Exitar vs Agamotto in his realm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Exitar beat Agamotto in his own realm?

Agamotto- http://www.marvel.com/universe/Agamotto

vs

Exitar-

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/bio-celestial_exitar.jpg

lilnutta12
why all these odd fights - exitar

golem370
Because there not the same old Superman Thor Hulk Doomsday Darkseid fights

bigbran
Originally posted by golem370
Because there not the same old Superman Thor Hulk Doomsday Darkseid fights yup, t least youlike to use rarley used characters, and then get bitched at. sad

golem370
These are rarely used and vastly powerful there is not anybody in here who haven't heard of the Vishanti or the Celestials

Horrificus
Aggy would take it here. He isn't just a powerful being or an avatar. He is a dimensional ruler, and has never even been shown to have any limit or weak point.

Whereas, Thor was able to hammer a hole in Exitars big ole head.

rotiart
Name how often a celestial was destroyed... this is too hard, because when has agamotto been forced to even fight in his own realm.

golem370
Didn't he fight Galactus

celestialdemon
Didn't he fight Galactus

Yeah, and Galactus couldn't really harm him. If I recall, Galactus kept blowing Agamotto up, but he would keep reforming. So this battle is going to either be a stalemate or Agamotto would eventually win after a long battle.

Now, out of his realm, Agamotto goes down.

golem370
Here is my problem with Galactus is that people said that Galactus was truly worried about God Force but yet the most powerful God Force I bet Thor ever used which destroyed Thors Hammer and Strength Belt hardly registered with Exitar

bbrem123
agamotto is to much for exitar in his own realm

Horrificus
Aggy was having zero problems with Galactus. Dr. STrange had to rush G out of Aggy's realm before aggy destroyed him. Galactus was unable to hurt him.

kgkg
Originally posted by Horrificus
Aggy was having zero problems with Galactus. Dr. STrange had to rush G out of Aggy's realm before aggy destroyed him. Galactus was unable to hurt him. Draw

aliveinboston
Here is my problem with Galactus is that people said that Galactus was truly worried about God Force but yet the most powerful God Force I bet Thor ever used which destroyed Thors Hammer and Strength Belt hardly registered with Exitar

That should tell you something about the vast gap in power between Galactus and the Celestials.

kgkg
Originally posted by aliveinboston
That should tell you something about the vast gap in power between Galactus and the Celestials. ?

aliveinboston
Originally posted by aliveinboston
That should tell you something about the vast gap in power between Galactus and the Celestials.

Exitar would have far more capacity for energy discharge but in his own realm, Agamotto should be able to define reality itself. Properly written, Agamotto should win inside his own little pocket universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.