is 160 cm tall

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maltagirl
i was browsing in this forum and found it interesting especially this topic about being either tall or short..I read most of the posts and i believe that most of you do not think that a tall girl has a good body stature... and a girl must be short in order to fit most guy's tastes.. i'm 160cm tall, i consider my height average, because i never had any complaints from guys.., maybe because of that, i don't know if 160 cm is tall actually, i like guys 6 foot type so that i can rest my face on his chest..,but i don't know if 6 is enough or it must be 6'5 foot..to do that.. i'm a bit confused because i don't understand much about height.., people in my country (the Maltese) are mostly short and below average from 4'10 to 5'0... but i'm 5'3 and something which mostly when taken average it comes to 5'4.
write back

Cerberus
huh

Bloigen
http://www.picpop.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10899/col.jpg

ermm

fini
Originally posted by Cerberus
huh

Dorian Belmont
Originally posted by Bloigen

ermm i just stole that pic

Flamboyant4Life
So what country are you from?

Storm
To me, physical appearance is subordinate to personality. I' m 5'2", Fire is 6'6".

Ceterum censeo OTF esse delendam.

SugarBaby
Originally posted by maltagirl
i was browsing in this forum and found it interesting especially this topic about being either tall or short..I read most of the posts and i believe that most of you do not think that a tall girl has a good body stature... and a girl must be short in order to fit most guy's tastes.. i'm 160cm tall, i consider my height average, because i never had any complaints from guys.., maybe because of that, i don't know if 160 cm is tall actually, i like guys 6 foot type so that i can rest my face on his chest..,but i don't know if 6 is enough or it must be 6'5 foot..to do that.. i'm a bit confused because i don't understand much about height.., people in my country (the Maltese) are mostly short and below average from 4'10 to 5'0... but i'm 5'3 and something which mostly when taken average it comes to 5'4.
write back

...ummm....what?

confused

Syren
write back

Hey honey,

I'm 5'7, which is about 170 cm I think... so I guess I'm quite tall in comparison to your average. Do you think you're too tall?

Opaleye92
write back

well, i'm 5'6" , and i don't really think there's anything wrong with being tall. smile So don't feel bad about yourself big grin

SugarBaby
lol I'm almost 5'9 and just fine with it big grin

Slay
1,98 m. naughty

It runs in the family...

Bardock42
Originally posted by Slay
1,98 m. naughty

It runs in the family...

So am I

And it doesn't.

Mystique Lynx

TOH
I'm 20 cm tall naughty

Wait..wrong thread.. tongue_ss

Mystique Lynx
Originally posted by TOH
I'm 20 cm tall naughty

Wait..wrong thread.. tongue_ss

eek!

Vinny Valentine
I'm 5'11.

I Don't know if thats tall or Not stick out tongue

commander fox

Mystique Lynx

Sanctuary
I'm 5'9... Too freaking tall.. disgust

Bardock42

commander fox
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
I'm 5'11.

I Don't know if thats tall or Not stick out tongue

That is crapy no expression

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by commander fox
That is crapy no expression

Okay Kid, Don't even start this bashing Game, Because I will run circles around you. (From thisa nd other threads you are posting in about me)

Thats your warning.

NiņoAraņa
5'8" and a quarter eek!

Bardock42
Okay Kid, Don't even start this bashing Game, Because I will run circles around you. (From thisa nd other threads you are posting in about me)

Thats your warning.

I wonder if I would have been scared if someone had ever said that to me....nah.

Mystique Lynx
Originally posted by Bardock42
He's a guy.

okay...?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Mystique Lynx
okay...?

Well..why would you want to be as tall as what is good for guys?

lord xyz
I'm 5'9 and am growing 4 inches per year! shock

Mystique Lynx
Well..why would you want to be as tall as what is good for guys?

it has nothing to do with guys, I would just like to be taller

Slay
Originally posted by lord xyz
How come everything about you is always perfect...and you act like it's a shock to you...hmmm...hmm

Especially when there are girls posting in the same thread...hmm

A true mystery. ermm

Mystique Lynx

nice! eek!

Vinny Valentine
I wonder if I would have been scared if someone had ever said that to me....nah.

You wouldn't be scared if Hitler got high in your basement ermm

Good Ol' Bardock.

Bardock42

Good Ol' Bardock.

Probably not. Being white and German and all.

lord xyz
Originally posted by Slay
How come everything about you is always perfect...and you act like it's a shock to you...hmmm...hmm

Especially when there are girls posting in the same thread...hmm

A true mystery. ermm Because I'm everyone put together! laughing out loud

Originally posted by Mystique Lynx
nice! eek! I've calculated it out, and at this rate, I'll be 6'2 by my 16th birthday!

lord xyz

Good Ol' Bardock. Originally posted by Bardock42
Probably not. Being white and German and all. owned2 owned Wow, that was so great Bardock, however, you forgot the fact that hitler kills retards so I guess he WILL kill you! evil face

Mystique Lynx

Mystique Lynx
owned2 owned Wow, that was so great Bardock, however, you forgot the fact that hitler kills retards so I guess he WILL kill you! evil face

confused

Slay
owned2 owned Wow, that was so great Bardock, however, you forgot the fact that hitler kills retards so I guess he WILL kill you! evil face
Nononono.Bardrock is clever.Seeing as they are IN Bardrocks basement,he'll pay him out with ass.Little boy's ass. ermm

Bardock42
I've calculated it out, and at this rate, I'll be 6'2 by my 16th birthday!

You calculated it? Lets not kid ourselves, your father (a.k.a. your mommy's brother) did it for you....with a calculator....and a lot of time.

~Da Moose~
write back

Well, I'm 18 hands high at the top of my haunches, but my antlers give me another 7 inches. I also weigh 1400 lbs. I consider this to be an impediment with some things, like, surfing or, break dancing, but generally, I like it.

Beyond that, I have no idea what you said.

Mystique Lynx

lord xyz
You calculated it? Lets not kid ourselves, your father (a.k.a. your mommy's brother) did it for you....with a calculator....and a lot of time. Well I assume you're right, seeing as you're someone on the internet who knows **** all about me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bardock42
Well I assume you're right, seeing as you're someone on the internet who knows **** all about me. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Come on, you can't "serve me" and then chicken out when it's "on"

Mystique Lynx

~Da Moose~
Come on, you can't "serve me" and then chicken out when it's "on"

The German Assassin....xyz....you can't look him in the eye, spit on him, and then back off....it's not wise....he'll find your family......

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Bloigen

ermm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.