Zeke and rare_fox's story: High School Days

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ZekeHumanslayer
so how do u want to start this off

ZekeHumanslayer
well to start things off my characters name is going to be Shawn and he is just entering highschool and is the quater back of the football team and he secretly like one of the cheerleaders. so pretty much here is the background on shawn he has always played sports and he's always been to busy with his sports to have a girlfriend and thats what he is going to try and get this year and he is going to try and make some new friends shawn has just turned 15 and is looking to have a great four years in highschool his blue day classes are Math,ac lab,P.E.,physics his red day classes are english,history,health and strength and conditiong then after every blue and red day of school he has football practice and sometimes games usually on friday nights

rare_fox
Lol ill start...My persons name is camille and she just to be a top of the cherrleader team .

Camille sighed to her self as she walked out of her last class it was math she was realy good in math and her classes she just to happy to foce on her work.Since she was the lead of the cherr leaders he was happy as ever.Her hair was down and she carryed her booksto the locker dwn stairs passing the foot ball room that was filled with laughter.She shoved her books in nicely and walked on out side to go to the feild to get some time aloun or talk with some one.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn got out of his last class physics early and was down on the track running and doing some other stuff like sit ups and pushups and more running football practice had just started and he was getting in shape because he was the quater back and he had to be at his best so he wouldnt let his team down. Shawn saw a girl walking down onto the field and he said as he past her while he was running "hello there my name is shawn whats yours?" Shawn stoppedand started doing some sit ups and waited for the girls response.

ZekeHumanslayer
(wuts weird is my classes for my character are the classes i had my sophomore year lol)

l.saratn
Edit:
Sorry I thought this was in the general fiction section embarrasment

ZekeHumanslayer
wut do u mena its a multi author story me and rare_foxs story y would u think it wa sin genral because it say its in the multi author section and all plz dont come in and mess up the boards for the story plz and thank you

rare_fox
(lol)
"my name is camille nice to meet you shawn"she looked down at him she glimped up for a moment seeing her cherrleading team doing stuff and stared at her.The cherrleaders had there own lang camille new what they where say.The cherrleaders waved her over"i got to go my team needs me"she sead with a smile and joged over to her team the cherrleaders talked as one of them gave her new out fit camille headed of to the girls locker room.She went into the girls locker room and into a stall and changed into the out fit a light purple miny skirt and a black halter top.She didnt like the out fit but she had to where it she placed her hairup and walked back to the girl that had there out fit on.

ZekeHumanslayer
(so i guess the school colors are black and purple thats cool i guess i was leaning more towards red white and blue but black and purple is ok)

Shawn got up from off of his back and started doing push ups and while he was doing his push ups he said to the girl "ok its fine i guess i'll see you around some time?" Shawn got up and took off his shirt now showing his muscular chest and put his shirt on the fence near the track and started running again and then five minutes later he saw the football team going down to the practice feild and he picked up his shirt and his pads and cleats and went down to the practice feild also and put on his cleats and pads and kept his helmet off until he had to put it on.

rare_fox
((i was going to add pink ....lol...but i wasnt going to make you where where pink hot pink thats what iwas think :P ))

Camille looked around geting the team of cherrleaders and told them the cherr they where sopposed to do the girls followed and she smiled.As her part came the girls lost her balce and camille landed on her back she moaned loudly the the girls hudled over to her."Camille you ok"the girl with black ahirsead"i dont know.."camille lade there moaning her head felt dizzy.

ZekeHumanslayer
(well i dont think a football team would wear pink anyways lol)

Shawn was getting ready to go out to the field when his coach put a hand on his shoulder pad and told him to take it easy today to just go ran on the track and get some exercise like he had already done. So Shawn took off his cleats and pads and he went back up to the track and when he got there he saw a girl lieing on the track and some other girls standing around her Shawn ran over and looked att the girl and said "hey are you ok? wait your that Camille girl right? Shawn went over to her and helped her up onto her feet and then he said to her "now dont go hurting yourself you are a cutey." Then shawn took off his shirt put it on the fence and started running again.

rare_fox
((lol i know))

"Sorry "the girl with the black hair sead"its all right"camille sead she wasnt made she head her hand she got backto mormal"shawn was nice to you.."a girl sead to camille as camille reached for her water.Camille sruged her shoulders" maybe hes a nice guy"camille reply to the girl and got up and they went over the cherr this time they got it right.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn was running by and he noticed that Camille was back up and cheering and as he past her he said "im glad your ok." Shawn ran another lap and then he went to the bench and grabed his water and drank some of it and then he started doing his push ups and sit ups and with every push up he did his arm muscles bulged and showed and then he stoped and rested for a couple of minutes before he started running again.

rare_fox
Camille looked at the girls holding her up she jumped down the girls took a brake camille sat in the grass and looked at the sky pratese was over he rhead felt a little pain but she was ok her hair was down now she pulled her hair down and it landed on her back and framed her face grabeing her stuff she was the last to leave she got her bag and headed of the feild.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn saw someone at the gate to the track and they threw a football at camille and Shawn ran over and he jumped and caught it before it hit Camille and he got up and threw the ball back at the person who had thrown it and hit them right in the back of the head and then he turned to Camille and said "im sorry i dont now who that was or why they tried to throw that football at you so once again im sorry." Shawn then grabbed his pads and everything and went into the football locker room and put his pads in his locker got his bookbag and left to go home

rare_fox
Camille rushed of the feild she didnt feel safe there when the team there.She placed her other stuff away and chit chat with her friends for acouple mins as they went there way home she went her way she yawned and went on.She looked around still didnt feel safe right nowshe wonderd if she was still going to the dance place to night she didnt know but she walked on down the street.Her eyes looked around for any one going to hit her with any thing wondering why some one wanted to hit her with a foot ball she do any thing meanto any one she was one of the mosted kliked 14 year old girls inthe school.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn was outside in his front yard next to camilles house. He was practiceing his throwing and his accuracy when he saw Camille on the street he stoped what he wa sdoing and walked over to her. "Hey i never knew you lived on this street i've never really seen u outside much either?"

rare_fox
"i been in the house alot..i live right over there by your house.."she sead she knew he lived there because eery day i seen him walk inn the house and out.She smiled and looked at him friendly she was she still looked around to see if any thing was comeinga at her.

ZekeHumanslayer
"well why dont you like to come outside much and what are you looking for?" Shawn started looking around but saw nothing and was confused. "well if you wanna hang out or talk sometime just come over ok or you can call meok bye."

rare_fox
"bye"she sead and walked into her house the cold hit her face makeing her smile she closed the door and walked in her parents want home yet she sighed placed her bag down.She fished her homework at school she sat on her chair in her room on the computer in the school chat room.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn was at home and he just got out of the shower and no one was home and his door was locked so he just had a towle wrapped around his waist and he sat down at his computer and got on the school chat room as well and was looking for his friends to chat with he had a webcam on his computer so there was a little icon next to his name so that when you clicked on it you would be able to see shawn. Shawn started chatting with someone in the chatroom and was thinking if that Camille girl had a name on the schools chat room server.

rare_fox
Camille yawned a little and looked on seeing a name shawn pop up on the computerdared to click it she did.She had a window pop up of shawn opn the web cam she quickly opend a new thing to block out shawnsweb cam on her screen.Thouw tempted to look at the thig agen put didnt even thouw she wated to look at shawn on the web cam she went on chating with her friends in the chat room.

ZekeHumanslayer
shawn noticed the camille had clicked on his webcam thing and he clicked on her name bringing up a new little message window and he typed. "Hey is this the very nice and very beautiful Camille i saw at school today?" Shawn pressed enter and the message was sent. Shawn got up to go get something out of his refrigerator and then noticed the mail had just cam by so he went outside in his towle and grabbed the mail and he saw camille up in her room on her compter and he threw a rock at her window and waved to her.

rare_fox
Camille read the meassage before looking at the window opening the window she coverd her eyes "what are you doing out side in a towle??"she sead haveing her head out the window.. she uncoverd her eyes and looked at his face.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn yelled back to her "I was just getting the mail why do you not like what you see or something do i disgust you?" Shawn put the mail back in the mail box and walked across the street to Camilles house and rang the door bell.

rare_fox
Camille walked down stairs to the door "so your not imbarresed on walking out side with only a towle covering you up?"she asked softly looking into his eyes.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn flexed his muscles "nope i am not embarrased but may i come in please" he said standing there at the door.

rare_fox
"i gess...."she sead opening the door for him to come in .She smiled friendly at him she new her parents wasnt home for anouther days.She didnt care she was vary lonely with out her friends over she snaped back and looked at shawns face she was looking at the floor when she was thinking.

ZekeHumanslayer
"this is a nice house you here i like it are your parents home?" Shawn said as he went over and sat on the couch

rare_fox
"thanks.....no they went out of town for a while..."she sead closeing the door so the cold air wouldnt get out she leaned on the door she smiled frienly at him like all way.She was think hes a nice guy i think.... i heard alot about him was the stuff true...o well.... she went back waiting for him to speak.

ZekeHumanslayer
"well hey since your parents are out of town wanna do something" *wink wink*
"well what do you want to do"

rare_fox
Camilles checks turned a slitesh pinkish she didnt anser him she didnt know what to say her mind raced as she tryed to figer out what to say to him.She looked at the floor for a little while not ansering yet.

ZekeHumanslayer
"well do you have anything in mind"

rare_fox
"i do not know"she sead still thinking her mind couldnt think of a anser yes or no her eyes locked on the floor till she looked at his face.She couldnt smile but inside her head she could.

Kurosaki Ichigo
This seems more like a Rp. But nice! big grin

ZekeHumanslayer
"well would you like to go to your room or something im open for ideas." Shawn said as he was getting up from the couch

ZekeHumanslayer
how well if u can make it better and help us join in)

rare_fox
Camille looked up trying to smile"sure"she sead softly leading him up to her room she opened a light blue door.The room had a sent of warter melon the walls was spashed with all kinds of colors.She walked in waiting for him to follow the computer was of right now as he walked in she shut the door.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn walked in a layed down on her bed and turned to her and said "Hey Camille you've gott a really nice comfy bed i like and i think i could get used to it."

rare_fox
"see it is comfy."she sead smileing she liked her bed it was vary soft she sat on the ege of the bed for a while.She sat up and crossed her legs on the bed she was whereing pants now she looked at him with a soft nice frienly smile.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn got up and scooted to the edge of the bed and sat next to Camille and said to Camille. "Hey i'm starting to like you alot well look at the time im going to go to my house for the night and i'll see you at school tommrow maybe lunch."

rare_fox
"bye be safe and keep your towle up till you get to your house"she smiled at him so he doesnt forget he had atowle on him .She was thinking the same of what he sead in the being of hisl ast words.She smiled a little and watched him leave.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn went home and went to sleep and awoke the next day at like 7 am and went to Camilles house and asked. "Hey do you need a ride"

rare_fox
Camille was dressed in a checkerd red mint skirt with a white small pollo shirt with a checker tie and her hair up in a high point tail"how can you..your only 15 you cant drive?."She sead knowing his age from his profile she had her school stuff in her bag on her back.

ZekeHumanslayer
"your good" Shawn said. "so would you like to walk to the bus stop with me" Shawn was wearing his football jersey and some jeans "um... why are you dressed in all that checkered stuff"

rare_fox
"i like chekerd suff...lets go before the bus leaves with out us.."she sead locking the door and walked on turning around waiting for him to come.She smiled softly and the looked down the street waiting for him to come walk with her.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn joined Camille on the sidewalk. "So how are you likeing school already and hey i thought you were suppost to wear your cheer uniform on days we had football games"

rare_fox
"its in my book bag......i will change into it when the game time starts.....school is cool i gess if im around some one that i know im safe around"she smiled at shawn she was talking about him she felt safe around him for some reson since she could trust him and he was stronge.

ZekeHumanslayer
"ok well since your the head cheerleader you should prolly put it on when you get to school because the rest of the cheer team wears their uniforms." Shawn saw the bus coming and he got on it and he went to the back seat that could seat one to two people

rare_fox
Camille followed "well im not likeothers there is no rule on haveing to where your unaform to the school till the game..."she sead softly siting nexted to him she looked up for a couple mins.

ZekeHumanslayer
"well i guess your right" he said and he looked up at the front of the bus at another cheerleader and waved to her

rare_fox
Camille waved back softly and shyly she leaned forwerd to see out the window she had to see where they where at.She leaned backsoftly takeing a deep breath and looked up at shawn he was much taller then her she smiled and her eyes looked at him still.

ZekeHumanslayer
The bus stopped and the door opened and Shawn didn't feel like waiting to get off the bus so he went out the fire exit in the back and then shut the door and ran over to some of his friends on the football team and joined them and they also had their jerseys on Shawns jersey number was seven and his name wa son his jersey to he walked into the school and went to his first class

rare_fox
Camille walked with her friends to her class she enterd sol class and took a seat the seat was freazeing andf the cass began.Camille payed attechen for acople mins she didnt hafe to worry about catching up it was going over stuff she all ready new.She went on with her unfinshed drawying it was foot ball stadiem .Her bell range free period she yawned some how tierd she walked on out downthe halls eyes on her made her walk little faster.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn had just gotten out of his first block class and he had went to his locker to put a few books up and he also put his book bag in his locker and walked off and he was with some of the cheerleaders as he was walking down the hall to his ac lab

rare_fox
Camille chated with a girl from cherrleing about going to a dance club camille was going and she was happy to go after the foot ball game.They walked downthe hall camille slowed her walking since the girl took her mind of the people looking at her mostly guys.

Camilles mind
Why are they looking at me...is some thing wronge..o well.

She snaped back to the real world .

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn was in his ac lab and the bell for them to leave until class ended rang and shawn went out of the room and down to the weight lifting room and he past Camille on the was "Hey" he said as he passed her and then he was down the hall almost to the weight lifting room

rare_fox
Camille didnt feel like math she didnt hafe to worry aboutn her grades she had +A's she is in the honors studets she walked out side and sat on the bench till some girls pulled her over to the feild so they can dance.The played some mucie and dance camille was vary good at danceing her skirt went side to side and her tie.

ZekeHumanslayer
The bell rang for everyone to return to their ac labs but everyone but the football team did they all went down to the football field to get a little practice in before the game and hey they only had one more hour of school because they got out early because they had to travel tto their game

rare_fox
Yhe girls didnt need to pratese there cherr they new it by heart they stoped danceing when they saw the guys come camille sat down and watched them play.She smiled knowing they will win her head rested on her hand her chin in her hand she leaned forwerd to watch closer.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn was running a quater back scramble when one of the linebackers came in and hit him near the track and when Shawn got hit he went onto the and skidded to the other side where the cheerleaders were sitting which wasnt that far from the track and shawn pushed the guy that tackled him off of him and looked up sttill on his back up at camille and he said " Hey who ever you are thats sitting above me might want to put your hands or something on your skirt because i can see something you prolly dont want me seeing and who is this i am talking to anyways?"

(you cant really do anything to him but be nice or please him lol because he's got his pads on his helmet on)

rare_fox
Camille cover her self and pulled her skirt tigh and nodded at a the girl they slaped him pretty hard.Camille hit him and walked away madly.The cherrleaders headed of camille in front of the line leading them to where they had to go.

ZekeHumanslayer
(lol i think you hurt your hand because all you did was slap my helmet)

Shawn got up and jogged back over to the team and got into a huddle and had them do another play it was another quater backk scramble and Shawn had gotten to the touchdown but was hit and he slid over infront of Camille but he got up looked at her and walked back without saying anything to her

rare_fox
(so she will hit him later..proble..))

The girls chated camillechated with the girl with the black hair agen about the dance club .Camille listen closely but her eyes kepted looking at the foot ball players"ok"she sead hearing hafe of what the girl with the black hair sead.Camille smiled friendly camille looked at the clip bord.. with her plans of the cherrleading.

((where is the game??))

ZekeHumanslayer
(hey he didnt know it was u and actually it was another cheerleader he liked and she didnt mind but the game is at like our school it got changed)

Shawn took off his pads and everything and went to the bathroom and changed into his jeans and came out with his shirt off and walked over to Camille and put a arm around her " Hey girl whats up you ready for lunch" he said putting on his clean Game Jersey

rare_fox
((then why is he hanging around camille then??))((little tip...if you are being mean to one girl her friends will treat you the same stunts like that you will get bet up my alot of girl))

Camille looked at him"yep"she sead she had her lunch in her hands in her bag.She smiledfriendly a little she was jumpy that moment calming her self in side her head by thinking some happy things for no reson at all.She smiled softly.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn picked Camille up and carried her into the lunch room and set her down by a table and dropped his bookbag and pads off by the lunch table and left "hey i'll be right back im going to get some lunch ok"

rare_fox
"ok"she replyed smileing she placed her lunch on the table and opened it. puting her apple out first she took a bite the jucie drippled down her soften tan skin she wiped her face softly with her naken and finshed herapple.Camille picked up her small slaaled and started to to chew it softly with her mouth closed.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn came back to the table with his lunch which cconsited of 2 slices of pizza and a powerade. He sat next to Camille "so how is your day going so far beautiful are you ready to see me win tonight?" Shawn took a bite of pizza and then a drink of his powerade and awaited Camilles response.

rare_fox
"good...how about yours??...... yes im ready to see tyou win"she sead takeing a bite from her salade.She smiled at him and opened her water and took a long sip softly.She waited for shawns anser.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn took another drink of his powerade and then he replied "my day has been great and im ready to kick some ass tonight." Shawn got up and went to the restroom and went pee then he washed his hands and came out and talked to some of his friends and then came back to the table

rare_fox
((what should i do??))

ZekeHumanslayer
(idk)

rare_fox
((i wount post here.. till some one tells me..))

ZekeHumanslayer
(omg)

The lunch bell rang for everyone to go to their next class but shawn and the football team didnt they had to go to the locker room to change into there uniforms and get redy for there game

rare_fox
(omg nothing i dont know what to do ..duhh..)

rare_fox
Camille finshed her lunch and thouw the stuff out wipeing her mouth of she went out of the cafeateria to the girls bath room she went into the stal and changed into her chearrleding out fit she fixed her hair up into a soften high poiny.Her eyes glkared at her self in the miror till she heard some thing as she seen a guy standing in the shadows she knew hwho it was but afried tio think it.Her exs bf stood there she had broken up with him since he was a bully and was vary mean he stood there with a dimlight on him camille looked at him thouw the mior.She knew he was proble the one thouwing the foot ball and the person who been following her.A grasep touched her shpoulder he still was in love with hwr but she wasnt she froze as hespon her around camille pulled away and wasnt saying any thing her heart race he steped closer.Camille was thinking this got to be a dream this gots to be!!!she looked into her deep blue eyes eyes and he knew her weakness.She tryed to get away but he steped into her path.She was abul to fake a right and go left grabing her stuff and got out of the bath room every one gone"no this couldnt be"she sead to her self hearing his foot steps she moved on he pushed the door open she couldnt let him get into her weakness.She stumbled down the fall the guy ran to her before she cpould move and his fist hist hit across her mouth hard she kicked him in the chin and got away till her clutched onto her arm and grabed a hold of her waist"no let me go"she srceemed loadly her weakness was being grabed by the waist she couldnt fight it made her weak rearely no one knew thats why when people grab her waist she couldnt realy move her ex found that out.

rare_fox
Originally posted by rare_fox
Camille finshed her lunch and thouw the stuff out wipeing her mouth of she went out of the cafeateria to the girls bath room she went into the stall and changed into her chearleding out fit she fixed her hair up into a soften high poiny.Her eyes glared at her self in the mirror till she heard some thing as she seen a guy standing in the shadows she knew who it was but afried tio think it.Her ex bf stood there she had broken up with him since he was a bully and was vary mean he stood there with a dimlight on him .Camille looked at him thouw the mirror.She knew he was proble the one thouwing the foot ball and the person who been following her.A grasep touched her shoulder he still was in love with her but she wasnt she froze as hespon her around camille pulled away and wasnt saying any thing her heart race he steped closer.Camille was thinking this got to be a dream this gots to be!!!she looked into her deep blue eyes and he knew her weakness.She tryed to get away but he steped into her path.She was abul to fake a right and go left grabing her stuff and got out of the bath room every one gone"no this couldnt be"she sead to her self hearing his foot steps she moved on he pushed the door open she couldnt let him get into her weakness.She stumbled down the hall the guy ran to her before she could move and his fist hit hit across her mouth hard she kicked him in the chin and got away till her clutched onto her arm and grabed a hold of her waist"no let me go"she srceemed loadly her weakness was being grabed by the waist she couldnt fight it made her weak rearely no one knew thats why when people grab her waist she couldnt realy move her ex found that out.

I edit it sorry i had a lot of type `o

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn heard the scream and in his boxers he ran out of the locker room and down the hall and he tackled the guy holding Camille into the wall "Go get out of her now!!!" Shawn yelled as he started punching the guy in the face and then he picked the guy up and threw him out of the school so they could fight and not get in trouble. Shawn tackled the guy again and the guy bit his shoulder and Shawn started slamming the guys head into tthe ground and beating him up badly. Shawn got up and walked away but what he didnt know was that his coach saw him and he wasnt able to play in the game that night so everyone went down to the field and so did Shawn in his pads and uniform but all he could do was sit on the bench and watch. Shawn threw his helmet when the second string quater back threw another interception. Shawn got up to get his helmet and his coach grabbed him by his shoulder pads and said to him "Shawn i know your the first string quater back but if i ever see you do that again you will be off of my football team you got me." yelled Shawns coach and Shawn replied "yes coach i got you now get off me!" Shawn pushed his coach off of him and then is coach did something he would regret "Shawn you are kicked off of my football team!" "Goood your football team sucks anyways!" The next day Shawn didnt go to school he didnt go to that school anymore he transferred and went to another school and played football there but every now and then he would see Camille leave her house to go to the bus stop and what ever else she did outside and as for Shawn he had to get rides to and from school. It had been two weeks since Shawn transfered and he wasnt out much becvause he got home sometimes late from practices and other stuff.

(rare_fox just a lil idea maybe you could or should come over to his house and ring the door bell or something)

rare_fox
Camille had a little bandad on her lip she walked to shawns house feeling bad he got kicked of the foot ball team.She just got out of her cherrleading pratese it ran a hour late she didnt go home first she went to shawns.She nocked on the door softly but load enof to hear.She waited for any one to anser her hands on the stirps of her bag.

ZekeHumanslayer
Someone at Shawns house heard the knock at the door and Shawns mom answered the door "hello and who might you be are you Shawns girlfriend well Shawns up in his room doing something just go up there if you'd like ok" Shawns mom walked off into the kitchen and was getting ready to start making dinner

rare_fox
She had walked away before she could say any thing"where friends"she sead only for shawns mom to here.She walked to shawns room seeing it was open she nocked on it and stuck her head in"shawn?"shge ask softly seeing him"hey sorry for you geting you kicked of the foot ball team..and thanks for takeing that guy down for me.."she sead softly trying to smile.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn was lieing there on his bed in just some boxers because he had just gotten out of the shower and he looked over and noticed Camille "hey its not your faultand i didnt really like that school or team anyways. So how have u been"

rare_fox
"good..been missing you at school.."she sead soft with a smile"how have you been??"she stood by the door she waited for shawn to anser her.

ZekeHumanslayer
"you can come in if you want you dont have to stand up the whole come and take a seat and i have been ok yea i've also been missing you and has that boy been at school and if he has, has he hurt you again" Shawn said lieing back down on his bed

rare_fox
Camille sat down "no.....thanksfor asking"she smiled at hmhapplyfully afte the ex thibg she took kartia.She thined she liked shawn a littlemore but she wabt going tosayany thing.

ZekeHumanslayer
Shawn looked at Camille and said "im glad he hasnt done anything to you and im glad your better and can i asked you a question please?" Shawn moved over closer to Camille and gently grabbed her head and turned it towards him him and started kissing her

rare_fox
Camille felt happyness she smiled and kissed him him back she felt vary happy.Even thouw was supperised her eyes drop and leaned to his kiss.

DanZeke25
Woah woah woah woah woah.

I am the real Zeke. You can nor beat me.

rare_fox
Pleaze do not spam like that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.