disney music its not that bad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pinki_1O1
ok i know what youre thinking shes so retarded she listens to disney music well most people not all of you but most people dont even take the time to listen to it so a word of advice listen to the stuff befor you hate it.

~Da Rev~
Disney music, i'm guessing you mean the musical scores that go to the Disney movies, or are you talking about the horrible pop singers on the Disney Channel.

Scythe
If your typing about the scores, then by all means, go ahead and praise. they have been touching, and beautifully executed. Fanatasia sets the bar for what a score for an animated movie should be.

Punkyhermy
Disney soundtracks are awesome.

The pop stars Disney keeps bringing out and about...no. just NO.

KingDubya
Originally posted by Punkyhermy
Disney soundtracks are awesome.

The pop stars Disney keeps bringing out and about...no. just NO.
I agree with that. I think it's mainly because they're actors turned singers, and those people have yet to actually succeed in the minds of many.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Scythe
If your typing about the scores, then by all means, go ahead and praise. they have been touching, and beautifully executed. Fanatasia sets the bar for what a score for an animated movie should be. Yes, the Sorcerers Apprentice is indeed an amazing song.

Imaginary
I'm pretty sure she means the score... at least I hope so.

Lana
I really hope she means the scores as well.

Because yeah, I love those.

But RadioDisney? Unadulterated talentless shit.

pinki_1O1
ok well i meant the normal disney songs not the ones that are redid though i like them also

Scythe
Originally posted by pinki_1O1
ok well i meant the normal disney songs not the ones that are redid though i like them also

What? That still doesn't answer anything. Some of those teeny-boppin' abominations on the Disney Channel have covered Music from Disney movies.

Da rev gets +10 respect points.

SelphieT
If you're talking about the Cheetah Girls, *gives out middle finger* Sit on it

if you're talking about movies like Lion King, or I dunno, maybe Nightmare Before Christmas, yessss, I'll sing to those all day. I'd especially sing the Oogie Boogie song smile

Scythe
She still hasn't answered us anything. I have a feeling she'll agree with our popular opinions.

SelphieT gets +10 respect points

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by SelphieT

if you're talking about movies like Lion King, or I dunno, maybe Nightmare Before Christmas, yessss, I'll sing to those all day. I'd especially sing the Oogie Boogie song smile "somethings up with jack, somethings up with jack"

Scythe
That's not the Oogie Boogie song...

pinki_1O1
lol im srry i havnt answered you but theres two reasons why

1.i havnt been on in a while
2.what the heck are you talking about?

and yu gotta try out puzzle pirates just so u no

tabby999
three things to respond too;

If your typing about the scores, then by all means, go ahead and praise. they have been touching, and beautifully executed. Fanatasia sets the bar for what a score for an animated movie should be.

damn straight!

Originally posted by SelphieT

if you're talking about movies like Lion King, or I dunno, maybe Nightmare Before Christmas, yessss, I'll sing to those all day. I'd especially sing the Oogie Boogie song smile
bravo!

and we want to know if you like the god awful music coming from disney in the form of actress' turning into pop singers (i.e hillary duff) or are you talking about the scores to movies like Fantasia (that are amazing)?

pinki_1O1
ok im talking bout the scores then

SelphieT
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
"somethings up with jack, somethings up with jack"

*little kid* "hope he hasn't died!"

SelphieT
That's not the Oogie Boogie song...

yes, but it still is a very cool song

musicislife
The poll is confusing me what's it supposed to mean?

Scythe

The hell you sellin'?TM

Kayne Archeron
gimme my Fantasia soundtrack, disney does alot of good compositions!
Rescue Me from Rescuers and Goodbye from Fox and the Hound are still two of the saddest ones i've heard T_T

pinki_1O1
hi all i no u hate me don wrry scythe i was just sayin that i liked puzzle pirates anyway well happy to hear things are all cleared up now

SelphieT
......If you typed correctly, I'd be able to convey what you were saying, but since you aren't............I have no idea what you're trying to prove here.

pinki_1O1
ok im sorry i mean the scores ok do you understand ?

Punkyhermy
Disneys TARZAN had awesome music.

Draco69
I kinda like "Start of Something New" from High School Musical....

*runs from Music Forum never to return*

pinki_1O1
well actully i like the high school musical soundtrack and the tarzan soundtrack was one of the soundtracks that made me start this thread

SelphieT
I haven't seen High School the musical. It sounds stupid. It looks stupid. Its from the disney channel, so it probably is stupid.

I could care less for it. Disney is lame lately.....blah.

pinki_1O1
lol ok

Scythe
Let's just leave it at that...

amity75
Disney at it's best: Fantasia soundtrack choices.
Disney at it's worst: Phil Collins.

Nevermind
Disney's had some tight scores. From it's earlier stuff that is.

ElectricKoolAid
Disney Channel singers aren't supposed to be taken seriously, kids/pre-teens like them because it's other kids/pre-teens singing. It's like putting down those "Kids Bop" CDs. Lighten up.

Scythe
Originally posted by ElectricKoolAid
It's like putting down those "Kids Bop" CDs. Lighten up.

Never! Those blesphemous abominations should'nt be made, kids aren't suppose to listen to music.

SelphieT
Never! Those blesphemous abominations should'nt be made, kids aren't suppose to listen to music.

erm........

I like singing along to Alice In Wonderland and Snow White. Those are probably my favorites smile

crazy_c
That poll makes no sense... i like it! stick out tongue

Everybody likes the music from the disney movies! If they don't they have no soul....

That powerline song from the goofy movie is where it's at!! heh. Oh and that song from pocahontas... AH i wuvs em all! smile

who?-kid
Originally posted by amity75
Disney at it's best: Fantasia soundtrack choices.
I know you wrote "choices", but I'm still gonna say it's not really a soundtrack composed by Disney, just a collection of classical music. So technically it doesn't belong here in this thread.

But it's great. "Night at the bare mountain" is awesome.

It's not THAT bad, but I won't buy it.

luv*kiedis
oliver & company hs sum catchy songs ae

Billy Joel~why should i worry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.