who is?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Burning thought
sorry this isnt a duel but can someone just tell me who the most powerful Sith is, the most powerful jedi and the most powerful Ship in the star wars universe, id just like to know

at the moment i think that Sidious is the best sith, yoda is the best jedi and possibly the Eclipse class ship is the most powerful, am i wrong, plz correct me if so

thanks big grin

overlord
Well, there is still a thread running on the strongest sith in history. Let's not create one here of course. The best jedi is Luke Skywalker of course! shifty

Ship, I dunno..

Spartan ll
1.Palpatine
2.Luke Skywalker
3.Galaxy Gun

GM Nebaris
1. Darth Revan.
2. Luke Skywalker.

Darth Sexy
Most powerful Sith-Debateable beyond belief..
Most powerul Jedi- Any version of Luke after NJO
Most powerful ship-Sun Crusher?

jedi_tek
sith- sidious
jedi- luke
ship- i say the millennium falcon cuz its the main ship in the star wars story and if it was destroyed star wars would just not be the same so that makes the millennium invincible but if it wasn't id have to say the 2nd death star unless cuz its more of a space station id say...i dont know.

darthsith19
1. Darth Nihilus
2. Luke
3. Death Star II (if you count it as a ship)

Spartan ll
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
1. Darth Revan.
2. Luke Skywalker. 1 is pure bullshit.Stop being a fanboy.

And the Galaxy Gun is stronger than the DS2,Sith.It can launch missles out of hyperspace that can blow up entire planets.

((The_Anomaly))
The most powerful Sith is up for debate, but for all intensest purposes its Palpatine (Sidious)

The most powerful Jedi (and most powerful person ever) is Luke Skywalker.

And most powerful ship is up for debate, either the Galaxy Gun or The Death Star(s)

GM Nebaris
Possibl the Sun Crusher.

PurpleSaber
1. Debatable, I'd say either DE Sidious, Naga Sadow, or Marka Ragnos.
2. Luke Skywalker NJO and onward
3. SSD

Burning thought
hmm as powerful as Death stars and Galaxy gun is, the Death stars have the common weakness that was pretty easily exploited and can the galaxy gun move?, then again does it need to?

i still like the Eclipse or any other SSD after it

its a shame the emperor could not build the Imperium USD class ship, he would be undefeatable

darthsith19
Yeah, I know it's stronger, but it's not a ship, is it? I thought it just stayed in one spot and shot powerful projectiles across space and into other planet's/ships, destroying them.

mikester
what is the SSD

PurpleSaber
SSD = A Super Star Destroyer

jollyjim311
1. Dark Empire Sidious has shown us the most powerful attack thus far, and, he is more likely to be more powerful than any others.
2. DN Luke.
3.What kind of ship? I assume you mean navy space fighters. Not something like the galaxy gun or a death star. If that's what you mean, then, the Super Star Destroyer takes it.

Tangible God
Originally posted by GM Nebaris
1. Darth Revan.
2. Luke Skywalker. HA!

Admiral Akbar
SSD vs Sun Crusher. Umm....

Burning thought
can the sun crusher move?

also Eclipse has a super laser capable of destroying the surface of a planet, that is pretty powerful considering its on a moving ship that has hundreds of more guns on it

overlord
Yeah, the Super Star Destroyer isn't the biggest ship in SW history.

I don't know if this stuff is made up but I think it's interesting.
http://www.wolfsshipyard.mystarship.com/Drawings/SW/Sovereign.gif

http://www.wolfsshipyard.mystarship.com/Drawings/SW/Imperium.gif

Burning thought
yes the soverign i think is real but its smaller than the Eclipse which is more powerful and the last picture is the Imperium, a ship planned but never built by palpatine

Lightsnake
DE Sidious by now likely stands supreme...between DE, the handbook, sourcebook and audio tape?

Luke Skywalker? Strongest Jedi ever, period

Burning thought
i read up on that sun crusher and it seems unbeatable, like an indestructable, fast and manouverable death star that can blow up solar systems, seems ridiculous to me but ime curious to know why the empire themselves never use it much, they can pwn anything surely with that thing

Lightsnake
Palpatine decided that giving one person that much power was a very bad idea

Blaxican Hydra
sorry this isnt a duel but can someone just tell me who the most powerful Sith is, the most powerful jedi and the most powerful Ship in the star wars universe, id just like to know

Strongest Sith is Darth Maul, because he is an evil weaker reincarnation of Mace Windu.

Samuel L. Jackson is the strongest Jedi evah! Followed by Chuck Norris and Morgan Freeman.

The most powerful ship is the Sun Crusher.

jollyjim311
Does the strongest Jedi include Clone Wars Mace Windu?!?! If it does...

Blaxican Hydra
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Does the strongest Jedi include Clone Wars Mace Windu?!?! If it does...

Yep.

Slumber party!

Burning thought
i think the strongest sith is kain the lord of vampires.......he used telekenieses doesnt he...sort of like the force big grin

darthsith19
Clone Wars Mace Windu vs. DN Luke. Damn, now that'd be a good thread!

Darth Solus
1 I'm stuck between Marka ragnos and DE Sidous, the only thing that pushes a little in sidous' favor is that we know more about him, but that is just because he's in the movies and is one of the main characters of SW

2 Luke Skywalker late in his "career"

3 sun crusher...i mean it can slam right threw a Star Destroyer's hull without a scratch and destroy entire star systems.

Burning thought
yeah sun crusher, but its like a ridiculous ship that a person without imagination would create, it seems to have no weakneses and has ultimate power and its a star fighter, not even a slow huge cruiser so i hate it

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
Clone Wars Mace Windu vs. DN Luke. Damn, now that'd be a good thread!

No........ ninja

darthsith19
Originally posted by kamikz
No........ ninja
yes

Blaxican Hydra
No that would be cool though.

*Luke swings with his lightsaber. Mace grabs the lightsaber with his hand and breaks the energy beam in two. Mace punches, but misses and nlows up the world.

Now they're fighting in the vacuum of space.*

TO BE CONTINUED...

Tangible God
Originally posted by Burning thought

at the moment i think that Sidious is the best sith, yoda is the best jedi and possibly the Eclipse class ship is the most powerful, am i wrong, plz correct me if so

thanks big grin DE SIdious, Luke, Sun Crusher.

kamikz
Originally posted by darthsith19
yes

no

Blaxican Hydra
DOUBLE POST O YEAH!

Blaxican Hydra
*Luke throws Mace, sending him flying through the nearby sun. The Sun goes nova. The blast sends Mace Flying back at Luke, were he delivers another one of his uber droid destroying punches. Mace's punch breaks the fabric of time, sucking in the two combatants*

T0 be continued....

kamikz
Doubble post, you've created a time paradox.....

Admiral Akbar
Originally posted by Burning thought
can the sun crusher move?

also Eclipse has a super laser capable of destroying the surface of a planet, that is pretty powerful considering its on a moving ship that has hundreds of more guns on it

Yes the SC can move... it can move through things also.

Darth_Hexus
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Most powerful Sith-Debateable beyond belief..
Most powerul Jedi- Any version of Luke after NJO
Most powerful ship-Sun Crusher? this is really all that needs to be said in this topic, because a million death stars star destroyers galaxy guns and anything else couldn't destroy one sun crusher, the only way is to push it into a black hole.

Captain REX
Not versus, closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.