King Kong: Extended Edition (2005)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solo
Wow.

Released: 14th November 2006
SRP: $34.98 & $79.98

Further Details:
Universal has announced a new deluxe extended edition of the Peter Jackson directed King Kong which stars Naomi Watts, Jack Black and Adrien Brody. The three-disc package will be available to own from the 14th November this year, and should set you back around $34.98. A limited edition giftset will also be available from the 14th - and this should retail at around $79.98. We're not sure what this will include yet, although it's a safe bet that it will be a statue of some kind! Further details should follow later in the day.

Impediment
Meh.

Dusty
Extended? Are you F*cking KIDDING ME?

Is it rated X?!

C-Dic
...should be rated Zzzzzzzzzz..

Nevermind
Originally posted by C-Dic
...should be rated Zzzzzzzzzz..

Hahaha.

Wolfie
Extended?! 'Cause the original wasn't long enough?!

C-Dic
I found it funny that the extended scenes were namely excised action scenes. So, P.J. cuts scenes of actual WORTH and ENTERTAINMENT, leaving in all the overplayed romantic love triangle bullshit between an ape, an annoying Hollywood type, and Ann?

It seems like he's competing with himself when it comes to making the longest films possible. Just baffling how someone can EXTEND a movie that was already twice as long as the original, any furthur.

Wolfie
Or extend a three-hour long movie for that matter.

On second thought, I wouldn't be surprised if this was just five minutes longer, just to cash in on the DVD double-dipping money.

WrathfulDwarf
Well, if you like the movie this is a real deal. I quite frankly didn't enjoy it. So this is not for me.

maddani
King Kong "extended" gross sick

moviefreak_173
It is 13 minutes longer.With 40 minutes of deleted scenes, that were not added back into the movie, on disc 3.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.