Nihilus vs. Shimrra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB -1138
Can Nihilus defeat the Overlord of the Yuuzhan Vong? Setting is a simple battle arena. Nothing special. Just a circle. So who will prevail?

Darth Sexy
Now is shimrra not part of the force, or just a different part of the force? Obviously if shimrra is not part of the force than Nihilus will have to use his lightsaber but would probably get beat. If the overlord is part of the force, then it's the force drain.

GM Nebaris
He is part of the force, but not the living force. Nihilus can't drain him.

Lightsnake
Shimrra exists on a different level...Nihilius dies and dies hard

Darth Sexy
Well then unless Nihilus can throw out some emerald lightning or brand new force technique designed for the Vong, he gets an old fashioned after school beat down.

PurpleSaber
I doubt Nihilus's force drain would work on Shimrra. And he can't hope to contend with him with a lightsaber. So Shimrra wins.

GM Nebaris
It would be close.

Admiral Akbar
I dont think so. Shimrra would slaughter him.

((The_Anomaly))
^ Yes

jollyjim311
Shimmra, easy.

It would suck to be any Jedi walking into that room, though.

Starwalker
Shimmra slaughters Nihilus as he's far too reliant on his hunger as shown when the Exile defeats Nihilus. Shimmra would also have the advantage of being far larger than the Exile and having Lightsaber resistant armor.

Captain REX
Nihilus, for all his power, does not walk away from this fight...

HK69
Shimmra would be able to take down almost any force user. Nihilus' greatest attack (by far) is ineffective against Shimmra, and seeing as his attack is a fluke, it's hard to determine exactly how powerful he is without it. I give this to Shimrra.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.