whats ur fav part of POTC2???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tigerlilly
whats ur favorite POTC2 part???
mines when he eats the apple...i wanted 2 cry i was so happy!!!

JaehSkywalker
when jack taunts dav jones and THE FIGHT...

Lady_Depp
all of it i loved the movie... but wa i like most is when jacks aroundhe makes me laff so much lol n is gowd dayam sexeeeeeeeeeeee love hehehehheeh

JohnnyBloom
um, generally the stuff when they're on the island - that whole 45 minute section with the fight sequence, great stunts, great one-liners, and some brilliant acting to be had from all!!

Pirates= Love
i like how gibbs is sing that 15 men on a dead man's chest at the begining of the movie....i found it kinda funni

DRAKONS
I like the par those thre fight-you know Jack,Will and Whats your name

jessigem
norrington.
that fight was little drawn out though.
i like the stuff that happens DURING the fight:
~ragetti and pintel w/the chest
~liz and her tantrum w/the rock throwing
~jack falling into the hole(and whenever he says "bugger"wink
~that hermit crab guy getting his head knocked off.
it's all good.

bio213
The part when jack was eaten by the sea beast. The kraken?

jessigem
*gasp*
you LIKED that part?!

bio213
yea, why?
I thought it was cool, how jack went out.
Jack - "It wasn't that bad." or something like that.
He went toe to toe with the sea beast.

jessigem
what are you talking about?

JaehSkywalker
hey, i think it was suprising, sad... and cool!

i like it when flying dutchman goes under... >.<

bio213
Captain Jack Sparrow "From Wikipedia"

"Jack, meantime, manages to get free from the handcuffs only to find himself confronting the enraged Kraken. Sparrow grabs his sword, says "'ello, beastie," and lunges into the mouth of the beast- proving that he can do the good deed"

How is that not cool? Sad? maybe a little...

DRAKONS
bio213 YOu Beast raygun

JaehSkywalker
it is cool.. and sad....

THE WHOLE MOVIE!!

jessigem
yep

JaehSkywalker
^yeah....

i didn't really understand the dice stuff on The FD...

jessigem
ugh me either. it would really help if i knew the rules to the game. they should've used a game that already exists and that everyone knows about.

JaehSkywalker
they said stuff about the rules...

but i didn't understand it... if i own that cinema, I wouldv'e rewinded the stuff just to listen to it again.. >.<

jessigem
laughing out loud maybe they'll have something about it on the dvd.

JaehSkywalker
laughing out loud

i think i found something about it a while ago in wikipedia... >.<

choosewisely
i liked every part... i know it's bored to say but ill tell what i liked the most after i've seen it about 10 times smile

lovethemtigers
Well, I enjoyed about 95%of the movie. My favorite parts were any scene involving Jack Sparrow - he makes the movie. I loved the parts when he and Elizabeth are flirting - when the compass keeps pointing to Jack - when Norrington appears in Tortuga- he is really funny and fun to watch in Pirates 2. And of course, the kiss.

Tigerlilly
Originally posted by jessigem
norrington.
that fight was little drawn out though.
i like the stuff that happens DURING the fight:
~ragetti and pintel w/the chest
~liz and her tantrum w/the rock throwing
~jack falling into the hole(and whenever he says "bugger"wink
~that hermit crab guy getting his head knocked off.
it's all good.

~liz and her tantrum w/the rock throwing!!

lol

Jackyhehe
I like the part when Will and the rest of the crew were trapped in the ball of bones when Jack was still the 'god' of the natives and they were swinging to get to the other side. It was really, really, really funny!! Hahaha!!!

brokenxxheart14
yea and the music was perfect for that part too =]

lady_captinjack
yea it was

woody82
Well the bit were they start fighting on the beach quite funny in the way of how knightly played the charcter there having a mone at them, but also bit better than that the fight on the wheel.

Great film hard to pull out the best bit the music wass class though.

lovethemtigers
Here are some of the best scenes of the movie: 1) Jack trying to figure out his compass in Tortuga whilst Gibbs is recruiting souls for the Black Pearl, then hiding behind the plant from Norrington. 2) Elizabeth and Jack see each other for the first time on the Black Pearl. Jack says, "Sorry, Lad, My first and only love is the sea" and he makes a great facial expression as he motions for Gibbs to throw this one overboard. Then when he realizes its Elizabeth, he turns back to Gibbs: "Hide the rum." Classic. 3) The Persuade me scene - i love the sexual implications of the whole "Did Will tell you he taught me how to handle a sword" she whispers this to him real up close on his neck. Notice the look on his face, like he's trying to compose himself. Then he turns back toward her and says, very sexually, "As I said, Persuade Me". There is no doubt what he is thinking. She walks away in a huff - then he makes that little grunt noise. 4) The Mar -ri - age conversation. Liz doesn't say "Oh I miss Will, we should be married by now." No, all she says is "I thought I'd be married by now, I'm so ready to be married." She is sexually frustrated, especially after that Persuade Me scene and then the compass pointing to Jack, the No Dress comment....Jack picks up on this. That's why he hands her the rum and starts to tell how he could perform a mar-ri-age right here, right on this deck, right now. (Like come on, let's get hitched so I can whisk you away to my cabin and have sex). 6) She says No, and he's like "Why Not, we're alike you and I, I-You, Us....and she says, "oh except for honor and etc......What a great scene. Then they talk about curiosity. "you're going to want it, you won't be able to resist....." setting us up for the big moment in the end. 7) The island scene when Will appears and Jack is nervously looking around for signs of Davy Jones - when Will tells Elizabeth how Jack tricked him into Davy's service and she says"What!" And he hollars in that high pitched voice, "WHAT". Love it. 8) When Jack whacks Will over the head with the paddle when he notices Will holding the chest. That is a great moment. 9) When Jack parades around with the jar of dirt, teasing Davy Jones, "I've got a jar of dirt, I've got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it." "Enough" Davy growls. 10) The Jar breaks, Jack rushes down digging in the dirt "Where's the thump, thump."

lovethemtigers
Then of course the finale (they saved the best scenes for last, of course). 11) Jack paddling away in the long boat, when you tell his honest streak gets the best of him and he takes out his compass and looks at it, then the next time we see him he's back on the Pearl. 12) Lizzie going to grab the gun, then looks up to see Jack. He leans down picks up the gun and she climbs up and clings to his leg. What an awesome scene - she didn't have to do that - but it was a natural instinct to cling to him. 13) When he is surveying the Pearl and his has that sexy coat on and his backs to Elizabeth. Man, what a man. 14) The way he says, "We're not free yet, love" , the way his eyes are looking at her - the way they are drawn to each other. 15) The KISS - my, oh, my. Was it worth the wait or what? Disney set this up nice throughout the movie. 16) Jack getting loose from the handcuff and going after the Beastie face to face. 17) the rest of them going into Tia's place - notice the woman with tears coming down her face as she is holding a candle. The tears streaming down Lizzie's face. Ah, you can feel her pain. 18) When Gibbs says - "without Jack Sparrow, the world is already less bright (or something to that affect). 19) The appearance of Barboorsa just before the credits run.......What will happen next? How does Barboorsa fit into this story? I think Davy Jones will have the Kraken spit Jack back out - because the heart is not in the chest, and he needs Jack alive to find it.

choosewisely
no expression

Jackyhehe
Hahaha!! What's with the expression?

lady_captinjack
lovethemtigers...all of those really are amazing scenes

WickedWench
Tia Dalma! She rocks! I love her, she`s uber cool. That and Jack of course - just his whole part - brilliant as ever!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.