New Entry...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheFilmProphet
For the past two years I've been using the same username-TheFilmProphet, however I feel it's for me to finally change this and begin again. I was gone since last year and returned earlier this month so I feel it's only natural. Basically I'd like to get the opinion of a few people before I do it..the new name would be Praylu.

I'm aware that many if not most here likely don't care either which way, but some input never hurts. wink

Rick/Genis
What does Praylu refer to?

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
For the past two years I've been using the same username-TheFilmProphet, however I feel it's for me to finally change this and begin again. I was gone since last year and returned earlier this month so I feel it's only natural. Basically I'd like to get the opinion of a few people before I do it..the new name would be Praylu.

I'm aware that many if not most here likely don't care either which way, but some input never hurts. wink

For god sakes, don't change it to that. Your name right now is wicked. Really, keep it that, Praylu isn't as good. So Please keep it the same ermm

Yeah.....

wanker

Cerberus
Dude! You're back eek! Sup Prophet? big grin

Its your username, make it whatever you want it yes Just remember you cant change it back if it doesnt work out erm

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Rick/Genis
What does Praylu refer to?

Well basically it's a spin on the word Prelude but some people have pronounced it Praylude, I simply removed the last two letters and made it Praylu. wink

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
For god sakes, don't change it to that. Your name right now is wicked. Really, keep it that, Praylu isn't as good. So Please keep it the same ermm

Yeah.....

wanker

Thanks for the honesty,

Originally posted by Cerberus
Dude! You're back eek! Sup Prophet? big grin

Its your username, make it whatever you want it yes Just remember you cant change it back if it doesnt work out erm

Hey! yeah I'm back! happy

Exactly the reason I wanted some input before I did and it was too late.

Another reason why I wanted to change it is because someone has used it as the title of site and their name...so now I feel it's lost it's originality to me.

Vinny Valentine
Well basically it's a spin on the word Prelude but some people have pronounced it Praylude, I simply removed the last two letters and made it Praylu. wink

Thanks for the honesty,

Hey! yeah I'm back! happy

Exactly the reason I wanted some input before I did and it was too late.

Another reason why I wanted to change it is because someone has used it as the title of site and their name...so now I feel it's lost it's originality to me.

No Problem, And wanker was just there because I haven't used it in awhile.

TheFilmProphet
No Problem, And wanker was just there because I haven't used it in awhile.

Yeah I was wondering why you were using that smilie, stick out tongue

Cerberus

If thats the case then yeah, I would change it, but the final choice is in your hands so do what ya like. cool

TheFilmProphet
I appreciate your advice very much, thanks. smile

I've contacted the guy who's using my name to get some info...this isn't the only place I've been using "TheFilmProphet". I've used it during my editing tenures at a handful of websites too.

SelphieT
I say go for it if you want to

~Da Rev~

Yeah.....

wanker THATS MY SMILIE mad

Uneeklyconfused
It is your decision

(my chicken way of saying ''If you change it ,there isn't much I can do about it'', but I don't think you should )

TheFilmProphet
Originally posted by Uneeklyconfused
It is your decision

(my chicken way of saying ''If you change it ,there isn't much I can do about it'', but I don't think you should )

Thanks, smile

Originally posted by SelphieT
I say go for it if you want to

Yeah it seems to be a clash of me wanting to and needing to. wink

Uneeklyconfused
Give in to the urge wink ...

you can always change it back (with modifications) wink

TheFilmProphet
It would be "FilmProphet", but as silly as it sounds it's not the same as "TheFilmProphet" wink

Uneeklyconfused
No, your right..its not the same sadwalk.... but we'll get over it smile ...

TheFilmProphet
I think I'll probably wait for the guy who's using my name to respond, depending on that I may change my name on KMC and everywhere else I'm using it or keep it. wink

Uneeklyconfused

i found my twin last year....

freaked the hell out of me ... but hey great minds think alike ...i think? .. confused

TheFilmProphet
i found my twin last year....

freaked the hell out of me ... but hey great minds think alike ...i think? .. confused

laughing out loud Freaky, lol

Personally I believe I'm a much more talented writer than he is, but I guess that doesn't matter since he already took my name. I'm just frustrated because I registered my name under so many email accounts and sites in the last 2 years and now I have to start over.

Uneeklyconfused
So this name change isnt just for KMC - it's for ...everything?....
That's a major change (here its not so big e.g Alex changes his name every time he blinks (love ya really Alex wink )

TheFilmProphet
So this name change isnt just for KMC - it's for ...everything?....
That's a major change (here its not so big e.g Alex changes his name every time he blinks (love ya really Alex wink )

Pretty much, can't use the name for editing movie sites if someone is using it for a movie website of their own. Probably good for him because his site will be more popular...people thinking he's everywhere.

It either has to be Praylu or maybe my real name for some sites which seems like a good idea at the moment-unless they steal that too stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
what's your real name ? .. flirt1

TheFilmProphet
Starts with an X, smokin'

Uneeklyconfused
Starts with an X, smokin'

serious? ...

hmm..

Xavier?

TheFilmProphet
serious? ...

hmm..

Xavier?

Very,

Good guess, *looks around* confused

Uneeklyconfused
im confused now...confused...

were you kidding about the 'starts with an 'X' ' ?

TheFilmProphet
im confused now...confused...

were you kidding about the 'starts with an 'X' ' ?

No, just didn't expect you to know it so quickly. wink

Uneeklyconfused
oh

...heh ... not just a pretty face flirt1 ....

hmm... ...

Xpraylu eek!!!

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

I actually used the name Praylux on AOL cause Praylu wasn't available, but it sounds more like a laxative than anything else.

If and when I change it, I'll use Praylu because it can mean "Prelude to..." anything. Xpraylu sounds ok, but people tend to use X too much in their names to sound cool even though I have real excuse to but still...

Uneeklyconfused
It doesnt sound that much like a Laxative... hmm...

who am I kidding ... laughing ...

Hmmm.... Go for it ... the beggining of a new....era?? or something like that stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Told you so, stick out tongue

When you put it like that it sounds better...maybe it will be muwha ha ha! stick out tongue

Uneeklyconfused
'muwah ha ha ha' ?

well. i guess ill take this opportunity to say 'Bye for now 'TheFilmProphet' '.....''and now, the end is here and so you face the final curtain'' crazy

TheFilmProphet
'muwah ha ha ha' ?

well. i guess ill take this opportunity to say 'Bye for now 'TheFilmProphet' '.....''and now, the end is here and so you face the final curtain'' crazy

The "whole beggining of a new era" thing you said thus "muwha ha ha", meh wink

*Bows* Expect a new entry soon.....or not. wink

Basically just stay tuned...

lord xyz
I'm not sure, but Praylu is less n00by. Then again, I can't call you TFP anymore. sad

Uneeklyconfused
The "whole beggining of a new era" thing you said thus "muwha ha ha", meh wink

*Bows* Expect a new entry soon.....or not. wink

Basically just stay tuned...
oh no.. i got it .. i was..just....Well.. i was trying to be funny but i failed and forgot what i was trying to say ..so i left it ...

wel..for leaving us. you must do a naked dance!!!no expression...

TheFilmProphet
oh no.. i got it .. i was..just....Well.. i was trying to be funny but i failed and forgot what i was trying to say ..so i left it ...

wel..for leaving us. you must do a naked dance!!!no expression...

Ah, maybe I should teach "Funny" in the ways of randomosity. yes

A private naked dance? naughty

Originally posted by lord xyz
I'm not sure, but Praylu is less n00by. Then again, I can't call you TFP anymore. sad

Never thought of it that way, but I suupose it does sound less n00by.

Well I can always write "Call Me TheFilmProphet" under my name. stick out tongue

TheFilmProphet
Well folks...it appears I have absolutely no choice but to change my name here on KMC and everywhere else because according to the guy who's using my name he allegedly registered "FilmProphet" in March 04 and I didn't get an opprtunity to register the name until around April or May of 04. I utilized the name for at least 7 email accounts, around a dozen boards, three sites where I was an editor, plus countless other places in the last two years. mad

I've already sent in the request for Praylu so anytime now Prophet will be gone. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.