Blood rayne VS young Kain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
Blood rayne VS young Kain

Blood rayne has access to her usual powers from the games plus a pair of Uzis

Kain has his young kain powers from Blood omen 2 and wields the soul reaver

no offence i found most of these latest VS ones to be pretty boring, mostly concerning chief or humans with guns but i thought id add a vampire battle for a bit of diffrence smile

IMO kain wins, the battle is to make one submit since Kain cannot die and i dont know about rayne

i played the first rayne game and liked it so i like rayne but Kain overpowers her with dark blood thirst and power

Kayne Archeron
lawl, easy
Kain is the freaking vampire overlord
Rayne is just a hussy that can do backflips
Kain wins easy

Blaxican Hydra
Rayne distracts him with a stripdance, than WTFpwns him.

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

XDDD i might just change my vote

Burning thought
i think thell end up having sex instead of fightning, dam myself for puting these two together in a duel, well have loads of vampires everywhere embarrasment

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra

yes

actually though Kain loses cause he ends up accidently marrying her and its all down hill from there bud

Metalhead8486
kain wins kain is to wise and not foolish enough to fall for stupid hussy vampires kain kills her with ease thats my prediction

Nikkolas
Kain would bang her then kill her. He's heartbroken over Umah, you know and he just needs sympathy sex before he's his old self and killing everyone who opposes him again.

Generic Hero
Kain wins because he has the Soul Reaver... and immolate, if that would work.

Are you sure about that? In Defiance he turns into bats but I remember him turning into dust in Blood Omen 2. Wasn't his destiny as the Scion of Balance created when he saved Raziel at the end of SR2?

Either way, Kain couldn't take many arrows in BO2, unlike in Defiance. Bullets should hurt him quite a bit.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.