.us/img67/7102/secretwars00406da7.th.jpg
To get an idea of the mountain involved, it Dwarfs the Andes

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/5259/secretwars00417pr5.th.jpg
"Underneath Billions" so it may not be 150 like the cover said, but at THE LEAST 2 Billions.

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/6011/secretwars00418ha2.th.jpg
http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/5117/secretwars00419md4.th.jpg
Under 2 miles of Rock, could be Hyperbole, but considering the size shown above it could be a bit conservative.

These 2 scans show that Hulk could have easily gotten out, if he let everyone else die. He was bracing it for them, not himself. He also got hit by the mountain dropping himself. Iron Man might have helped a little, but considering the sizes involved (Iron Man is braced at the back as well under Hulk's arm) Hulk's got the vast majority.

I hope this has educated a few, and I will try to repost these as needed.

Dalak
yup, the mountain wouldnt even be seen from space, but the serpent, was wrapped around the earth a couple times, and he was fat!!

Look at my scans, and eat these words big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by Dalak
Okay, time to post scans of this, since most dismiss it as nothing when there are still billions of tons of mountain that he's bracing above him. And trust me, bracing is almost as hard as fully lifting, so the difference is slight at the most.

ok, you just said bracing was as hard as lifting???? nope because, you using you legs, back, arms.
lets say i can brace 400 pounds, could i lift that abve my head, hell no!!
you legs are so far above your arms, its not even funny.

Sea King

hahahahahahahaha dude just the fact that you think the hulk can do anything(thats the gls area) proves that you dont know anything about the hulk.

(ok we get it you love the hulk so what i love aquaman,gls & Spider-Man but i dont go around saying they can beat everyone)

Dalak
ok, you just said bracing was as hard as lifting???? nope because, you using you legs, back, arms.
lets say i can brace 400 pounds, could i lift that abve my head, hell no!!
you legs are so far above your arms, its not even funny.

When did almost turn into is?

And in a Deadlift you are only using your arms, not your legs or back??

Your legs and back have to support anything you lift, and standing bent over to support a few billion tons of rock along your spine and help to form a roof would seem to be harder to me, but I even yeilded the point that it was slightly easier.

aliveinboston
He cant use reality warping powers just his hammer, strength and flight.

He doesnt need his hammer, odin-power strength boost or flight. He doesnt even need his left arm!

Sea King
Originally posted by aliveinboston
He doesnt need his hammer, odin-power strength boost or flight. He doesnt even need his left arm!

or left leg

bigbran
When did almost turn into is?

And in a Deadlift you are only using your arms, not your legs or back??

Your legs and back have to support anything you lift, and standing bent over to support a few billion tons of rock along your spine and help to form a roof would seem to be harder to me, but I even yeilded the point that it was slightly easier. yes but he braced it, he didnt pick it off the ground and put it on his back, big difference!!

Dalak
yes but he braced it, he didnt pick it off the ground and put it on his back, big difference!!

Agreed, he braced it as it fell from about it's height over him. A very big difference indeed.

bigbran
Agreed, he braced it as it fell from about it's height over him. A very big difference indeed. so are you actully argueing, that bracing a mountain, is better than picking it up, and holding it or throwing it??

Dalak
so are you actully argueing, that bracing a mountain, is better than picking it up, and holding it or throwing it??

I'm arguing that bracing a falling mountain is better than lifting one above your head.

roughrider
Originally posted by crucifixio

Co-signed.
We're talking Spectre-type levels, with Rune King Thor.
Nice spite thread, trying to limit his actions, but it doesn't matter.

Soljer
This isn't so much a spite thread, as a Troll thread. SuperChangeling has been posting thread upon thread with Hulk vs. Characters he would NEVER beat.

Meh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.