I've A Challenge- For anyone interested who's skilled at sig making.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silver_tears

Mišt
Clearly you dont browse the forums muchmhm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f76/t18944.html

Vinny Valentine
I'll Make one Later.

silver_tears

LanceWindu
Originally posted by silver_tears
One of my favourite men eyes

**** that shit, mine's not only a challenge with prizes, but I'm also more specialer than all those people diva

And sig challenges go into the sig forum. smile

Leo.M
I can't make good Sigs... sorry sad If I could make a good one, I would for you happy

silver_tears
Originally posted by LanceWindu
And sig challenges go into the sig forum. smile

I'll be civil, meh.
Plus I don't just want the people in the sig forum doing anything. I'm perfectly happy sporting a sig by someone that isn't a distinguished sig maker, a genius in hiding perhaps eek!
So I'd rather not have this there.

Mišt
I'll be civil, meh.
Plus I don't just want the people in the sig forum doing anything. I'm perfectly happy sporting a sig by someone that isn't a distinguished sig maker, a genius in hiding perhaps eek!
So I'd rather not have this there.

So you're deliberately disregarding the ruleshmm

Someone needs a banningmiffed

LanceWindu

Lana
Well...it belongs there, doesn't it?

Individual request threads aren't allowed there, and they definitely don't go elsewhere.

It's not like the sig forum is a completely desolate place no one knows exists -- I've made sure of that.

Vinny Valentine
I Don't care, She can post where ever the hell she wants droolio

Cerberus
This thread = teh crap no expression

Barker
Originally posted by Lana

Individual request threads aren't allowed there, and they definitely don't go elsewhere.

It's not like the sig forum is a completely desolate place no one knows exists -- I've made sure of that.
Don't you work there?

Edit: Vinny, Cebrus, Mist, and I posted at the same time. no expression

(Lana's was the post I was supposed to be right after.)

Mišt

By keeping them in line through use of fear and torturewhip

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Cerberus

*Beats to death with a large iron pipe of doom*

Mišt
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I Don't care, She can post where ever the hell she wants droolio

No, she needs to be reminded of the consequences of breaking rules, and a banning is fitting miffed

And she should be banned yes

Cerberus
*Beats to death with a large iron pipe of doom*

Nope, still teh crap erm

Vinny Valentine

Nope, still teh crap erm

You Crapped when you died.

silver_tears

Oh no doubt it isn't but I know who frequents it, it's like every forum has it's groups.
But hey whatever I couldn't care less anymore, apparently I've broken a commandment roll eyes (sarcastic)

Cerberus
You Crapped when you died.

*Remembers South Park*

laughing

Oh, and by the way...

This thread is TEH CRAP!! no expression

Mišt
Oh no doubt it isn't but I know who frequents it, it's like every forum has it's groups.
But hey whatever I couldn't care less anymore, apparently I've broken a commandment roll eyes (sarcastic)

And you need to be banned yes

silver_tears

Cerberus
And you are? Oh wait that's right an insignificant speck of roadkill on the highway that is my life. smile

And what of you? Oh thats right...

You're the person who came up with quite possibly teh lamest thread ever. Its all coming back to me now yes

Lana

Mišt
If you're that desperate I'll leave on my own accord. bye

mistw00t

My work here is done smokin'

silver_tears
And what of you? Oh thats right...

You're the person who came up with quite possibly teh lamest thread ever. Its all coming back to me now yes

Ouch. Very ouch.
The unbelievably cool spelling of "the" really tips me off to the stud you are in real life. Congrats. thumb up

silver_tears
I think you'd be surprised at how many people frequent there now.

And rules are rules, you should know this...

I'm not aware of any rule breakage. Say I had posted this in the sig forum than it'd be out of line being a personal request thread and all. There's nothing wrong with it being posted in the OTF seeing as how it doesn't break a single rule for this particular forum.

Cerberus
Ouch. Very ouch.
The unbelievably cool spelling of "the" really tips me off to the stud you are in real life. Congrats. thumb up

You.prefer.everything.like.this? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mišt
I think you'd be surprised at how many people frequent there now.

And rules are rules, you should know this...

Ban her Lana! devil

I'm not aware of any rule breakage. Say I had posted this in the sig forum than it'd be out of line being a personal request thread and all. There's nothing wrong with it being posted in the OTF seeing as how it doesn't break a single rule for this particular forum.

Im sorry, what was that? All I saw was the words 'Account Restricted' mhm

Lana

It rather does, though.

The OTF is for threads that do not belong in any other forum.

Don't make me quote the rules at you erm

LanceWindu

Off Topic Forum is meant solely for threads that can not be placed in another preset forum, seeing as how this threads topic is about signatures it would go into the signature forum. The OTF is NOT the place meant for anything and everything to go to, only things that can't be placed somewhere else.

Mišt
It rather does, though.

Do it!devil

Off Topic Forum is meant solely for threads that can not be placed in another preset forum, seeing as how this threads topic is about signatures it would go into the signature forum. The OTF is NOT the place meant for anything and everything to go to, only things that can't be placed somewhere else.

I like that longsmokes

Cerberus

boxing = Ken

boxed = silver tears

TOH
Ban..ban..ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban.... droolio

silver_tears
You.prefer.everything.like.this? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Yes as you can clearly see from every post I've ever typed to you.
Bravo you mercurial specimen. yes

Cerberus
Yes as you can clearly see from every post I've ever typed to you.
Bravo you mercurial specimen. yes

Dont thank me, thank everything else AROUND your post you little Sherlock you stick out tongue

Mišt
Originally posted by TOH
Ban..ban..ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban...ban.... droolio

I salute yousmile1

TOH
In everything that's light and gay

what?

tongue_ss

silver_tears
It rather does, though.

I wasn't aware that people could start their own challenge threads unless it was a duel amongst two people, which this clearly isn't, more importantly I just did a quick scan of the sig forum and found nothing specifying a poster challenge thread. And seeing as how it isn't just a request but a challenge that too would make it inappropriate for the sig request thread. I don't frequent the place but I'm aware of what it contains erm

Ditto to you.
And it's more than just signature related, at one point it seemed like an interesting game for lack of a better word but somehow the fun seems to have been sucked out hmm

silver_tears

LanceWindu
I wasn't aware that people could start their own challenge threads unless it was a duel amongst two people, which this clearly isn't, more importantly I just did a quick scan of the sig forum and found nothing specifying a poster challenge thread. And seeing as how it isn't just a request but a challenge that too would make it inappropriate for the sig request thread. I don't frequent the place but I'm aware of what it contains erm

Ditto to you.
And it's more than just signature related, at one point it seemed like an interesting game for lack of a better word but somehow the fun seems to have been sucked out hmm

We have Tpt's Challenge and a few other challenge threads floating around the forum...and when in doubt about what you're allowed to post there, you ask the moderator.

TOH
Throw Irene to the lions! thumbdown

Lana

Ditto to you.

Take a look around the sig duel forum, stuff like this has been done there on more than one occassion, and it's definitely the best place to put it. Not to mention the fact that the vast majority of sigmakers do not do requests but will happily enter duels or any challenges that have been put up.

And you could have just asked me if it would have been okay to put there stick out tongue

Cerberus
Tsk tsk you'll be sorry when I actually disappear for days. shrug

confused ... cry ... no expression

Mišt

Dont argue with a mod miffed I think this warrants a month long ban, no less nahuh

Tsk tsk you'll be sorry when I actually disappear for days. shrug

I know weep

Umm...what I actually meant to type was in your dreams love dodgy

silver_tears

Mišt
You love itdroolio
Its not like you're using it elsewheresmile1 And yeah, that one was in a sexual wayeyes

Cerberus
What the f**k?

Nicest comeback of the night IMO yes

Lana
Cerberus, quit being so obnoxious....roll eyes (sarcastic)

Mišt

And Mist, stop being so cool roll eyes (sarcastic)

I cant help it srug

Cerberus

Well, looks like its time-out for the Cerbmeister. Happy now silver tears? stick out tongue

silver_tears

Lana

Mišt
Well you know, unlike you I tend to sleep alone from time to time. It must be nice for you, having all those STDs for company when the customers are away ermm

Yeah...I've taught them to speak, its kinda cool when I can take off my pants and have a conversation.smile1

Dork stick out tongue

Thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me touched

silver_tears
Well, looks like its time-out for the Cerbmister. Happy now silver tears? stick out tongue

Be as obnoxious as you want, like I said, insignificant speck.
Also if you're gonna be scathing and sarcastic, make sure people get it, because I sure didn't with your last post, if that's what you intended.

silver_tears

Cerberus
Nicest comeback of the night IMO yes

What? That one? Examples please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Lana

You edited that post, I saw it before.

Mišt
Yea it's nice the STDs can take up all that extra space in your pants dodgy

Its why I have my phat raver pants, the extra space allows for me to stretch out, and have my little friendsdodgy

Mišt

You said "Back at you What the f**k?" or whatever, I saw it too.

Cerberus
You edited that post, I saw it before.

Yeah, dont care to get banned at this hour roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Back at cha! What the f**k?" was the original post I believe. So what?

Xavius
Meh, I'll throw this thread one because of tension.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m171/edgeofdiablo/0MEGA1.png

silver_tears
Impressive laughing out loud

silver_tears

Lana
Yeah, dont care to get banned at this hour roll eyes (sarcastic)

"Back at cha! What the f**k?" was the original post I believe. So what?

Went from one childish retort to one that's even more childish.

Oh that's impressive.

Cerberus
What the f**k?

You still take the cake laughing out loud no expression

Xavius

You're about to get a cake in the face.

silver_tears

w00t

roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
Originally posted by Xavius

Or a megavitamin ermm

Cerberus

Thanks for the info Pillboy wink

TOH
offtobed

Xavius
Thanks for the info Pillboy wink

I'm hurt . . . Really . . . confused
Or a megavitamin ermm

True that! laughing

Cerberus
I'm hurt . . . Really . . . confused

And im caked . . . Really . . . no expression

Xavius
And im caked . . . Really . . . no expression

You lack the cake.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m171/edgeofdiablo/0MEGA1.png
To your membership.

Cerberus
Its very nice of you to hand out people little avatar-sized pills. If you want I can make it MY avatar and see if I get as popular as you big grin

silver_tears
I appreciate it anyways happy

Storm
Please make any signature requests at the thread located in the signature forum: The Official Signature Request Thread.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.