Dumbest Bug On Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTOpk5RMvI

Guy draws a circular border around bug, hilarity ensues.

Syren
It's a set up! That poor, poor little bug nono

Leo.M
What kind of bug was that? blink

Syren
A Doomed Bug leftright

Vinny Valentine
It Goes over the lines at the end laughing out loud

Syren
Just ruin it for the rest of them. Sheesh! I work with amateurs mhm

Xavius
That was funny.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m171/edgeofdiablo/0MEGA2.png

Bloigen
Haha, Stupid Bug.

Originally posted by Xavius
That was funny.

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m171/edgeofdiablo/0MEGA2.png

What the f**k?

Xavius
Ensue in awkward emoticon activities and thou shall be JUDGED!

Dusty
laughing

Xavius
Originally posted by Dusty
laughing

Vhy? Thou shalt await thy judgement per se deities of thy Holy Crusunderance?!!?!

THOU DARE FORCE FORTH BLINST THY HOLY EMINENCE??!?!!

PUNISHMENT PARABLY ENSUEITH!

THY CAT SPEWS MEOWITH!

$noopbert
laughing

Xavius
Thy Loleth.

Pixeleth laughite slunders ter vhy thy holy crusage!

Thou maketh perfeth senseth,

DanZeke25
What I want to know is why the guy drawed a circle around the bug in the first place?

It's not like, if I see a bug on my paper, I immediatley say to myself, "Hey! I should draw a circle around the bug and see what happens!"

Ladyluck
lol

It's like Jezzball. eek!

DarkC
laughing Poor thing.

Then again.....SUCKER!

Lana
Originally posted by DanZeke25
What I want to know is why the guy drawed a circle around the bug in the first place?

It's not like, if I see a bug on my paper, I immediatley say to myself, "Hey! I should draw a circle around the bug and see what happens!"

Some people are more easily amused than others stick out tongue that's the sort of thing I'd do, to be honest...

And that bug is really dumb laughing out loud

Xavius
Maybe the bug is taking precaution.

SugarBaby
lol that was hilariouslaughing out loud

~Da Rev~
We are all like that bug in our own little way. In some ways, life draws its own lines around us, and we are doomed to stay in the lines. But wait, we are not doomed, we have the ability to break out of those lines and find something different for ourselves, even though life will still try to draw lines around us, we just need to keep breaking out of those lines and the ones after that, and the ones after that, and the ones after that, ect. That is what sets the humans a part from the bug creatures. To my next point, I'm thirsty.

Cerberus
lol, dumb bug laughing out loud

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
We are all like that bug in our own little way. In some ways, life draws its own lines around us, and we are doomed to stay in the lines. But wait, we are not doomed, we have the ability to break out of those lines and find something different for ourselves, even though life will still try to draw lines around us, we just need to keep breaking out of those lines and the ones after that, and the ones after that, and the ones after that, ect. That is what sets the humans a part from the bug creatures. To my next point, I'm thirsty.

greenangel
Your deep man~cool

TOH
Originally posted by Bloigen
Haha, Stupid Bug.

What the f**k?

$noopbert
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
Hahahahahahahaha funny.

NiņoAraņa
no expression

scents diffrent.....bug get's weirded out if the scent is diffrent...probably an ant....

no expression i'm thirsty too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.