Wacky War!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

montrel7
Here's something i ask you to ponder.

LOONEY TUNES vs. Onslaught, Darksied, and Thanos (w/gauntlet).
Bugs
Daffy
RoadRunner
Yosemite Sam
Peppy Le Pew
Foghorn LegHorn
Taz

they all have their FULL capabilities.

Who comes out on top?

Then just to cap it off...LT vs JLA

BULLY !

Grimm22
Elmer Fudd >>>> Thanos shifty

Broly92
Spite everyone knows Loony Tunes can't be beaten

but seriuosly this is against the rules

Metalmanx
Originally posted by montrel7
Here's something i ask you to ponder.

LOONEY TUNES vs. Onslaught, Darksied, and Thanos (w/gauntlet).
Bugs
Daffy
RoadRunner
Yosemite Sam
Peppy Le Pew
Foghorn LegHorn
Taz

they all have their FULL capabilities.

Who comes out on top?

Then just to cap it off...LT vs JLA

BULLY !

In ALL honesty, the Looney Tunes win. They can't be killed. They are more immortal than any Gods or even Deadpool/Deathstroke/Wolverine/Thanos combined.

In this fight, Roadrunner is arguably the fastest thing in the universe, able to easily evade everything they throw at him while using his speed for offense as well.

Taz can eat through pretty much anything. I'd hate for the Trio to get caught in his path.

Peppy's stench is probably enough to either KO or severely hinder the Darkseid and Thanos (since I assume Onslaught doesn't really breathe).

And while all this is going on, Bugs and Daffy create all sorts of illusions using their perfected disguises and scenarios. They'll throw the Trio off completely.

Looney Tunes win this 10/10. Seriously.

montrel7
Originally posted by Broly92
Spite everyone knows Loony Tunes can't be beaten

I'm sorry, how is this against the rules? The Looney Tunes have their own comics as well.

but seriuosly this is against the rules

montrel7
Originally posted by Metalmanx
In ALL honesty, the Looney Tunes win. They can't be killed. They are more immortal than any Gods or even Deadpool/Deathstroke/Wolverine/Thanos combined.

In this fight, Roadrunner is arguably the fastest thing in the universe, able to easily evade everything they throw at him while using his speed for offense as well.

Taz can eat through pretty much anything. I'd hate for the Trio to get caught in his path.

Peppy's stench is probably enough to either KO or severely hinder the Darkseid and Thanos (since I assume Onslaught doesn't really breathe).

And while all this is going on, Bugs and Daffy create all sorts of illusions using their perfected disguises and scenarios. They'll throw the Trio off completely.

Looney Tunes win this 10/10. Seriously.

No doubt. I agree. They are definitly God level. but what about the JLA? you got Flash, Supes, WW, GL, etc. What do you think then?

Broly92

It is a pretty stupid rule that they are mostly known for being Cartoon characters instead of comics roll eyes (sarcastic)

Metalmanx
No doubt. I agree. They are definitly God level. but what about the JLA? you got Flash, Supes, WW, GL, etc. What do you think then?

Looney Tunes still win. They. Cannot. Be. Killed.

Roadrunner makes Flash look like he's going backwards.

Taz could probably eat Superman.

Wonder Woman is taken out by Peppy's stench.

And Green Lantern gets caught in an elaborate trap set by Bugs and Daffy and becomes incapacitated.

lilnutta12
infinite gauntlet proves a bit of a good side - he can manipulate looney tunes matter/or time so they are nothing but dust or transported away/or have them stuck in time -

but looneys still come back somehow

DigiMark007
Montrel, you need to read the forum rules before making any more threads. Thanks.

Closed.

Tron
Damn, he beat me to the punch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.