movie_gurl2006's talkin'-thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movie_gurl2006
Howdy There!!! Okay, I see that lots of you are making your own thread.... so i decided to start my own too! Here you can talk about anything, but PLEASE don't insult others, and PLEASE dont argue, and PLEASE have fun!!! Thank-you. Oh, and by the way, you can add me to your buddylist and you can send me a PM whenever you want. See you soon, and happy posting!

Here's what I want to talk about: You!!! Thats right, talk about yourself.... and than choose a new topic after you discuss about yourself....

big grin HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
No thanks.

FG725
Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
Howdy There!!! Okay, I see that lots of you are making your own thread.... so i decided to start my own too! Here you can talk about anything, but PLEASE don't insult others, and PLEASE dont argue, and PLEASE have fun!!! Thank-you. Oh, and by the way, you can add me to your buddylist and you can send me a PM whenever you want. See you soon, and happy posting!

Here's what I want to talk about: You!!! Thats right, talk about yourself.... and than choose a new topic after you discuss about yourself....

big grin HAVE FUN!!!!!!!
I'll give this thread two maybe just maybe three days tops

Mr. Bacon
no expression ill pass

movie_gurl2006
Omg, i was only joking, you can do whatever the **** you want here

~Da Rev~
Omg, i was only joking, you can do whatever the **** you want here We can do that anyway. Thats why this is the Off Topic Forum...

Thanks for visiting us. Now leave.

FG725
Omg, i was only joking, you can do whatever the **** you want here
still two days tops and it's as dead as Marlon Brando

Bardock42
I am awesome...

New topic, I hate that you have to have this weird loyalty to people even if they are wrong or being stupid, especially when people break up their relationship you have to take sa side and agre ewith all the bad shit someone says, I mean, what's up with that, I'm not doing that...I mean being loyal, yes...being stupid, no...there's a line...and it's not betraying someone in such a case.

movie_gurl2006
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
We can do that anyway. Thats why this is the Off Topic Forum...

Thanks for visiting us. Now leave. o0o.... so you want to fight..... hmmm ---> raygun

~Rad~

big grin HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Right. no expression

~Da Rev~
o0o.... so you want to fight..... hmmm ---> raygun As long as it involves me naked, i'll do anything wink

movie_gurl2006
As long as it involves me naked, i'll do anything wink you're sick in the head.

Storm
And we love it.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

LanceWindu
As long as it involves me naked, i'll do anything wink

RAWR! naughty

movie_gurl2006
is it just me, or is this forum full of guys picking on gurls....?!?!

DanZeke25
No sh*t. What are we supposed to think you like hitting youself over the head with the movies until you f*ckin die? Or you like feeding the movies to a f*cking giraffe?

stick out tongue

Storm
Can I buy you a drink love? wink

LanceWindu

It's a game for all involved.

Bardock42

I think you are a little over sensitive.

Syren
You know, I'm just gonna throw this out here. Ever notice how the newer members of this forum always start out with some kind of hyperactive, fun-loving attitude towards everything and everyone, but slowly, after only a short period of time and a LOT of knocks and beatings from the older members, they start to develop a more bitter, angry outlook on life?

You think maybe our welcome committee needs to be re-evaluated?

Syren
Originally posted by Storm
Can I buy you a drink love? wink

She said guys picking on girls, NOT girls hitting on girls. Pervert stick out tongue

Bardock42
Originally posted by Syren
You know, I'm just gonna throw this out here. Ever notice how the newer members of this forum always start out with some kind of hyperactive, fun-loving attitude towards everything and everyone, but slowly, after only a short period of time and a LOT of knocks and beatings from the older members, they start to develop a more bitter, angry outlook on life?

Interesting

New topic, I hate that you have to have this weird loyalty to people even if they are wrong or being stupid, especially when people break up their relationship you have to take sa side and agre ewith all the bad shit someone says, I mean, what's up with that, I'm not doing that...I mean being loyal, yes...being stupid, no...there's a line...and it's not betraying someone in such a case.

Bardock42
She said guys picking on girls, NOT girls hitting on girls. Pervert stick out tongue

Or in Floo'S case guys picking up girls, right?

~Da Moose~

yes

movie_gurl2006
Oy vey......... look what happened..... everyone's out to get me.....

~Da Moose~

big grin HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Welcome to KMC darlin. Don't let others bring you down.

Storm
I never make more than one sex tape of a woman. I am not a pervert mhm

Syren
eek! Stormy... you rock my world.

Ahem.

Moose, you got my back partner? eyes

~Da Moose~
eek! Stormy... you rock my world.

Ahem.

Moose, you got my back partner? eyes

yes and your underwear.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Da Moose~
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yeah yeah...I know.... sad

Barker
Originally posted by LanceWindu
No thanks.

The Pict
Oy vey......... look what happened..... everyone's out to get me.....

its cos you made a chat thread when there is dozens around already, and the older members of KMC feel the need to take a pop at you rather than explain this.

~Da Rev~
you're sick in the head. Originally posted by Storm
And we love it.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. eek! she's looking at me faintOriginally posted by LanceWindu
RAWR! naughty shock

I dont know what you're getting at, but i dont swing that way.

*takes off rainbow shirt*

lookaround

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by The Pict
its cos you made a chat thread when there is dozens around already, and the older members of KMC feel the need to take a pop at you rather than explain this.

Not all of us. Some of us think it's highly immature to take a shot at a new member learning their way here. confused

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ~Da Moose~
Not all of us. Some of us think it's highly immature to take a shot at a new member learning their way here. confused It makes me or my penis feel bigger when i tell little girls off.

flex

did i say that out loud?

ninja

movie_gurl2006
It makes me or my penis feel bigger when i tell little girls off.

flex

did i say that out loud?

ninja im afraid you did....

Bardock42

flex

did i say that out loud?

ninja Interesting

New topic, I hate that you have to have this weird loyalty to people even if they are wrong or being stupid, especially when people break up their relationship you have to take sa side and agre ewith all the bad shit someone says, I mean, what's up with that, I'm not doing that...I mean being loyal, yes...being stupid, no...there's a line...and it's not betraying someone in such a case

~Da Moose~

flex

did i say that out loud?

ninja

Yes....sadly...you did. roll eyes (sarcastic)

~Da Moose~
Originally posted by Bardock42
Interesting

New topic, I hate that you have to have this weird loyalty to people even if they are wrong or being stupid, especially when people break up their relationship you have to take sa side and agre ewith all the bad shit someone says, I mean, what's up with that, I'm not doing that...I mean being loyal, yes...being stupid, no...there's a line...and it's not betraying someone in such a case

Ok, I'll bite. Why do you keep re-posting the same thing?

*bites Marius*

~Da Rev~
Yes....sadly...you did. roll eyes (sarcastic) Oh. well. I'm speechless.

How about them cowboys.

Bardock42
Ok, I'll bite. Why do you keep re-posting the same thing?

*bites Marius*

To start a conversation about the ridicolousness of such people...

And...not now. And especially not there.

movie_gurl2006
Who's bored..... me!!!

Scottie
Who's bored..... me!!!

you

~Da Moose~
To start a conversation about the ridicolousness of such people...

And...not now. And especially not there.

Such people being.....? The thread starter? I think, or at least hope, we could show a tad more tolerance?

Not to worry, I won't bite you, ever.

Bardock42
Such people being.....? The thread starter? I think, or at least hope, we could show a tad more tolerance?

Not to worry, I won't bite you, ever.

No, just generally...

~Da Moose~
No, just generally...

You used to be so nice....

*reads previous sentence*

hysterical

Sorry....

Bardock42
You used to be so nice....

*reads previous sentence*

hysterical

Sorry....

Yeah, I was kind of surprised by it too...

~Da Moose~
Yeah, I was kind of surprised by it too...

It's not that you aren't, it's just that you're so....laconic.....and morose.

Bardock42
It's not that you aren't, it's just that you're so....laconic.....and morose.

I'm not a moron....

~Da Moose~
I'm not a moron....

No, that you are not. You're a brilliant German scientist.

movie_gurl2006
and im a brilliant thread starter... muhahaha evil face laughing

~Da Rev~
and im a brilliant thread starter... muhahaha evil face laughing ermm

Bardock42
No, that you are not. You're a brilliant German scientist.

I might be German and I might be a scientist, but I am not....what was the other one again?

~Da Rev~
I might be German and I might be a scientist, but I am not....what was the other one again? "you're"....?

or was it "a"...?

~Da Moose~
I might be German and I might be a scientist, but I am not....what was the other one again?

Heterosexual.

~Da Rev~
Heterosexual. Nice.

~Da Moose~
Nice.

Thank you.

~Da Rev~
Thank you. You're welcome What the f**k?

~Da Moose~
You're welcome What the f**k?

Good. ninja

~Da Rev~
Good. ninja That was odd. No one has manners in the OTF.

~Da Moose~
That was odd. No one has manners in the OTF.

I recently took a course on etiquette and general manners. They called it Anger management in the court system, but, ppfft...whatever, mad

Bardock42
"you're"....?

or was it "a"...?

Yeah, I'm neither,

Storm
That was odd. No one has manners in the OTF.
Ahem... renske

~Da Rev~
I recently took a course on etiquette and general manners. They called it Anger management in the court system, but, ppfft...whatever, mad Ah, yes. Well, keep it up, because you're the only one here that does it. maybe you can change everything.Originally posted by Storm
Ahem... renske

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. Bless you happy

~Da Moose~
Ah, yes. Well, keep it up, because you're the only one here that does it. maybe you can change everything. Bless you happy

Who are you kidding? I can't even change my own diapers anymore....my life is such a mess....I hate living......please, stop all the noise and pass me the ham.

~Da Rev~
Who are you kidding? I can't even change my own diapers anymore....my life is such a mess....I hate living......please, stop all the noise and pass me the ham. I'm sorry, jesus. Can i get you some apple flavored jelly beans? Or would you like a nice back rub from sonic the hedgehog?

~Da Moose~
I'm sorry, jesus. Can i get you some apple flavored jelly beans? Or would you like a nice back rub from sonic the hedgehog?

Yes and no. I'm allergic to dragons.

~Da Rev~
Yes and no. I'm allergic to dragons. I understand. But what am i suppose to tell Mr. Sloat. She's going to be dissapointed. Who cares. I'll tell you who. Holy river they will care. I'm sorry, did i forget your mattress?

~Da Moose~
I understand. But what am i suppose to tell Mr. Sloat. She's going to be dissapointed. Who cares. I'll tell you who. Holy river they will care. I'm sorry, did i forget your mattress?

Ahh...someone has been watching the Bridges of Madison county!!love Ok, so what? Camelot was not that great, but at least you didn't have to swab old men with q-tips. Dude, you're one nasty hooker.

movie_gurl2006
you guys are annoying...

~Da Moose~
you guys are annoying...

Welcome to KMC darlin. Don't let others bring you down.

Ok girly girl, you officially lost me now....bite me.

~Da Rev~
Ahh...someone has been watching the Bridges of Madison county!!love Ok, so what? Camelot was not that great, but at least you didn't have to swab old men with q-tips. Dude, you're one nasty hooker. Well, i'm not going to spout off anything i hear in rumor, but did you marry a pickle? I'm sorry if my pants are out of line, but a bag just talked to me and asked me to ask you about what you stuff in your pants to make people believe you're a man. Man, my fingernails are long and brown.Originally posted by movie_gurl2006
you guys are annoying... Looks like we've got a new person to go to the moon. Pancakes aren't the best thing to eat on a full belly, dear.

~Da Moose~
Well, i'm not going to spout off anything i hear in rumor, but did you marry a pickle? I'm sorry if my pants are out of line, but a bag just talked to me and asked me to ask you about what you stuff in your pants to make people believe you're a man. Man, my fingernails are long and brown. Looks like we've got a new person to go to the moon. Pancakes aren't the best thing to eat on a full belly, dear.

hysterical I know eh? Fukkin rabbits. roll eyes (sarcastic) They're so stupid. As if Jimmy Carter would come back and start a boy band. Oh well, at least you can cross Fonzie off of your Christmas card list.

~Da Rev~
hysterical I know eh? Fukkin rabbits. roll eyes (sarcastic) They're so stupid. As if Jimmy Carter would come back and start a boy band. Oh well, at least you can cross Fonzie off of your Christmas card list. Huey came by, though. Asked me for directions to where he could find a good floor. I gave him a bully of a ringer on the ol' brow. Now i need some coke to clean my floors.

~Da Moose~
Huey came by, though. Asked me for directions to where he could find a good floor. I gave him a bully of a ringer on the ol' brow. Now i need some coke to clean my floors.

The letter C followed you home from school didn't it? I can't stop licking my elbow...it's annoying. Can we just be friends? At this stage of my career, I can't take on any more lovers. Ok Reggie?

~Da Rev~
The letter C followed you home from school didn't it? I can't stop licking my elbow...it's annoying. Can we just be friends? At this stage of my career, I can't take on any more lovers. Ok Reggie? All of these meatballs will go to waste, then. They're African naughty. If you see it like that, though, i'll have to allow the trip to the hospital. Otherwise, we can get some coffee flavored carp.

Syren
hysterical2

I thought I was going mad... and now, I know for sure.

~Da Rev~
hysterical2

I thought I was going mad... and now, I know for sure. Look! A talking nomad. Excuse me, ma'am, but can i borrow your penis pump?

greenangel
no expression angel

~Da Moose~
All of these meatballs will go to waste, then. They're African naughty. If you see it like that, though, i'll have to allow the trip to the hospital. Otherwise, we can get some coffee flavored carp.

They're in my tennis shoes you moron. I told you that already. I don't give a priest's molesting hands who you say you are, I can't give you any more silly putty. Besides, can't we just go to Brazil together? Take up stripping?

~Da Rev~
They're in my tennis shoes you moron. I told you that already. I don't give a priest's molesting hands who you say you are, I can't give you any more silly putty. Besides, can't we just go to Brazil together? Take up stripping? I've already mastered the art of art. Now please, a flame is calling me. Ted Bundy is Al Bundy's uncle, bet'cha didn't know. Wait. You're the one, xeroxed your ass and put it in the memo. You must work out.

greenangel
They're in my tennis shoes you moron. I told you that already. I don't give a priest's molesting hands who you say you are, I can't give you any more silly putty. Besides, can't we just go to Brazil together? Take up stripping? wow.......

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by greenangel
wow....... Are you the monkey we're having? We need something to get the bellybutton lint out of moose and all of his meece. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you your mothers daughter. My fault.

~Da Moose~
wow.......

Sorry, that wasn't meant for everyone to see.

I'm really quite normal, and absurdly sexy, so please don't hold it against me.

~Da Rev~

I'm really quite normal, and absurdly sexy, so please don't hold it against me. Bah hahahaaaa

Nice save, goose-boy.

~Da Moose~
I've already mastered the art of art. Now please, a flame is calling me. Ted Bundy is Al Bundy's uncle, bet'cha didn't know. Wait. You're the one, xeroxed your ass and put it in the memo. You must work out.

Hansel and gretel got NOTHING on you man, NOTHING! I hate celery though, it's always making fun of me. I can't take it anymore, I wish I was back in the womb.

~Da Moose~
Bah hahahaaaa

Nice save, goose-boy.

Thanks, Minister.

greenangel
confused

~Da Rev~
Hansel and gretel got NOTHING on you man, NOTHING! I hate celery though, it's always making fun of me. I can't take it anymore, I wish I was back in the womb. I can arrange that. shifty

On the other hand, would be my right hand. I'm sorry. would you like some gravy cheese sandwiches? Because i would, and i know my sock buddy would, also. WOOD!.

greenangel

I'm really quite normal, and absurdly sexy, so please don't hold it against me. I'll try not too.......

~Da Moose~
confused

Is that directed at me, or Axel?

~Da Rev~
Thanks, Minister. What did i say about being polite?!? mad

~Da Moose~
I'll try not too.......

Give me 10 minutes and I'll give you a lifetime. All it takes is you clicking on that mouse and sending me a PM. 10 minutes could change your life. So what are you waiting for? Type H I M O O S E and hit send. It will be the greatest move of your life.

~Da Rev~
Give me 10 minutes and I'll give you a lifetime. All it takes is you clicking on that mouse and sending me a PM. 10 minutes could change your life. So what are you waiting for? Type H I M O O S E and hit send. It will be the greatest move of your life. Whoa, thats a little foreword.

greenangel
yeah....ok....let me think about that.......sleep1.... angel

Syren
laughing

angel, ignore them both. They're the Resident Evil of the forum.

greenangel
Thank you Syren......I'll do that~ angel

~Da Rev~
laughing

angel, ignore them both. They're the Resident Evil of the forum. Is it becuase you can keep your hands off us but mostly me

naughty eyes

Syren
Yeah.

That'll be right.

~Da Rev~
Yeah.

That'll be right. what? The mainly me part

big grin

Syren
Yeah leftright

*waits patiently for Moose to lay some smackdown*

~Da Rev~
Yeah leftright

*waits patiently for Moose to lay some smackdown* *also waits* lookaround

~Da Moose~
Is it becuase you can keep your hands off us but mostly me

naughty eyes

You're right...she seems like the smart, scientific type of woman, who, undoubtedly, would find a freak of nature like yourself to be quite the daunting challenge, what, with, figuring out what you are, cataloguing you, describing you for Scientific Discovery Magazine and such...

~Da Rev~
You're right...she seems like the smart, scientific type of woman, who, undoubtedly, would find a freak of nature like yourself to be quite the daunting challenge, what, with, figuring out what you are, cataloguing you, describing you for Scientific Discovery Magazine and such... I'm sorry, what? I get lost in your eyes, sometimes. eyes

~Da Moose~
laughing

angel, ignore them both. They're the Resident Evil of the forum.

You love me Kerry, don't deny it. Somewhere, corpuscles deep within the cockles of your heart beat rapidly whenever you whisper my name....Moooooooooose...... droolio

~Da Moose~
I'm sorry, what? I get lost in your eyes, sometimes. eyes

I said I love your ankles.

Gotta jet folks....ciao.

~Da Rev~
I said I love your ankles.

Gotta jet folks....ciao. Peace out.

LethalFemme
Wow a thread where we can all come in and finally talk.eek! happy

Itzak
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Wow a thread where we can all come in and finally talk.eek! happy

You mean type...

ermm

$noopbert
Originally posted by Itzak
You mean type...

ermm She means flirt.

Punkyhermy
There should be only one 'social' thread. no expression

Mr. Bacon
theres definitely too many no expression

LethalFemme
You mean type...

ermm

Originally posted by $noopbert
She means flirt.

^^ He's smart.yes

Originally posted by Punkyhermy
There should be only one 'social' thread. no expression

There would be too much chaos.

Itzak
She means flirt.

flirt

~Da Rev~
Well if thats the case.

Hey baby naughty

*directed at lethal*

$noopbert
flirt You need to stay on MSN. Lea was on today.

LethalFemme
Well if thats the case.

Hey baby naughty

*directed at lethal*

Hey you.eyes

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Hey you.eyes Hi happy

LethalFemme
Hi happy

Hello.embarrasment

Itzak
You need to stay on MSN. Lea was on today.

shock And I missed her?! I'll be on in a sec...

Syren
youpi

~Da Rev~
youpi crazy

Itzak
crazy

herbshock

movie_gurl2006
hmmm.... im still waiting for my new siggy....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.