The Punisher/Batman(Begins) vs Captain America/Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
the fight takes place in Gotham City at night. no prep, although Bats does get all of his gadgets.

The Punisher has: M60 machine gun with 200 armor piercing rounds, dual MAC-10's w/ extra clips, a silenced Colt .45 and an adamantium-coated survival knife

Batman is equipped with: high frequency transporters on boot, grapple gun, batarangs, mini-mines, flashbangs, tear gas, flexible periscope, medikit and cell phone.

Cap has his shield as always and DD has his billy club.

who wins??

Darth Martin
It depends on if Castle can tag DD. DD and Cap are certainly going to have better teamwork.

braz
^dont matter. cuz cant the HF transporters also act as sonics on like a lower frequency? if so, thats enough to beat DD. if not, then a couple of flashbangs'll incapacitate him.

Broly92
Umm this is Batman Begins' Batman so Cap or DD can take him out easy and curbstob Punisher

Metalmanx
Cap and DD.

jrodslam
In Batman begins, Bats used the HF sonics to call the bats and escape the situation without being seen. Would he use them in battle especially not knowing DD has super hearing? Not likely. Plus Batman begins Batman didnt show a high degree of MA skills.

Cap and DD win.

Darth Martin
Batman did show a high-degree of martial-arts. He just doesn't have the exp. or the skill down yet.

braz
Originally posted by jrodslam
In Batman begins, Bats used the HF sonics to call the bats and escape the situation without being seen. Would he use them in battle especially not knowing DD has super hearing? Not likely. Plus Batman begins Batman didnt show a high degree of MA skills.

Cap and DD win.

he knows about DD and all his abilities. they all know about eachother and trust me, Bats would know if he's blind or not and if he can see that then he'll figure out he has sensitive hearing which is a weakness he can exploit. and bats didnt show a high degree of martial arts skills in Begins?? r u kidding me? he beat the crap out of 7 guys before he even began his training, 10 thugs at once when he was Batman and 4 ninjas, and not to mention Ra's al Ghul.

o yea and i forgot to mention, The Punisher has 3 frag grenades.

jrodslam
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Batman did show a high-degree of martial-arts.

Where was this shown? Who did he use this high degree of Martial Arts against?

jrodslam
Originally posted by braz
he knows about DD and all his abilities. they all know about eachother and trust me, Bats would know if he's blind or not and if he can see that then he'll figure out he has sensitive hearing which is a weakness he can exploit. and bats didnt show a high degree of martial arts skills in Begins?? r u kidding me? he beat the crap out of 7 guys before he even began his training, 10 thugs at once when he was Batman and 4 ninjas, and not to mention Ra's al Ghul.

Who knows about DD and all his abilities? Batman? How so? Secondly, when he and DD fought, Batman didnt figure out DD was blind till AFTER the battle and sometime later that night after spending some time with DD. Him beating the crap out of 7 wasnt via high matial arts skills. 10 thugs was grabs and ambush tactics. Not martial arts skills. Huge difference. Also, when he fought the ninjas, the camera was too close to get a good look at the moves that were preformed. And the fight with Ras al Ghul? You call that high martial arts showings? Looked like a pure slugfest to me.erm

Edit: Because you are the thread creater, you say that now everyone knows about DD's abilities and each others weaknesses so youre already giving DD a disadvantage in this fight. As soon as the fight starts he may just go for the sonics if thats the case.

Darth Martin
braz you should have made this comic batman with the nomex suit like all your other threads.

braz
Who knows about DD and all his abilities? Batman? How so? Secondly, when he and DD fough, Batman didnt figure out DD was blind till AFTER the battle and sometime later that night after spending some time with DD. Him beating the crap out of 7 wasnt via high matial arts skills. Also, when he fought the ninjas, the camera was too close to get a good look at the moves that were preformed. And the fight with Ras al Ghul? You call that high martial arts showings? Looked like a pure slugfest to me.erm

well, i think that if Bullseye could figure out that DDs blind and exploit his weakness by ringing a church bell like in the movie, then Batman could def do the same. and its not that hard to tell if som1s blind or not. its pretty obvious, even for someone as quick and agile as DD.

braz
Originally posted by Darth Martin
braz you should have made this comic batman with the nomex suit like all your other threads.

yea. erm

braz

Edit: Because you are the thread creater, you say that now everyone knows about DD's abilities and each others weaknesses so youre already giving DD a disadvantage in this fight. As soon as the fight starts he may just go for the sonics if thats the case.

i take that back. they wouldnt know everything about eachother, but it doesnt matter, Bats would figure it out.

Darth Martin
People denie the fightin ability of the Begins Batman. Anyway change it to comic batman with the nomex suit and see if the tide turns.

jrodslam
well, i think that if Bullseye could figure out that DDs blind and exploit his weakness by ringing a church bell like in the movie, then Batman could def do the same. and its not that hard to tell if som1s blind or not. its pretty obvious, even for someone as quick and agile as DD.

laughing

Are you serious? Bullseye figured out DD had super hearing by accident. He hit a GIANT bell the DD was standing right next to inside a church. It did bother DD, but he was still able to recupe and beat Bullseye. This fight is in Gotham City at night. I assume its outside are there arent any giant bells around.

You also say its not that hard for someone to tell if someone is blind? When Matt is in DD mode, you cant tell. How can you tell when he does the things he does? His eyes are also covered. It took his friends YEARS to know he was blind as Matt Murdock and a little more to know he had super senses.

braz
alright

*correction*

this is normal comic Batman with the Nomex survival suit off Batman Begins, the grahite cowl w/ earphone and memory cloth cape, bladed gauntlets, etc. all that. and he has his grapple gun, batarangs(some exploding and electric tracking this time tho), flashbangs, tear/nerve gas, sonics, liquid nitrogen capsules, flexible periscope, cell fone and medikit

and Pun has all the same stuff too except with three frag grenades too.

braz
laughing

Are you serious? Bullseye figured out DD had super hearing by accident. He hit a GIANT bell the DD was standing right next to inside a church. It did bother DD, but he was still able to recupe and beat Bullseye. This fight is in Gotham City at night. I assume its outside are there arent any giant bells around.

You also say its not that hard for someone to tell if someone is blind? When Matt is in DD mode, you cant tell. How can you tell when he does the things he does? His eyes are also covered. It took his friends YEARS to know he was blind as Matt Murdock and a little more to know he had super senses.

well i think the same could happen to Bats, he'd maybe use a flashbang on him by accident and once he sees it incapicitates him cuz of loud sounds, he'll just use more or bombard him with sonics instead.

Darth Martin
Yea, even Elektra in the movie would never of knew he was bklind if he didn't tell her. Bats won't know DD blind.

jrodslam
Flashbangs shouldnt do DD much harm. The light wont bother him not should the sound that much, unless right next to his ear which is unlikely. DD's taken many explosions at less that 5 feet away and has been fine and continued to do his superheroing. If Bats were to pull a sonic, it would no doubt bother DD a great deal and would most likely take him out of the fight. Thats always a if though when in h2h combat.sad

Darth Martin
Bats is very durable in that suit tho. DD has pre-cog going for him. Punisher has guns and Cap has his sheild. It could go either way. Eventually, Punisher and Bats should win with no PIS/CIS(dodging heavy machine-gun fire etc.........from PUNISHER.)

braz
Flashbangs shouldnt do DD much harm. The light wont bother him not should the sound that much, unless right next to his ear which is unlikely. DD's taken many explosions at less that 5 feet away and has been fine and continued to do his superheroing. If Bats were to pull a sonic, it would no doubt bother DD a great deal and would most likely take him out of the fight. Thats always a if though when in h2h combat.sad

flashbangs would do alot to DD, trust me. when they explode, not only do they produce a very bright light blast which wouldnt even affect dd, but they create a sound thats. if i remember correctly. 170-180 decibels. yea DDs out the fight.

jrodslam
flashbangs would do alot to DD, trust me. when they explode, not only do they produce a very bright light blast which wouldnt even affect dd, but they create a sound thats. if i remember correctly. 170-180 decibels. yea DDs out the fight.

Grenades also have timers and can be batted back a the thrower. Daredevil is able to tune out loud sounds better than you think.

braz
Grenades also have timers and can be batted back a the thrower. Daredevil is able to tune out loud sounds better than you think.

true it could be batted back, but it would still be next to him and if he can tune out loud sounds so well, then how come thats one of his weaknesses? thats like saying, well superman has a weakness to kriptonyte, but it doesnt really effect him if he tries real hard. What the f**k?

braz
bump.

JohnnyDo3
Ha ha ha this one's easy Punisher and Batman will win

braz
wink

stay super
DD cap 10/10 both daredevil and cap are much superior to batman begins version i terms of everything,in batman begins they made batman more clumzy and didnt show any true martial arts, punisher can be blocked by caps shield and he couldnt harm DD,you say that batman will know DDs weakness?how? do you think that he will have the time for that? either daredevil or cap will put him down in a few seconds, i dont know why in hell did you make it a batman begins version

braz
I CHANGED IT. CAN U NOT READ? its comic Batman with some of the gadgets/equip off of Batman Begins like the Nomex bulletproof survival suit and Punisher w/ M60 with armor-piercing rounds, colt 45 and frag grenades vs Cap n DD.

stay super
still cap and DD are too much for them frank goes down easy with cap batman is superior to DD but together with cap they will take him down

braz
this is what happens. DD senses out their location and they all meet on a rooftop(Bats, DD and Cap) while the Punishers out sniping on another rooftop or something. Batman throws a sonic at DD and stuns him, then KOs him. hes out for the count. meanwhile Bats is struggling a little with the Cap because hes physically superior via super soldier serum, but Bats comes back, gets back up and uses some nerve gas on em. that leaves cap a little out of it and stunned as Cap probably by now drops his shield and Batman can now get the upperhand on him, and The Punisher shoots him with the M60.

stay super
first of all why the hell do you think batman will use right away a sonic ? he doesnt know a shit about daredevil , second of all how come batman comes back but daredevil stays down? batman cant ko him , and batman wont use the sonic on him he doesnt know anything about daredevil,daredevil will get into a h2h fight with batman while cap will beat frank with his shield and frank will be ko thats for sure, after that cap and DD will rape batman

rotiart
I like how the ante has to be upped against caps team.

Go cap. woop woop.

stay super
the fight goes so easy due to the fact that cap will block with his sheild anything that frank got and then ko him with it and its DD and cap vs batman while batman can take DD but he cant handle them both end of story

braz
well. u do have a good point, but i dont think Caps takin out Frank THAT easy. The Punishers got something the cap aint got. and thats range. distance. u say Cap'll block everything the Punisher puts out at him? not likely. but lets say he does and he blocks all machine gun fire and then Frank puts out a couple grenades at Roger, then what? some shrapnel is bound to hit captain america iont care how quick his reflexes are. so while the caps hurt, he gets up, tries to throw the shield at Frank and cut his head off, frank dodges it, easy, now he dont got his shield. wha whaa no now what? Frank pumps the Cap fullah lead while Batmans holding his own on DD, but still losing due to super senses and all that, but Bats eventually goes through all his gadgets and uses a flashbang which would work due to 180 decibels which is enough to almost incapacitate a normal human, let alone some1 like DD with sensitive hearing. DD's stunned for a second and The Pun and Bats rape him.

stay super
you really think that cap wont avoid some grenade? he will block the fire arms with the shield then avoid the grenades and then he will throw the shield right to franks hands and frank will drop his weapons and then cap ko frank in a h2h fight

stay super
oh ye and i am sure that frank cant dodje the shield he is not that fast and agile he wil get hit 100% he is no spider-man

braz
^what if hes on another rooftop sniping like i said at a safe distance to where cap cant get to him, and r u kidding me? u really think captain america throwin his shield will KO frank that easy? it doesnt matter anyway, cuz the pun could just go balls out on DD instead and kill him with heavy machine gun fire then Bats and Pun rape the shyt out of the Cap.

stay super
DD will know that frank is on another roof tope and will tell cap, yes cap can ko frank with the shield frank doesnt have any great stamina , a nice shield shot to the throat ot the chin and he is ko, and even if not then he will be stuned and cap will ko him with a punch for sure,frank cant hurt DD with his weapons its been showed many times and in the daredevil vs punisher issues, DD is far superior to frank, lets say dd fights frank and cap fights batman, frank wont be able to hurt dd , daredevil throws his club at franks hands and frank drops his weapons just like in daredevil vs punisher comics, and then he will own frank in a h2h fight, while batman will lose to cap because cap is the better fighter and stronger than batman, and with the help of dd batman is down

Up In Flames
daredevil sucks, therefore caps would have to take batman and punisher alone, and loses...

braz
u really believe that DD dodging heavy machine gun fire is possible w/o it being PIS to any extent?? thats bull. spidey cant even dodge heavy machine gun fire like that. Pun wacks DD while Batman takes on Cap and keeps him from chunkin his shield at Frank and beats him with some of his stun devices and gadgets and what not.

stay super
well you can see the daredevil vs punisher fights , do you really think that daredevil needs to avoid for so much long? he just needs to avoid for couple of seconds or till punishers magazine runs out and then he will knock the weapon with his club out of punisher hands thats wat going to happen i can asure you

stay super
do you really think that all DD and cap gona do is just play defense? than you are really wrong hell cap will attack batman first and finish him , daredevil can feel punisher and he will surprise him, the punisher wouldnt be able to shoot anything besides his teeth

braz
ok ok. first of all, The Punisher doesnt have clip magazines, he has a 200-round bandolier connected to his M60 that leads to a big box of ammo on his back. Pun could cap off all those rounds, and eventually, Frank will hit him, i guarantee u. hes done it to spidey, he can do it DD. and yea, as far as playing defense goes, i dont think theres really much u can do when a whole wall of like 50 rounds is comin at u all at once. yea. DDs gettin wacked one way or another, & he'll be too distracted with dodging bullets(which travel at 3000 fps btw) to even consider throwin his wittle cane(i mean, billy club) at Frank and 'KOing' him like its nothing. meanwhile, Bats and cap are goin at it really good, and thus, he will be distracted too for him to throw his shield at Frank, and eventually. Batman will beat him too with some of his gadgets and stun devices.

stay super
dont you get it??? its not like there in an open area , daredevil can hide, he will not stand infront of frank and say come onnn shooot meeee hahaha!!! no he will hide and then go to another rooftop and will surch for a way to come from behinde or from the side, DD can sense frank but frank cant know where DD is all daredevil needs to do is surprise frank and make him drop his weapon and thats it DD won because frank is no match for him, batman wont even get the chance to use his toys, captain will come on him with full attack he will have to fight him h2h and will lose cap got more strength and skills, i know that you love batman but admit it theres no way that batman and frank can take DD and cap no way

braz
well, thats ur opinion that cap could beat Bats, mine is that Bats would own him eventually, and its not straight up h2h either. Bats has gadgets that will stun the cap temporarily and leave him open for a few good hits or enough for Batman to KO him with. and i never really knew DD really being the stealthy type, but if he is, lemme know. and Punishers got very acute senses, like he displayed in Vietnam. hes been able to sense out snipers and kill them while theyre pointed str8 at him. Franks no slouch, he will be on alert for when DD tries to surprise him.

stay super
daredevil is just too fast and agile for frank thats a fact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.