Super Saiyan 3 Goku Vs Mystic Gohan..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dragonfist1982
who wins?

master23
SSJ3 GOKU TAKES THE CAKE!

PVS
Originally posted by Dragonfist1982
who wins?

whoever wins, you lose

Loot

master23
first of all if goku could hold his own against kid buu he could certainly take fat buu. Also kid buu is more powerful than evil buu

King Kandy
Mystic Gohan...

Hew as so powerful that if he turned Super Saiyan it would destroy the planet with his aura.

master23
thats the thing he cant go super saiyan when he's mystic

King Kandy
Originally posted by master23
thats the thing he cant go super saiyan when he's mystic
He can't go super Saiyan because it would destroy the planet! That's why he never did it.

Blaim bad translations for not making that clearer.

master23
he wouldn't destroy the planet, if ssj4 gogeta wouldn't destroy the planet certainly gohan wouldn't

Loot

Loot

aldisyoyo
im sorry i havent seen this show in a LONG time, isnt gohan goku's dad?

Loot

PVS
mystic super sayan is a level gohan achieves late in the z series. its first sold as the most powerful form but for some reason downplayed in the movies.

aldisyoyo
im srry i had 2 post this somewhere:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTKs5ZT16PM

vrempire
I vote for Goku.
Father's decision always the best..heheh.

LORDSIDIOUS01
Didn't anyone watch the best japanese anime ever in Dragonball Z. SS3 Goku rocks. He is capable of destroying his own son. Send me a private email and we can debate more.

Souichiro Nagi
Goku would beat Gohan easily. His Aura would destroy the planet what are you two? He beat known of the boo's alone what the hell is up with you? Goku was the only one who ever put up a match for the Boo's. Along with Vegetto or Vegeito. And it has been stated that Gogeta is the stronger in DBZ and DBGT.

Loot

PVS

Loot

tricksta1
im a big fan of dragonball, dbz, and dbgt and personally i would have to say that between ssj3 goku and mystic gohan it would end in a draw. Ssj3 goku did fight fat buu but didn't lose, it was his first time in this form and he couldn't control his energy spike. He became tired right at the end of the battle. We all knew he was holding back because he was just a decoy, his purpose was to give kid trunks some time to retreive the dragon radar. He wasn't trying to destroy buu, but instead toy with him. The same goes for mystic gohan, his inner energy was released by the kai's and he became unstoppable. However he was also holding back, he was basically toying with super buu, just to intimidate him. i believe both of them are about the same level of strength.

Loot

tricksta1

PVS
Originally posted by tricksta1
ah yes, i remember now majin buu from the very start of his existence became stronger as time passed. So i guess the Gotenks fusion SSJ3 is stronger than Goku SSJ3.

yeah, thats a safe assumption

Loot

tricksta1
still.....kid buu is a freakin' monster when it comes to abusing the hell out of people (vegeta and majin buu) lol. Someone has to agree with me on that.

Supreme being
SS3 Goku would win against Mystic Gohan, Goku was holding his own against the strongest version of Buu going toe to toe with him although in the end Buu got the best of him.

LORDSIDIOUS01
SS3 Goku no doubt.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Supreme being
SS3 Goku would win against Mystic Gohan, Goku was holding his own against the strongest version of Buu going toe to toe with him although in the end Buu got the best of him.

Holding his own against the strongest version of Buu? Yeah, Goku and Vegeta fused were beating the hell of out Buuhan, but not Goku....

LORDSIDIOUS01
YES SIR

Supreme being
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Holding his own against the strongest version of Buu? Yeah, Goku and Vegeta fused were beating the hell of out Buuhan, but not Goku....

Kid Buu was the strongest and deadliest of the Buus that was his ultimate form and SS3 Goku was going head to head with him for a while.

Darth Macabre
Kid Buu was the strongest and deadliest of the Buus that was his ultimate form and SS3 Goku was going head to head with him for a while. No where in the manga did it say Kid Buu was the strongest, nor the ultimate form...sorry. Just because it was his last form, doesn't mean it was his best.

And going head to head with Kid Buu? Right...

Loot

Kento
The strongest Buu form was Kid Buu. They even say he's getting even stronger cause they thought he would be weaker without Fat Buu inside him and everybody else. Mystic Gohan was the strongest non-fused character. Also Gokou at SSJ3 wasn't going toe to toe with Kid Buu. He was fighting him but he wasn't beating him or hurting him at all. That's not what I call going toe to toe with somebody. He put up a fight sure but he was not even close to doing anything.

Also Gokou says later on he could have beaten Fat Buu he just wanted to give the kids something to do. He was toying with Buu then. Gohan also could have beaten Buu but Buu absorbed Gotenks and Piccolo before it could happen. It's just like Gotenks..They could have beaten Buu also but they toyed with him.

All in all I believe Mystic Gohan would beat SSJ3 Gokou.

Supreme being
No where in the manga did it say Kid Buu was the strongest, nor the ultimate form...sorry. Just because it was his last form, doesn't mean it was his best.

And going head to head with Kid Buu? Right...

Ok well the debates still on about which forms the strongest so we will just leave it as that, also you will have to forgive me perhaps i wasnt very clear in my previous posts but when i stated toe to toe i meant briefly.

Darth Macabre
Ok well the debates still on about which forms the strongest so we will just leave it as that, also you will have to forgive me perhaps i wasnt very clear in my previous posts but when i stated toe to toe i meant briefly.

Okay, and in respect to you for not saying "nah-uh, Kid Buu pwnz" I can live with dropping the debate about which Buu's stronger.

And, yeah, what you said was kind of confusing, but I gotcha now. smile

jmcnasty
Mystic Gohan would beat SS3 Goku.

By the way Kid Buu was the deadliest and most dangerous Buu. Not the strongest.

dvampire
Gohan wins. He was the strongest none fused being in DBZ.

Supreme being

Supreme being
Originally posted by King Kandy
He can't go super Saiyan because it would destroy the planet! That's why he never did it.

Blaim bad translations for not making that clearer.

This is the biggest pile of sh.. ever, Vegito was the strongest character in dbz and yet he went SS and the planet was still around.

Supreme being
Originally posted by jmcnasty

He was the strongest the two kias even say his power has increased.

I watch Pokemon
He was the strongest the two kias even say his power has increased. Dub error.

Kazenji
Originally posted by jmcnasty

WTF ??

Kid buu is so the strongest and deadliest out of all the buu's

OzzieArcane
Goku mentioned when fighting kid buu the strongest version of buu that he could have destroyed buu earlier but wanted to give Gohan and trunks and goten a chance to save the world.

You're remembering that wrong, they were fighting him on Supreme Kai's planet. Gohan, Trunks, and Goten were dead until the middle of the fight and even then they were still on earth. Goku for some odd reason thought maybe Vegeta could beat Buu and wanted to give him a chance.

Even if Kid Buu is stronger then Super Buu, SSJ3 Goku fighting him proves nothing. Goku wasn't doing very good against Kid Buu. Gohan on the other hand was handling Super Buu like he was a helpless child, there is no evidence to say he couldn't have done the same to Kid Buu had he been present. Kid Buu is the strongest non fused version of Buu, no one can claim Kid Buu was stronger then Super Buu with Gotenks or Gohan absorbed. If Kid Buu really was that strong they wouldn't have been able to put up a fight, because they couldn't really defend themselves against Super Buu with Gohan absorbed until they fusioned.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Kazenji
WTF ??

Kid buu is so the strongest and deadliest out of all the buu's No...he's not. no expression

I'll give you deadliest, sure, because he was the most evil out of all of them; but strongest, no, absolutly wrong.

Maistro
I have seen this discussion countless times and its common knownledge that Gohan is the strongest non-fused warrior of DBZ, as Akira had always intended and the Buu discussion is so old, try and use common sense on this one

Majin Buu = Kid Buu + The Fat Supreme Kai
Evil Buu = Majin Buu - The Fat Supreme Kai ( Who became Fat Buu for some Reason )
Super Buu = Evil Buu + The Fat Supreme Kai Cookie ( Who became Fat Buu for some Reason )
Gotenks Buu = Super Buu + SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo
Piccolo Buu = Super Buu + Piccolo and Goten and Trunks
Mystic Buu = Super Buu + Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Goten and Trunks
Kid Buu = Buu without others in his Body
Buff Kid Buu = Kid Buu + Buff Supreme Kai

If you think of it logically then it would mean that Evil Buu and Kid Buu are the same person just
differently created

Evil Buu fought Fat Buu and owned him in the same way Kid Buu so my guess would be that their equal and if you go by common sense they would be

Supreme being
Originally posted by Maistro
I have seen this discussion countless times and its common knownledge that Gohan is the strongest non-fused warrior of DBZ, as Akira had always intended and the Buu discussion is so old, try and use common sense on this one

Majin Buu = Kid Buu + The Fat Supreme Kai
Evil Buu = Majin Buu - The Fat Supreme Kai ( Who became Fat Buu for some Reason )
Super Buu = Evil Buu + The Fat Supreme Kai Cookie ( Who became Fat Buu for some Reason )
Gotenks Buu = Super Buu + SSJ3 Gotenks and Piccolo
Piccolo Buu = Super Buu + Piccolo and Goten and Trunks
Mystic Buu = Super Buu + Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Goten and Trunks
Kid Buu = Buu without others in his Body
Buff Kid Buu = Kid Buu + Buff Supreme Kai

If you think of it logically then it would mean that Evil Buu and Kid Buu are the same person just
differently created

Evil Buu fought Fat Buu and owned him in the same way Kid Buu so my guess would be that their equal and if you go by common sense they would be

Or we could go with what was said i will admit i have only watched the dub versions and in it Goku SS3 was said to be the strongest and kid buu was said to be the strongest buu. I would love to see the manga to get an idea on where things stand.

yungz22
gohan is the strongest character akira admitted it in one of his interviews i read online.

gt was going to be how gohan was strong enought to surpass his father with sj4 but fans didnt like that so he made goku be in it and made him a kid again

Grinning Goku
SSJ 3 Goku could beat Mystic Gohan, but Mystic Gohan was the stronger of the two.

yungz22
mystic gohan losing was a plothole if trunks and goten were listening this would have never happened

Supreme being
Originally posted by yungz22
mystic gohan losing was a plothole if trunks and goten were listening this would have never happened

Isn't it also a plot hole that Goku doesn't go Kaio Ken attack x10 when in Super sayian 3 mode i mean when considering things in the long run Goku is the strongest period.

Emperor Ashtar
Mysitc Gohan Stomps him.

yungz22
Isn't it also a plot hole that Goku doesn't go Kaio Ken attack x10 when in Super sayian 3 mode i mean when considering things in the long run Goku is the strongest period.

there is no need for kaioken when you are a super saiyan and im pretty sure you cant do it anyway

Supreme being
there is no need for kaioken when you are a super saiyan and im pretty sure you cant do it anyway

He has done it while he was a super saiyan, and of course there is a need for it the purpose of the technique was to increase your power exponentially.

GGS
gohan is the strongest character akira admitted it in one of his interviews i read online.

gt was going to be how gohan was strong enought to surpass his father with sj4 but fans didnt like that so he made goku be in it and made him a kid again

Seeing that Akira Toriyama had nothing to do with GT i doubt that. The only reason GT existed was to milk money from the fanbase and they had to make Goku a kid again to make it beliavable that he would have any trouble fighting the bad guys.

yungz22
when has he done it in super saiyan and kaioken can kill the user why use it when you can go super saiyan which doesnt hurt the user

Supreme being
when has he done it in super saiyan and kaioken can kill the user why use it when you can go super saiyan which doesnt hurt the user

He actually did it when he was fighting Pikkon so yes i guess he can do it. The reason why he would do it is simple because it increases his power more.

Darth Macabre
He actually did it when he was fighting Pikkon so yes i guess he can do it. The reason why he would do it is simple because it increases his power more. It's filler from the anime, it didn't happen in the manga. Just pointing it out, since you've said that you've only seen the dubbed anime, and not read the manga (at least that's how I took this quote to mean).
i will admit i have only watched the dub versions and in it Goku SS3 was said to be the strongest and kid buu was said to be the strongest buu. I would love to see the manga to get an idea on where things stand.

Supreme being
It's filler from the anime, it didn't happen in the manga. Just pointing it out, since you've said that you've only seen the dubbed anime, and not read the manga (at least that's how I took this quote to mean).

Arnt the Animes adapted versions of the manga?

Darth Macabre
Arnt the Animes adapted versions of the manga? No, not all the time. Anime adds scenes, stories, and characters to allow the manga to catch up. Most of the time, these "filler scenes" contradict something that was previously said in the Manga. Some anime just use the idea of the manga as a basis, changing the story up all together, as well.

yungz22
that wasnt really kaoken it was that transformed state he was in when he fought lord slug

Darth Macabre
that wasnt really kaoken it was that transformed state he was in when he fought lord slug He's not talking about that. He's talking about when Goku fought Pikkon in the Other World Tournament finals. Goku did use a kaioken while a super saiyan in that fight, but he never used it again, nor in the manga ever, so it was a one time deal.

Xenogears
Mystic Gohan takes it.

yungz22
that was the same form he took when he fought lord slug not kaioken and super saiyan

Darth Macabre
that was the same form he took when he fought lord slug not kaioken and super saiyan No, no it wasn't. When he fought Lord Slug he was a "giji-saiyan", or a saiyan who's almost super, just not quite there yet. Against Pikkon he was a super saiyan, then screamed out "Super Kaioken", and did the kaioken as well. Trust me here, you're fighting a losing battle. Here, watch: ntXVgQm3nN8

yungz22
wow i forgot about that but it was a filler episode

Darth Macabre
wow i forgot about that but it was a filler episode yes Hence me saying: Originally posted by Darth Macabre
It's filler from the anime, it didn't happen in the manga. Just pointing it out, since you've said that you've only seen the dubbed anime, and not read the manga (at least that's how I took this quote to mean).

yungz22
all he did was a punch buu would not even had died from that neither would mystic gohan or anyone for that matter unless you were weak like krillin

yungz22
why do you think akira made gohan die because he new he would kill kid buu and gohan can beat super buu he cant beat gotenks buu and i say the strongest buu is gohan buu

Soljer

There is an anime forum for a reason. This thread does not belong here, and should be moved.

This has been done many times before. Therefore, this thread shouldn't be moved, it should be closed.

The answer is quite obvious to anyone who has read the manga - 'Mystic' Gohan, Chou Gohan, or, simply, "Gohan with his potential unleashed" is QUITE superior to Goku, even after Goku progresses to the third level of Super Saiya-jin. Therefore, this thread needn't be closed...it should have never been made.

yungz22
Originally posted by Soljer

There is an anime forum for a reason. This thread does not belong here, and should be moved.

This has been done many times before. Therefore, this thread shouldn't be moved, it should be closed.

The answer is quite obvious to anyone who has read the manga - 'Mystic' Gohan, Chou Gohan, or, simply, "Gohan with his potential unleashed" is QUITE superior to Goku, even after Goku progresses to the third level of Super Saiya-jin. Therefore, this thread needn't be closed...it should have never been made.

one question are u a moderator

chickenlover98
wow u guys dunno wtf canon is. movies and gt arent canon. movies arent canon cause of diff timelines and gt isnt done by toryama therefore excluded. anyways ssj 3 goku pwns gohan hard

Kento
How does SSJ3 Gokou beat his superior in power? Gokou couldn't beat Super Buu while Gohan could do it easily.

superkronick92
Ya, Goku said, while in Buu's body that even though Buu reverted back to SUper Buu(The one Gohan easily owned), He and Vegeta would still be killed

chickenlover98
what are you quoting kronick? manga or anime?

superkronick92
Both

Kento
Though I don't know why Gokou didn't at least turn ssj2 if not ssj3 before saying that. If I remember it's not like he knew what Vegeta was going to pull Fat Buu out.

superkronick92
I think Goku was in that state so he wouldn't burn up to much energy

Kento
But he was about to fight Super Buu before Vegta pulled out Fat Buu. Staying super saiyan against somebody stronger just didn't seem right. Though I guess they didn't really start fighting until Kid Buu came to Kaioshin's planet.

superkronick92
Maybe he didn't have enough energy to go Super Saiyan 3

Kento
But he goes ssj3 instantly as soon as Kid Buu comes and he doesn't get healed before if I recall correctly.

superkronick92
I don't think so, when on the planet of the Kai's, Goku fights him at Super Saiyan first, then goes Super Sayan 3 later. I could be getting the manga and the anime mixed up though. If I recall, when goku fought at regular SS Kid Buu wasn't really fighting back

Kento
That had to happen in the anime because Gokou goes ssj3 instantly in the manga and Kid Buu just falls alseep getting Gokou a bit riled up that he's not taking him serious. Well after Gokou and Vegeta do rock, paper, scissors, and Dende, Kaioshin, and the Old Kai teleport away.

superkronick92
Oh, well, I still think mystic Gohan is the strongest non-fusion character in the show, Goku would put up a fight but would eventually go down

Kento
I think Kid Buu is the strongest non-fused character followed by Mystic Gohan and that Mystic Gohan is stronger than ssj3 Gokou. But that's just me. Course the only real thing I have to base that off of is Gokou saying somebody stronger than him would appear and he was talking about Gotenks and Gohan is stronger than Gotenks and Gotenks is suppose to be stronger than Gokou.

superkronick92
very true

LeAtHerRFace
goku would smack gohan around. don't matter what level they are on.

Superboy Prime
Mystic Gohan. Gohan won't have the problem of ending the fight quickly. He can simply drag the match and make it last longer until Goku's enrgies deplenish. From then on Gohan simply pimp slaps his father back to grade school.

dadudemon
Wasn't it made clear the Goku was wanting to hold back because he wanted the "boys" to save the world since he wasn't going to be around anymore? I remember that there was a difference between the Japanese dialogue and the English dialogue at that one part. It occurred after Goku fought with Mystic Buu but before he fought with Kid Buu.

After reading the dialogue in the Japanese version, I got the impression that Goku "threw" the fight with Majin Buu and Mystic Buu.

That confuses me because he fused with Vegeta earlier and Goku thought that that fusion was permanent.

My main point is, Goku would have found a way to win no matter what. Goku has the unique ability to overcome those who are stronger around him. That is his gift and ability.

If Gohan became "possessed" and became evil, Goku would have had trouble fighting his son and would have his ass handed to him at first. Goku would eventually come around and figured out a way to defeat his son...its just the way Goku's character is. However, if neither Goku nor Gohan "became" evil all of a sudden, there would never be a fight between them.

Also, if you compare Goku's strongestto Gohan's strongest, there is not contest. At the end of GT, Goku has 9 balls!!! That's a lot of balls!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.