Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cerberus
Before the forum sherriffs come and bust my balls I would like them to know I backtracked about 10 pages(and tried the crappy search engine) but didn't find any thread related to this so here it is...

I just bought the PS2 port of this game off eBay for about 15 bucks. I mainly got it for the new splitscreen Co-op mode because my sister is always buggin' me to let her have the controller. Does anyone have this game already and can give me some comments on what they think of the game? They would be greatly appreciated. I just finished the first game in the SC series about 2 hours ago and thoroughly enjoyed it(great contrast to the MGS series I have obsessed over for the past 3 years, lol)

Can't wait for this to arrive in the mail and recreate some classic "Bob & Steve" moments big grin

Smasandian
The best out of the three in my opinion.

It's pretty much like other Splinter Cell's, just polished even more and the knife really makes it fun haha.

Cerberus
My copy of Chaos Theory should be arriving tommorow in the mail big grin Cant wait...

Smasandian
Have fun dude.

Cerberus
Originally posted by Smasandian
Have fun dude.

Right on man cool

RedAlertv2
Fun game. Coop is great stuff, even if there arent that many levels.

Does anyone know if they are going to expand Co-Op mode on the next Splinter Cell?

Smasandian
Probably.

It depends on how much work it is. I wouldnt be surpraised if they dont include co-op until next Splinter Cell. It's the whole next-gen thing on where they dont include major features until they get the whole HD thing going on. Or I think thats the case.

DarkC
Originally posted by RedAlertv2
Fun game. Coop is great stuff, even if there arent that many levels.

Does anyone know if they are going to expand Co-Op mode on the next Splinter Cell?
I bitchslap my friend if he screws up.

Cerberus
Originally posted by DarkC
I bitchslap my friend if he screws up.

laughing out loud

Dude, this sucks major ass! My copy of CT didn't come yesterday. Now its Sunday and the mail doesn't run Sunday. SONOFABITCH! mad

DarkC
Patience.

This game can be quite hard at times.

Cerberus
Patience.

no expression ... cry

DarkC
The Bank (3rd level) will piss you off at least once or twice.

Cerberus

The first game pissed me off WAY more than once or twice...still, im prepared...I think erm

DarkC
I literally got to a point where I could progress no further, even with the help of a strat guide. It was when you were going to blow up the vault door.

I went up to it and it didn't even give me the option to set the charges like I was supposed to. It was total bullshit.

Cerberus
Hmm, Hope that doesn't happen to me. Which level is the bank? 2nd? 3rd?

DarkC
Third.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Cerberus
Hmm, Hope that doesn't happen to me. Which level is the bank? 2nd? 3rd?

smile

Cerberus
Third.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out...

Did you ever manage to get past it and beat the game?

DarkC
Hahahaha, no. I never tried again after that.

Well, I did. Once.

Side note; if you get everyone to level 4 alert in the bank, game's over. No exception.

Cerberus
Hahahaha, no. I never tried again after that.

Well, I did. Once.

Side note; if you get everyone to level 4 alert in the bank, game's over. No exception.

Is there a Co-op map for the bank? fear

H. S. 6
Is that the level where you have to drop in with the line?

Spartan005
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Is that the level where you have to drop in with the line?

Yup yes

Anyway, did you play Pandora Tommorow yet? Its the second game in the series and its pretty damn good... can't wait for the 4th to come out cool

Cerberus
Originally posted by Spartan005
Yup yes

Anyway, did you play Pandora Tommorow yet? Its the second game in the series and its pretty damn good... can't wait for the 4th to come out cool

Talkin' to me? If not too bad big grin

I was thinking about getting PT after I beat the original Splinter cell. But then my sis found out about CT and its Co-op and wanted to play that with me so next thing I knew she pointed a gun to my head and demanded I order it off ebay laughing out loud So now im waiting for it in the mail. Should come tomorrow, but i've said that before erm

DarkC
Don't trust eBay from now on.

AstroFan
Anyone here play VS. mode on XBL? No one on my list does anymore. sad

Cerberus
I finally got CT today in the mail! eek!

So far I have played only the first solo mission. The controls are WAY different than the original, which will take some getting used to.

My sis is spending the night at my grandmother's house. It figures, as soon as I get the damn thing, there is no one I can play with no expression

AstroFan
Bump

Originally posted by AstroFan
Anyone here play VS. mode on XBL? No one on my list does anymore. sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.