Aquaman vs. Dracula(marvel)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Marvel Dracula, the one that always battles Docter Strange, and pimp slapped the Silver Surfer...

kgkg
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Marvel Dracula, the one that always battles Docter Strange, and pimp slapped the Silver Surfer... Dracula wins

and no he didn't pimp slap SS

Sea King
this could go to aquaman he can cancel out magic

kgkg
Originally posted by Sea King
this could go to aquaman he can cancel out magic can he?

Thats like saying Hulk can win because he can survive magical attaks.

a well written Dracula is hard to beat.

Sea King
Originally posted by kgkg
can he?

Thats like saying Hulk can win because he can survive magical attaks.

a well written Dracula is hard to beat.

yep he can cancel out magic big grin

and his hand allows him to never dehydrait and it put his strength in the 100 class his tp is increased (he was able to prob mm's mind with out him knowing.

he remains at his peak level of strength out of water

Lucid Lui
Marvel Dracula fluctuates like crazy.

Aquaman could take him.

Sea King
Originally posted by Lucid Lui

Aquaman could take him.

big grin

btw kool thor sig

kgkg
yep he can cancel out magic big grin

and his hand allows him to never dehydrait and it put his strength in the 100 class his tp is increased (he was able to prob mm's mind with out him knowing.

he remains at his peak level of strength out of water
how do u cancle magic? can u show some scans......

but like punches not all magic are at similar levels.

kgkg

Aquaman could take him. True but when he is well written it's hard to beat him

Sea King
how do u cancle magic? can u show some scans......

but like punches not all magic are at similar levels.

hang on im getting scans for some one else right now.

or you could ask lucid lui i know he has some

Sea King
True but when he is well written it's hard to beat him

not really as hard to beat as a well written aquaman

Lucid Lui
how do u cancle magic? can u show some scans...... It's been said to cancel out all dark sorcery, and sofar it cancelled out all the sorcery it's come into contact with, good and bad.

1. http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/9641/aquamanwaterhandabilities021hj.jpg
2. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1223/aquamanv603117hf.jpg
3. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/694/aquamanv603175yw.jpg

Sea King
It's been said to cancel out all dark sorcery, and sofar it cancelled out all the sorcery it's come into contact with, good and bad.

3. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/694/aquamanv603175yw.jpg

ty for posting them for me

hey Lucid lui you want to join my Antimatter corps group??

kgkg
It's been said to cancel out all dark sorcery, and sofar it cancelled out all the sorcery it's come into contact with, good and bad.

3. http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/694/aquamanv603175yw.jpg that is suppose to show he can stop all magic?

Sea King
that is suppose to show he can stop all magic?

the first scan shows aquaman canceling out magic on that creature(it was mutated by magic.

Sea King
the next show him canceling out the magic that is protecting that guy

Lucid Lui
that is suppose to show he can stop all magic? I never said the hand could "stop all magic". You asked for scans showing how he cancels out magic, i gave you some.

The hand is said to undo all forms of dark magic. So far it's been successful.

Sea King
the third is him canceling out the magic that mutated that creature

Sea King
I never said the hand could "stop all magic". You asked for scans showing how he cancels out magic, i gave you some.

The hand is said to undo all forms of dark magic. So far it's been successful.

yes lucid lui is right it even canceled out tempests magic

kgkg
I never said the hand could "stop all magic". You asked for scans showing how he cancels out magic, i gave you some.

The hand is said to undo all forms of dark magic. So far it's been successful. and what is dark magic?

Sea King
and what is dark magic?

ah dark magic could be any kind of magic. tempest is a good guy but he use'es dark magic

and as for canceling out all magics yes the lady of the lake said it cancels out all dark magicks.

Broly92
Marvel's Dracula is really strong physically though isn't he?

Sea King
Originally posted by Broly92
Marvel's Dracula is really strong physically though isn't he?

aquamans in lower 100 class of strength

Lucid Lui
and what is dark magic? Depends on who you ask doesn't it. Some see it as magic that works against nature, warping the natural flow of things. Some would say that magic that causes harm is dark magic, whereas magic that is used for healing or defence would be light or good magic.

Broly92
aquamans in lower 100 class of strength
I realize that so that would make it a good battle wouldn't it

Sea King
I realize that so that would make it a good battle wouldn't it

aquaman has doged bullets and i have seen him get hit by them and they just bounced off his skin.

so his reacting time is good and is his endurance

Broly92
aquaman has doged bullets and i have seen him get hit by them and they just bounced off his skin.

so his reacting time is good and is his endurance
Marvel's Drac. has survived a lot but I think Aquaman wins 7/10

JOE NUNEZ
True but when he is well written it's hard to beat him The guy battles Strange, for Gods sake...

Sea King
The guy battles Strange, for Gods sake...

whats your point??

JOE NUNEZ
whats your point?? His magic is strong.. sad

Sea King
His magic is strong.. sad

did you know aquamans magic hand comes from life its self (the sea of life) so im afraid his magic is not to strong for aquaman

JOE NUNEZ
Could Aquaman, battle Strange??

Sea King
Could Aquaman, battle Strange??

i say he could

and i have reasions why big grin

ask me why big grin

JOE NUNEZ
i say he could

ask me why big grin the suspense is killing me...

Broly92
i say he could

ask me why big grin
I must disagree
Dr.Strange>Aquaman

Lucid Lui
Aquaman wouldn't beat a well written Strange.

Sea King
the suspense is killing me...

well first i have a comic from i think 74 were a women used magic on him so he could not move and he busted out(that was without the abilty to cancel out magic.)

now he has that abilty so it would be all that easyer to break out of his magic and since he does not dehydraite he would not have to worry about that. all he has to do is touch dr. strang and its over cause dr.s would not be able to use his magic(because it would reverse it as soon as he did it) and one punch from am and its over.

Broly92
Aquaman wouldn't beat a well written Strange.
No he wouldn't
Dr.Strange is beyond Aquaman

Big Sexy
strange has battled Shuma Gorath, Dormamu, the Ig. Hate to quote boondocks but "Aquaman would be anally raped"

Sea King
No he wouldn't
Dr.Strange is beyond Aquaman

this is true but the only way i see strang winning is by sending am to lets say another dimension or sending him somewere he cant get out of

Broly92
this is true but the only way i see strang winning is by sending am to lets say another dimension or sending him somewere he cant get out of
That and Strange could control other heros like Superman and Namor and Hulk and many others

Sea King
That and Strange could control other heros like Superman and Namor and Hulk and many others

yes this is true. if he sends other heros in then it is veary posable for am to lose

(i doubt controlling am would work though)

Broly92
yes this is true. if he sends other heros in then it is veary posable for am to lose

(i doubt controlling am would work though)
True

Sea King
True

i just dont really think am is gonna lose mainy fights where magic is the main weapon against him

Big Sexy
i just dont really think am is gonna lose mainy fights where magic is the main weapon against him So in your opinion, Fate cant really do anything to aquaman?

Broly92
i just dont really think am is gonna lose mainy fights where magic is the main weapon against him
I said that too
Marvel's Drac. has survived a lot but I think Aquaman wins 7/10

Sea King
Originally posted by Big Sexy
So in your opinion, Fate cant really do anything to aquaman?

no i never said that i said i dont see him loseing to mainy fights that involve magic so yes like strange their are way but they veary

JOE NUNEZ
Hey lets get back to Dracula..

Sea King
Hey lets get back to Dracula..

ok he dust or ash or what ever they use now a days

Sea King
his hand not only heals but it can be used as a weapon

as seen when he was fighting mm while he looked like superman.

also in Aquaman #1 he made his hand boyent enough to pick stuff up and he said in the series he could make it stronger then steal.

ebonyblade1
Dracula has a one ton strength rating, but he manage to stop colossus punch with a single hand in uncanny x men #159 and then tosses him away like a rag doll. It could be that his normal strength is at 1 ton and he can amp it up using magic. He can transform into a bat, wolf or a mist. Physical attacks are ineffective against him, regenerates quickly, has super human strength speed and agility. Can temporarily mesmerize any human, command all vermin including wolves to do his bidding and mysically summon thunderstorm. I am not sure of his magical abilities. But they must be doom or strange level. He doesn't have to confront aquaman directly. He could mesmerize wonderwoman or superman and have them beat aquaman to death.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by ebonyblade1
Dracula has a one ton strength rating, but he manage to stop colossus punch with a single hand in uncanny x men #159 and then tosses him away like a rag doll. It could be that his normal strength is at 1 ton and he can amp it up using magic. He can transform into a bat, wolf or a mist. Physical attacks are ineffective against him, regenerates quickly, has super human strength speed and agility. Can temporarily mesmerize any human, command all vermin including wolves to do his bidding and mysically summon thunderstorm. I am not sure of his magical abilities. But they must be doom or strange level. He doesn't have to confront aquaman directly. He could mesmerize wonderwoman or superman and have them beat aquaman to death. good point, but its a one on one battle.

Madvillain
He's too versatile for Aquaman, plus he's beaten Colossus in h2h combat.

Dracula ftw.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.