Your First Kiss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



SugarBaby
How old were you when you had your first kiss (family doesn't count), and was it good or bad?

T.M
I don't remember.... exactly anyway..

I think I would have been.... 13/14.. I dunno where when who..

The Phantom
Oh! Ok this will make you guys laugh. I'm 16 and still haven't gotten my first kiss! stick out tongue

Fëanor
I was in the 7th grade. And I actually felt electricity run down my spine, my heart stopped, my breathing got weird. Then she did something I'll never forget. She licked the palm of her hands and ran it through her hair because I had mussed it.

Xavius
Sweeeeeeeeet.


Mine was kick ass. Under the moonlight.

Syren
Mine was cool... it was in my bedroom at my parents' house when I was around 12 or 13. But he was about 14 I think, so he kinda knew what he was doing. In comparison to me anyway!! I felt the shivers, anxiety turned to bliss and all that. But it was a little wet.

Flamboyant4Life
12 years old in a crowded movie theater thumb up

The Phantom
Wow. A lot of people get their first kiss really young.

Syren
Doesn't make it right for everyone. A lot of people haven't had their first kiss and they're a lot older... each to their own.

SugarBaby
Yeah, I'm 17 and never been kissed and I'm perfectly fine with that smile No reason to rush it. It'll happen when it happens yes

The Phantom
Oh yes, this I know. I'm glad I haven't been kissed yet because... well.. I don't care. stick out tongue But seriously, what's with people kissing when their young. Young people barely know love. Tis a waste of a first kiss kinda.

Lady_Depp
yepp true only been kissed on cheeks n tht not had a proper passionate one embarrasment

Yumcarrots
I'm 19, and I had my first kiss a couple of days ago embarrasment

Lady_Depp
awwwww how was it?

Yumcarrots
Originally posted by Lady_Depp
awwwww how was it?

Really good actually happy

Lana
I was 19...it was last year.

Lady_Depp
Originally posted by Yumcarrots
Really good actually happy

awwww kewl.. smile
see i wudnt knw wa to do lol embarrasment

Fëanor
Originally posted by The Phantom
Oh yes, this I know. I'm glad I haven't been kissed yet because... well.. I don't care. stick out tongue But seriously, what's with people kissing when their young. Young people barely know love. Tis a waste of a first kiss kinda. ah but see...i don't ever see any kiss (first or last) as a waste and whether it happens when you're young or not is really not what's important, now is it? it was a moment in time i'll forever remember as being my first and not necessarily wasted on someone i was not in love with.

Syren
Originally posted by The Phantom
Oh yes, this I know. I'm glad I haven't been kissed yet because... well.. I don't care. stick out tongue But seriously, what's with people kissing when their young. Young people barely know love. Tis a waste of a first kiss kinda.

Ah, but that's the common misconception. I wasn't kissing for love, I was kissing out of curiosity. I guess I was more open-minded as a young girl than a lot of my friends, I just wanted to know what it was like. I've still experienced 'first kisses' with ensuing partners and each time you experience that it's like having your first true kiss all over again. In fact, with my boyfriend now, every time I kiss him I feel as though it's the first time.

The Phantom
There we go. Some people when they were older.

Lana
Originally posted by Syren
Ah, but that's the common misconception. I wasn't kissing for love, I was kissing out of curiosity. I guess I was more open-minded as a young girl than a lot of my friends, I just wanted to know what it was like. I've still experienced 'first kisses' with ensuing partners and each time you experience that it's like having your first true kiss all over again. In fact, with my boyfriend now, every time I kiss him I feel as though it's the first time.

And then there's me, who didn't kiss anyone until she was in love happy

The Phantom
Originally posted by Syren
Ah, but that's the common misconception. I wasn't kissing for love, I was kissing out of curiosity. I guess I was more open-minded as a young girl than a lot of my friends, I just wanted to know what it was like. I've still experienced 'first kisses' with ensuing partners and each time you experience that it's like having your first true kiss all over again. In fact, with my boyfriend now, every time I kiss him I feel as though it's the first time. That's actually really nice.

Fëanor
Originally posted by Syren
Ah, but that's the common misconception. I wasn't kissing for love, I was kissing out of curiosity. I guess I was more open-minded as a young girl than a lot of my friends, I just wanted to know what it was like. I've still experienced 'first kisses' with ensuing partners and each time you experience that it's like having your first true kiss all over again. In fact, with my boyfriend now, every time I kiss him I feel as though it's the first time. fuh-reaky!!! almost what i wrote.

Eis
I think I was like 11, but my first real kiss was when I was like 13.

T.M
Originally posted by Syren
....... In fact, with my boyfriend now, every time I kiss him I feel as though it's the first time.


aww thats sweet

Syren
Originally posted by Lana
And then there's me, who didn't kiss anyone until she was in love happy

Exactly. As I said, each to their own. Maybe I would have felt completely different had I waited to share even a kiss until I'd fallen in love but I guess curiosity got the better of me laughing out loud

Phantom - thanks embarrasment

The Phantom
Originally posted by Eis
I think I was like 11, but my first real kiss was when I was like 13. Explain.

DarkC
Originally posted by The Phantom
Oh! Ok this will make you guys laugh. I'm 16 and still haven't gotten my first kiss! stick out tongue
Ditto.

Syren

~TheCharmedOne~
I was 13 when I got my first kiss, and it made my knees weak.

Eis
Originally posted by The Phantom
Explain.
Well I used my tongue for the first time when I was 13...

The Phantom
O.o

Lana
Originally posted by The Phantom
Explain.

I would guess he means the first time he kissed someone, he was 11, but the first time he kissed someone and it meant something he was 13.

Am I right?

Fëanor
Originally posted by Syren
Maybe we should kiss, see if the world falls away eyes Oh don't you dare tempt me woman. eek!

The Phantom
Umm... not according to what he said.Originally posted by Eis
Well I used my tongue for the first time when I was 13...

Barker
I've never been kissed, but I've had Sex before. barker



no expression

Lana
Originally posted by The Phantom
Umm... not according to what he said.

I was posting when he did stick out tongue

Eis
Originally posted by Lana
I would guess he means the first time he kissed someone, he was 11, but the first time he kissed someone and it meant something he was 13.

Am I right?
Nah neither meant anything really...

Syren
Originally posted by Barker
I've never been kissed, but I've had Sex before. barker



no expression

That's because the establishments you frequent provide women (or men) who have a policy not to kiss the clients stick out tongue

Eis
Originally posted by The Phantom
O.o
Don't approve? stick out tongue

Syren

T.M
Originally posted by Syren
That's because the establishments you frequent provide women (or men) who have a policy not to kiss the clients stick out tongue

laughing

Syren
eyes

Fëanor
Originally posted by Syren
ninja Oh, you're good...

The Phantom
Originally posted by Eis
Don't approve? stick out tongue Eh, you do what you do.

T.M
Originally posted by The Phantom
O.o

I have no clue what that means...

Syren
Something like blink

T.M
Originally posted by Syren
Something like blink

ohh... then why not just put blink...

The Phantom
Basically.

The Phantom
Originally posted by T.M
ohh... then why not just put blink... Cause I'm to lazy.

Syren
Originally posted by T.M
ohh... then why not just put blink...

Maybe he doesn't know the smilie code?

T.M
Originally posted by Syren
Maybe he doesn't know the smilie code?

maybe..

Originally posted by The Phantom
Cause I'm to lazy.

to type blink... wow.

The Phantom
Originally posted by Syren
Maybe he doesn't know the smilie code? And that.

Cerberus
It was kinda weird at first but definitely a good experience big grin

EDIT: Oh, lets see. I was 14 maybe? erm Dont remember that much now...

Barker
Originally posted by Syren
That's because the establishments you frequent provide women (or men) who have a policy not to kiss the clients stick out tongue
bored

Or I was just Attention Whoring when I said that. confused

NiñoAraña
i was 12-13...pretty good, i guess...ive gotten better..... laughing

Bardock42
Originally posted by The Phantom
Oh! Ok this will make you guys laugh. I'm 16 and still haven't gotten my first kiss! stick out tongue
If that makes anyone laugh I have a killer(joke) here.

Storm
Please use this link: The First Kiss.

Thank you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.