Do you get naughtier?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Leo.M
Do you get naughtier when you're around new ppl you just met and probably won't see again or not for a long time to come?

I've notice, since I've been here (I'm in a new state visiting my brother) that I've been doing things and said things, that I would NEVER would have said or done around the people I normally hang out with. messed

I think this is b/c I don't think I'll see some of these ppl again and I don't really care if they know some of the dirty things I've done. ninja

Cpt.Morgan
i normaly dont do that, but keep doin it lol you only live once

The Phantom
Yes, it is so much easier to do things you normally wont do around people you don't know or just met.

Lana
Nope.

I tend to not talk to people I don't know at all, in fact.

Mišt
Half and half....I dont like to appear like a weirdo straight off if Im trying to meet new people, but it depends on the other people I supposeermm

Cpt.Morgan
yea i dont start canov. but if i see that person eevry day but never said hi, then yea i would say hi after a while

Leo.M
MIST: Yeah, that too, but these ppl are nuts in laughing

Originally posted by The Phantom
Yes, it is so much easier to do things you normally wont do around people you don't know or just met.

I know, it's weird, but I'm having a really great time here with them drunk

I'm in enjoying myself here happy

silver_tears
I get naughtier in new cities, and or countries, also at certain times during the day, or in certain clothes that I wear hmm
I'm an enigma.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Leo.M
Do you get naughtier when you're around new ppl you just met and probably won't see again or not for a long time to come?

I've notice, since I've been here (I'm in a new state visiting my brother) that I've been doing things and said things, that I would NEVER would have said or done around the people I normally hang out with. messed

I think this is b/c I don't think I'll see some of these ppl again and I don't really care if they know some of the dirty things I've done. ninja

Nope, around new people I am even less naughty than I am already, which isn't very naughty in real life.

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
I get naughtier in new cities, and or countries, also at certain times during the day, or in certain clothes that I wear hmm
I'm an enigma.

Definitely certain times during the day...I remember us having a conversation on that before once stick out tongue

But basically, the better I know someone, the more I am myself around them (and thus the naughtier I am).

Mišt
Depends for me, like if I work with someone new, then I'll pretty much be myself and act accordingly, but if its people I only see every few weeks and dont really get a chance to connect with often, then I'll hold back.

silver_tears
Originally posted by Lana
Definitely certain times during the day...I remember us having a conversation on that before once stick out tongue

But basically, the better I know someone, the more I am myself around them (and thus the naughtier I am).

Ah yes, I remember it well eyes
Many a thread was spawned during those hours.
*wonders where her random sex facts thread went* ermm

Lana
Originally posted by silver_tears
Ah yes, I remember it well eyes
Many a thread was spawned during those hours.
*wonders where her random sex facts thread went* ermm

Find it...I remember that big grin

As well as the "rate your crotch" thread that I dared you to make stick out tongue

silver_tears
Beautiful memories bring a tear to the eye touched
I'd find it, but first need a sex fact to add, I hate how the new search function works ermm

Mišt
How about.....sex fact 101: Mist's hair has been known to produce spontaneous orgasms....mostly his own ermm

natashia
i think everyone does
i know i do
normally i do not say much to like new people that i meet
kinda shy
but anyways
i am more open about the way i feel and the things i say in a sit like this

silver_tears

natashia
lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.