Joel Siegal poops himself over Clerks II

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Jello
http://viewaskew.com/news/jul06/joel.mp3

Myth
That is too funny. I'm personally more excited for the movie because of this.

TheFilmProphet
Senile old man, laughing

Morning_Glory
I heard it got mad about the blow job or donkey sex thing.. lol... what did he expect when watching a Kevin Smith movie erm

TheFilmProphet
Yeah..but like they said, did he really have to get up and start yelling profanities?

Cerberus
DJ - "Sir, do you know that you have been talking to Kevin Smith this whole time?"

Joel Silver - "Huh?"

laughing

Kevin Smith kicks ass!! rock

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Darth Jello
http://viewaskew.com/news/jul06/joel.mp3

We have a Clerks II thread already, this will be merged...

Thanks though.

Myth
I must say, I wouldn't have seen it if it were in the Clerks 2 thread so thanks.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by Cerberus
DJ - "Sir, do you know that you have been talking to Kevin Smith this whole time?"

Joel Silver - "Huh?"

laughing

Kevin Smith kicks ass!! rock

I just heard this, it was pretty funny.

Wolfie
I love it!

This is another prime example of our fallen movie critics. Another is that chick that bashed Smith for putting MySpace users in the credits of Clerks II.

tabby999
yeah i iistened to that link you posted last night, funny stuff. what is this about a chick with Myspace issues

Praylu
Originally posted by Wolfie
I love it!

This is another prime example of our fallen movie critics. Another is that chick that bashed Smith for putting MySpace users in the credits of Clerks II.

"Fall of The Critics"! stick out tongue

echud12345six
Poor Guy, Kevin Smith Was Just Being A Dick After A Little Bit I Mean God, They Berated The Poor Guy It Was So Sad Oh My God. I Mean, He Made His Point And Then Just Started Being A ****er Geez Poor Guy.

Kayne Archeron
i don't think these older critics can handle a newer generation of humor, is all

Myth
Originally posted by echud12345six
Poor Guy, Kevin Smith Was Just Being A Dick After A Little Bit I Mean God, They Berated The Poor Guy It Was So Sad Oh My God. I Mean, He Made His Point And Then Just Started Being A ****er Geez Poor Guy.

Wow. I've seen people who do not use punctuation. I've seen people who never capitalize at the beginning of sentences. I've seen people who type with caps lock on. However, I have never seen somebody who takes the time to press for every single word. I'm not irritated or anything. I'm just curious........... why?

Wolfie
Originally posted by Myth
Wow. I've seen people who do not use punctuation. I've seen people who never capitalize at the beginning of sentences. I've seen people who type with caps lock on. However, I have never seen somebody who takes the time to press for every single word. I'm not irritated or anything. I'm just curious........... why?
With some sites, it automatically changes your text if you type in all caps. I don't know if it ever works here.

echud12345six
Holding Down Shift Would Be Silly, I'm Used To Tagging MP3's And Such So I Tap The CAPSLOCK Key With My Middle Or Ring Finger Before And After The Begining Letter Of Each Word X), If It Bothers Anyone Just Say So But I've Seen People Doing The Same Thing Here And There

botankus
Originally posted by echud12345six
Holding Down Shift Would Be Silly, I'm Used To Tagging MP3's And Such So I Tap The CAPSLOCK Key With My Middle Or Ring Finger Before And After The Begining Letter Of Each Word X), If It Bothers Anyone Just Say So But I've Seen People Doing The Same Thing Here And There
And I thought Myth's post summed up an outrageous act...

echud12345six
Ok, if it rocks your socks as much as would merit this much attention I'll stop. I mean you can read through illiterations, grammer errors, and horrible spelling, not to mention an endless stream of acronyms and in-jokes, and you can't restrain from interupting the topic of the thread if something in it has the begining of each word capitalized? Gawd U Guyes U Rrr Crazii lo9l awepwd duelies brb lmaifo X| (**&&^%^&wink 9f9ffds lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.