ROTS Anakin and ROTS Obi Wan versus Shimrra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zephiel7
which team wins?

I personally feel Shimrra takes this. He almost killed NJO Luke, and he is unaffected by force powers it seems.. (although Luke's technique seemed to work...)

clan
Either one could take Shimra... Wouldn't be anymore difficult then Durge or grievous

PurpleSaber
...yeah it would

Darth Sexy
Either one could take Shimrra? Perhaps you need to visit your local book store and read DN...Shimrra wins.

GM Nebaris
Shimrra's in DN?

Darth Sexy
damnit, my bad.. NJO

darthsith19
Shimara is close to NJO Luke, so he's far stronger than Dooku, who put up a challenge against this duo. So I say Shimrra takes them.

((The_Anomaly))
Anakin and Obi get curbstomped. Perhaps with prior knowledge of what they were up against, they might stand a slight (very slight) chance, but just throwing them up against Shimrra would result in their complete and utter slaughter.

zephiel7
True, they are a formidable duo in their respective times, but Shimrra has his little staff.

He's big, he's queer, and he fights well... He is an overpowered NJO creation!

But just to be fair, the reason why Luke had so much difficulty was becuase he had to fight through an army before... I don't know about the rest of you, but that would make ANY body tired.

Darth Sexy
Not to mention the duo doesn't have Vongsense, nor would be able to use the force, nor can overpower Shimrra.

zephiel7
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Not to mention the duo doesn't have Vongsense, nor would be able to use the force, nor can overpower Shimrra.

Agreed

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by clan
Either one could take Shimra... Wouldn't be anymore difficult then Durge or grievous

haha lol wtf..

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by zephiel7
True, they are a formidable duo in their respective times, but Shimrra has his little staff.

He's big, he's queer, and he fights well... He is an overpowered NJO creation!

But just to be fair, the reason why Luke had so much difficulty was becuase he had to fight through an army before... I don't know about the rest of you, but that would make ANY body tired.

Not as tired as you think. Luke practically knew the weak spots of the Vong. It shouldent have taken him that long, but I agree he should still be tired. But when it comes to physical strength he uses the force so why does it even matter.

Escape81
Anakin and Obi-Wan are good, but not that good. They're fighting against a guy who is an incredible warrior, the strongest of his race. He's immune to direct Force assaults, he's much stronger than they are, and he's got his fancy Vong-technology.

They go down. Hard.

Archangelysses
Anakin and Obi-Wan. The only two undefeated Jedi in the Clone Wars.

Against Shimrra.

Personally, I think that at the height of their friendship, they had a 50 50 chance.

Shimrra does have the tech, and the immunity which makes it a standoff.

But I feel that the Ani-Wan probably would have managed it

Great Vengeance
Shimmra PWNS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.