PLEASE help me to feel better...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlkalineTrioRox
i'm having a little trouble here....

my ex boyfriend was and is suicidal and depressed and he wont leave me alone. like, he keeps texting me and calling me! i told him i wanted to still be friends, but WTF? i didn't really mean it! ...well, i guess i sorta did, but that's not the point...

then the guy i want sooooo bad (and we've been friends since 1st grade and went out and then he went out with my best friend) was helping me through my breakup and i was helping him with his also (he was dumped by a friggin middle-schooler!) and then he called me up one night at 2am and was drunk off his ass and he asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend and he told me to say "no" so im like "uh...no?" and he's like okay, and then i told him not to call me till he soberd up. THe next morning he called me and apologiesd and asked me not to tell anyone and i'm like "okay, kyle (that's his name) i'm ur friend, i wont tell anyone, i PROMISE." After that, we have been kinda textin eachother off and on (for a few weeks), but he hasn't responded to any of my messages for a month and i don't know what to do.

...btw, just before he started not responding, i thought that he was mad at me and then he texted me "i'm not mad at you at all, my life has just been really confusing and crazy lately, i'll call you this weekend or monday at latest" ..... he hasn't called!!! ?????

ur distressed friend, meg

$noopbert
"i wanted to still be friends, but WTF? i didn't really mean it! "

What the f**k?

AlkalineTrioRox
Originally posted by $noopbert

What the f**k?

come on, don't give me that face, NO ONE EVER MEANS IT!!!!!

Vinny Valentine

What the f**k?

$noopbert
Originally posted by AlkalineTrioRox
come on, don't give me that face, NO ONE EVER MEANS IT!!!!! That's sad.

AlkalineTrioRox
That's sad.

how is it sad? it's true. *starts to cry*

*stops crying*

i'm sorry, it just hurts...

Sanctuary
What the f**k?

Flamboyant4Life
He still likes you. Be nice to him until he gets over you.

Oh and he's an idiot for being suicidal.

$noopbert
how is it sad? it's true. *starts to cry*

*stops crying*

i'm sorry, it just hurts... That's seriously the most pathetic lie I've ever heard. Don't ever, ever tell yourself that crock of shit, and don't tell others that either. It's the cowards way out, to avoid them. Unless you're a coward.

As for the depressed friend, if you have any respect for him whatsoever you'll try to help him through it.

And for the guy, he either lied to you or has forgotten, so try calling him or going to see him.

AlkalineTrioRox
Originally posted by Flamboyant4Life
He still likes you. Be nice to him until he gets over you.

Oh and he's an idiot for being suicidal.

i know...and thanks for the advice... sad smile

AlkalineTrioRox
That's seriously the most pathetic lie I've ever heard. Don't ever, ever tell yourself that crock of shit, and don't tell others that either. It's the cowards way out, to avoid them. Unless you're a coward.

As for the depressed friend, if you have any respect for him whatsoever you'll try to help him through it.

And for the guy, he either lied to you or has forgotten, so try calling him or going to see him.

wait. what's the most pathetic lie you've ever heard?

$noopbert
wait. what's the most pathetic lie you've ever heard? That bullshit about never wanting to be friends.

Syren
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Hun, try explaining the situation a little more clearly. It's a bit difficult for us to see what's going on, remember we don't know any of you.

Xirius

Ive always meant it.

The guy who isnt calling you prbably lied to you, kind of like you lied to your ex. If you're feeling depressed thats more than likely how you made him feel, except the difference is, that he's suicidal and could use a friend more.

redcaped
..erm

H. S. 6

What the f**k?

laughing

$noopbert
Originally posted by H. S. 6
laughing THat's the way.

TheFilmProphet
What the f**k?

Bloigen
Originally posted by Sanctuary
What the f**k?

ILoveMyDaniel
Erm...sometimes they do actually. I did when I said it to my ex Lenny and we're still friends!

D-Double
i told him i wanted to still be friends, but WTF? i didn't really mean it! ...well, i guess i sorta did, but that's not the point...

you kinda dug your own grave there... huh

DarkC
"Please help me to feel better"? no expression

$noopbert
Originally posted by DarkC
"Please help me to feel better"? no expression My thoughts exactly.

D-Double
Originally posted by DarkC
"Please help me to feel better"? no expression

I'd rather not, thank you. no expression

... but, here.

i told him i wanted to still be friends, but WTF? i didn't really mean it! ...well, i guess i sorta did, but that's not the point...

You'll probably never say that again. YAY!! big grin

$noopbert
Originally posted by D-Double
I'd rather not, thank you. no expression

... but, here.

You'll probably never say that again. YAY!! big grin Ergh, seriously, who the **** does that!?

DarkC
Scammers.

D-Double
Ergh, seriously, who the **** does that!?

I remember you replying in similar fashion on many occasions. Don't get righteous on me, dude.

ILoveMyDaniel
I'll pass around cookies.......

$noopbert
I remember you replying in similar fashion on many occasions. Don't get righteous on me, dude. You? messed

No, I meant "i told him i wanted to still be friends, but WTF? i didn't really mean it!". Originally posted by DarkC
Scammers. laughing out loud

D-Double
You? messed

No, I meant "i told him i wanted to still be friends, but WTF? i didn't really mean it!". laughing out loud

Ah, I see. My bad, pimp. bag

$noopbert
Ah, I see. My bad, pimp. bag laughing out loud

AlkalineTrioRox
Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I'll pass around cookies.......

Thank you, really. You're the only one who has really made me feel a little better.

...btw, i didn't mean "please help me to feel better" in a naughty way. i meant it in a "please help me feel better, cuz i feel like shit right now" sorta way, but i guess i won't be asking anyone else for advice...

...i will figure this one out on my own...

I DIED MY HAIR RED!

Storm

my ex boyfriend was and is suicidal and depressed and he wont leave me alone. like, he keeps texting me and calling me! i told him i wanted to still be friends, but WTF? i didn't really mean it! ...well, i guess i sorta did, but that's not the point...

then the guy i want sooooo bad (and we've been friends since 1st grade and went out and then he went out with my best friend) was helping me through my breakup and i was helping him with his also (he was dumped by a friggin middle-schooler!) and then he called me up one night at 2am and was drunk off his ass and he asked me if i wanted to be his girlfriend and he told me to say "no" so im like "uh...no?" and he's like okay, and then i told him not to call me till he soberd up. THe next morning he called me and apologiesd and asked me not to tell anyone and i'm like "okay, kyle (that's his name) i'm ur friend, i wont tell anyone, i PROMISE." After that, we have been kinda textin eachother off and on (for a few weeks), but he hasn't responded to any of my messages for a month and i don't know what to do.

...btw, just before he started not responding, i thought that he was mad at me and then he texted me "i'm not mad at you at all, my life has just been really confusing and crazy lately, i'll call you this weekend or monday at latest" ..... he hasn't called!!! ?????

Making him believe you want to stay friends, when you have no intention to, is plain wrong.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

Roland

Don't tell someone, especially an ex that you want to be friends when you really don't mean it, because you will cause problems for the both of you.

I agree, if you care about the depressed ex then TRY TO HELP HIM because obviously he is turning to you for help and you are getting mad b/c he keeps bugging you. no expression

As for the new person, if he hasn't responded to you for a month you can either
1. Make a point to talk to him somehow, phone, IM'ing or in person.
OR
2. Just forget about him b/c if he hasn't responded to you for a month then he probably isn't interested and you shouldn't waste your time.

Now I feel like a psychiatrist. no expression

$noopbert
Originally posted by Storm
Making him believe you want to stay friends, when you have no intention to, is plain wrong.

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam. You've never been hotter than you are now.

redcaped
Alright, who likes my new word...hey, check it out right now, now.

Opaleye92
listen, ur suicidal friend needs help, not u, so y don't u help ur friend through this, because he can't do this alone, and call the other guy if he's really important to u, forget him if he's not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.