Who can defeat Superman if kryptonite-red sun & magic did not affect him?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr Master
DC or Marvel but no higher than normal Galactus.

let's hear it.

Broly92
Originally posted by Mr Master
DC or Marvel but no higher than normal Galactus.

let's hear it.
Many people try to lower it a little just because there is no magic doen't mean RKT can't beat him

crucifixio
current Silver Surfer

lilnutta12
alot of cosmic power people - dr.doom with prep, mr.fanatsic wid nullifier

Mr Master
Lower it?

My bad I forgot to mention...this is pre-crisis Superman.

Tassadar
Odin, Thanos, current Cyborg Superman(5 GL rings), RKT, Tyrant, a well written Darkseid.

ThePittman
Rogue with prep.

Love the sig. tohsw00t

Mr Master
Originally posted by Tassadar
Odin, Thanos, current Cyborg Superman(5 GL rings), RKT, Tyrant, a well written Darkseid.

Odin takes pre-supes with no weaknesses?

Thanos is tuff but I think not.

Cyborg Superman?

This is pre-Supes with no weakness.

RKT?
Much to debate on this.

Wasn't Tyrant was above normal Galactus?

loosecano
no one really he would be unstoppable.

SuperChangeling
The Hulk should do it. Now before you guys eat at me, The Hulk just gets stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger AND stronger so he could out last the power of the supermassive star.

Tassadar

Cyborg Superman?

RKT?
Much to debate on this.

Tyrant was above normal Galactus?

Yes, Odin beats him even with the jobber aura.
Supes powers mean nothing to Thanos, he has fought people who are faster (SS), stronger (the Hulk), and more powerful (Odin, Galactus) and held his own, mainly because he is a lot smarter than them.
How is Superman, even pre-crisis, going to beat himself with a healing factor and 5 GL rings? GL rings arent magic, nor do they use red sun or kryptonite radiation.
RKT is equal to Odin.
Tyrant was slighlty below normal Galactus.

Priest

Cyborg Superman?

RKT?
Much to debate on this.

Wasn't Tyrant was above normal Galactus?

Full Powered Tyrant was on pa with normal Galactus.

Mindship
Originally posted by loosecano
no one really he would be unstoppable.

A being with no weaknesses and who could (eg) extinguish stars as easily as you or I could blow out a candle? Certainly, I don't think any version of Thor or Surfer could take him.

K3VIL
Classical Thor still got what it takes, Mjolnir has an array of powers plus Thor's physical stats which will be enough, magic vulnerability or not.
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by K3VIL
Classical Thor still got what it takes, Mjolnir has an array of powers plus Thor's physical stats which will be enough, magic vulnerability or not.
Thanos
Silver Surfer
Dr. Strange

Here is the hulk after he beat classic thor

http://img78.imageshack.us/img78/2883/thormt385q1wi.jpg

Priest
^^ it looks like hulk is running away

golem370
Because he wasn't angry anymore

lilnutta12
how do u do the sigs
neron can beat him within his life

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by Priest
^^ it looks like hulk is running away

Then why isnt thor chaseing him, and if you read it it looks like the hulk just whooped thor.

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Priest
Originally posted by SuperChangeling
Then why isnt thor chaseing him, and if you read it it looks like the hulk just whooped thor.

stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

i read that comic, the fight was fairly even.

Soljer
I would give the Surfer, and Rune King Thor odds against him for sure.

ZephroCarnelian
With NO Red Sun, KNite or Magic weaknesses?

Well... seeing as in Pre-Crisis times, those things were literally the ONLY things that could hurt him...

Almost nothing would beat him.

He is faster than Surfer.
As strong as the Hulk.
And (in this fight) as invulnerable as Juggernaut.

Plus, he can move through time and dimensions with absolute ease.

Only something mega high on the cosmic scale, like Big G, Non Jobbing Darkseid or Dr Strange, would be able to take him on, by manipulating reality itself.

Grimm22
Hal still beats him cool

Accel
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
With NO Red Sun, KNite or Magic weaknesses?

Well... seeing as in Pre-Crisis times, those things were literally the ONLY things that could hurt him...

Almost nothing would beat him.

He is faster than Surfer.
As strong as the Hulk.
And (in this fight) as invulnerable as Juggernaut.

Plus, he can move through time and dimensions with absolute ease.

Only something mega high on the cosmic scale, like Big G, Non Jobbing Darkseid or Dr Strange, would be able to take him on, by manipulating reality itself.
How is he faster than Surfer?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Accel
How is he faster than Surfer?

It's Pre-Crisis Superman.

You ever read Pre-Crisis Superman? confused

He can fly at any speed he needs to. Including across the ENTIRE universe, ie millions upon millions of light years, in moments.

Accel
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
It's Pre-Crisis Superman.

You ever read Pre-Crisis Superman? confused

He can fly at any speed he needs to. Including across the ENTIRE universe, ie millions upon millions of light years, in moments.
The fastest I'v ever seen him fly was 10X the speed of light and he treated it like it was a huge accomplishment. Besides, Surfer has also traveled across the entire universe in a short period.

Reaper777
Silver Surfer

or

Rogue

Tassadar
Originally posted by Reaper777
Silver Surfer

or

Rogue

No and no. Surfer only beats him by bathing him in red sun or k-nite radiation, or taking all his energy like he does to the Hulk. And Rogue, on her best day, could not beat Superman.

manorastroman
pre-crisis superman wasn't ALWAYS so ludicrously powered. he had some wicked low showings.

batdude123
The Hulk should do it. Now before you guys eat at me, The Hulk just gets stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger and stronger AND stronger so he could out last the power of the supermassive star.

You're such a douche. laughing

ThePittman

batdude123

Reaper777
Originally posted by Tassadar
No and no. Surfer only beats him by bathing him in red sun or k-nite radiation, or taking all his energy like he does to the Hulk. And Rogue, on her best day, could not beat Superman.

i guarentee rogue could take him
ill give her an 8/10 chance.

batdude123
i guarentee rouge could take him

No, she couldn't. laughing

Grimm22
i guarentee rogue could take him

Rouge = Overrated raver

Reaper777
think what you want, thats just my opinion

ThePittman

ThePittman

batdude123

ThePittman

Big Sexy
Jimmy olsen would lay superman down.

Grimm22
All Star Doomsday (aka Jimmy Olsen) pwned All Star Superman shifty

All Star Supes >>> Pre Crisis Supes big grin

batdude123

ThePittman
Originally posted by batdude123
With prep you can't use outside help. Well is stealing really considered outside help?

BobbyD
My bad I forgot to mention...this is pre-crisis Superman.

He would pimp most anyone. PC Supes was ridiculous. Taking away his weaknesses means he kicks the crap out of virutally everyone imaginable below normal powered Galactus.

Imagine how absurd this sounds.....

Odin: Thor, an intruder thou darest to invade our kingdom?

Thor: Yes, thy father. I'll handle this.

PC Supes (under these circumstances because he could be written any way possible to ensure): *takes blast from Moljinor...yawns......inhales Asgard in one breath and releases it as a super fart*

Bye-bye Asgard.

That how ridiculous PC Supes would be under these circumstances.

Reaper777
YAY SUPER FARTS!

BobbyD
YAY SUPER FARTS!

Seriously, it would be a joke. erm

Face
Someone already mentioned Doomsday defeating Superman who buried him in kryptonite keeping him frozen till they recovered his remains and ressurected him.
Lobo is also hard to beat when he teamed up with Superman that was a good read both of them can't die because Lobo is dead already and Superman has God genes

SuperChangeling
Originally posted by BobbyD
He would pimp most anyone. PC Supes was ridiculous. Taking away his weaknesses means he kicks the crap out of virutally everyone imaginable below normal powered Galactus.

Imagine how absurd this sounds.....

Odin: Thor, an intruder thou darest to invade our kingdom?

Thor: Yes, thy father. I'll handle this.

PC Supes (under these circumstances because he could be written any way possible to ensure): *takes blast from Moljinor...yawns......inhales Asgard in one breath and releases it as a super fart*

Bye-bye Asgard.

That how ridiculous PC Supes would be under these circumstances.

War-Hulk and HP Doomsday could possibly injure PC Superman, but not kill him.

rotiart

I don't want to say it... but ... you're an idiot. stop it. I'm not even sure if you're really for hulk or against him anymore. at first i thought you were a fanboy. but now you sound like someone thats just looking to give hulk a bruising.

BTW. PC superman, without any weaknesses was about normal galactus level... and now you're saying noone as strong as normal galactus...

PC superman destroys it all.

Big Sexy
PC Supes is a joke. I really have no respect for him at that era.

rotiart
Warhulk would be a flea to a man that flies through black holes like their nothing..

sexyking
Originally posted by Big Sexy
PC Supes is a joke. I really have no respect for him at that era. [/Q

Why? Is it because he was ultimate and would murder any version of thor wink

bbrem123
onslaught would take him out

rotiart
he would murder lt given the right writers... this is the guy that broke into heaven... righhhhhttt...?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by sexyking
PC Supes is a joke. I really have no respect for him at that era. actually no, its because he came from one of the most mediocre era's in comics. The majority of the stories suck as well as the art. But I guess you must love him because none of that matters as long as superman is the best and winsroll eyes (sarcastic)

Big Sexy
PC Supes is a joke. I really have no respect for him at that era. I guess if a comic with a sentient toothpick that kills everyone came out, youd buy it.

sexyking
I guess if a comic with a sentient toothpick that kills everyone came out, youd buy it.

Woah relax there bud i was just kidding no need to jump on the defensive wagon, and yes a comic with a sentient toothpick would be cool send that idea over to DC.

x_danny_x
Originally posted by rotiart
he would murder lt given the right writers... this is the guy that broke into heaven... righhhhhttt...?

no, what you are talking about is Superman Prime. He is the ultimate Superman version and is basically a GOD!!!!! He broke into heaven to bring back Lois. Superman Prime is all shiny in Gold while Lois is shiny in Silver. Strange seeing them together in the future like that.

Big Sexy
Woah relax there bud i was just kidding no need to jump on the defensive wagon, and yes a comic with a sentient toothpick would be cool send that idea over to DC. My bad, its just that he is a superman fanboys wet dream but frankly to me he sucks. Superweaving, getting into heaven, things like him fighting a mutated jimmy olsen on 20 different occasions, lois wanting to know what its like to be black, lois becoming a horse, superwoman, man, and dying in 20 different issues, I just can't give Pre Supes any respect. Hes like a serious bugs bunny, the only problem being Bugs was never supposed to be serious.

MJOILNIR
Hey now, your degrading Bugs Bunny by mentioning him in the same sentence with PC Supes, LOL

bbrem123
the runner with the space gem

Big Sexy
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Hey now, your degrading Bugs Bunny by mentioning him in the same sentence with PC Supes, LOL Snagglepuss is better than. I hated him and huckleberry hound growing up.

bbrem123
kubik

rotiart
Kubik is a cosmic cube given form essentially... That is SOOO at least on the scale of normal galactus.

bbrem123
kubik stats himself that he is not as powerful as the "greater powers"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubik

rotiart
Since they are all evolved "Cosmic Cubes," Kubik's might is presumably equal to that of the Shaper of Worlds and to that of Kosmos, the entity that is the combination of the Beyonder and the Molecule Man.

Kubik's power was capable of creating at least a duplicate of Earth (and its people) and the sun from the matter in a pocket dimension. Hence, Kubik may be more powerful than beings such as Odin, Zues and the Watcher Uatu, who have not been shown to be capable of such feats.

Kubik has stated that his power as a highly evolved cosmic cube pales in comparison to that of the "Great Powers" of the universe. Some of those beings considered "great powers" by Kubik are the Celestials, Eternity, Death, Galactus, and the Living Tribunal. Presumably, Kubik is also less powerful than the true Beyonders who created him in the first place.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubik"

The thread is no more powerful than normal Galactus.. Galactus as a greater power would be full powered galactus.. Kubik is stated to be more powerful than Watchers and skyfathers.... wheres the line.

Blair Wind
Spartan shifty

he could just teleport shards of crap into his head......laughing

bbrem123
Originally posted by rotiart
Since they are all evolved "Cosmic Cubes," Kubik's might is presumably equal to that of the Shaper of Worlds and to that of Kosmos, the entity that is the combination of the Beyonder and the Molecule Man.

Kubik's power was capable of creating at least a duplicate of Earth (and its people) and the sun from the matter in a pocket dimension. Hence, Kubik may be more powerful than beings such as Odin, Zues and the Watcher Uatu, who have not been shown to be capable of such feats.

Kubik has stated that his power as a highly evolved cosmic cube pales in comparison to that of the "Great Powers" of the universe. Some of those beings considered "great powers" by Kubik are the Celestials, Eternity, Death, Galactus, and the Living Tribunal. Presumably, Kubik is also less powerful than the true Beyonders who created him in the first place.

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kubik"

The thread is no more powerful than normal Galactus.. Galactus as a greater power would be full powered galactus.. Kubik is stated to be more powerful than Watchers and skyfathers.... wheres the line.

it doesnt stat that it is full powered galactus...i was putting kubik above odin and between normal powered galactus

rotiart
ABC logic. Normal powered Galactus = Normal Tyrant = Odin as both fought Thanos and did little more than ruin his clothes. Even Thanos fighting a being considered to be 2x galactus was able to withstand that things full assault.

Thanos has knocked down the real galactus before.
Normal Galactus is usually beaten by only the FF4 and silver surfer....

Normal Galactus is generally hungry.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.