why are so many gay people on here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IM_HALF_DEAD06
not to be off topic but im so confused why are there people on here going off the horror movie topic to try and be so gay.... confused Happy Dance

SelphieT
...............don't post shit like this in the horror forum. You're wasting space.

Roland
Originally posted by IM_HALF_DEAD06
not to be off topic but im so confused why are there people on here going off the horror movie topic to try and be so gay.... confused Happy Dance

By posting this stupid crap in the Horror Movie forum you are going off topic. . . go post it in Off Topic forum. miffed

Deano

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f58/t412949.html

u created this right?

NormaBates

Did you learn a the word 'GAY' today and tried to put it in a sentence?

allofyousuckkk
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a34/pokeDApoopy/th7caed76b.gif

tabby999
i dont think i'm gonna add anything, its all been said really...

Wolfie
Who came out of the closet? confused

I don't recall anyone discussing homosexuality since the discussion of High Tension.

tabby999
or maybe NOES 2 (the apparently "homosexual" NOES)

FeceMan
Best. Thread. Ever.

Wolfie
Originally posted by tabby999
or maybe NOES 2 (the apparently "homosexual" NOES)
Oh yeah. I think that was more recent.

Impediment

Choke yourself.

woody82
Pointless post of the day or week winner here wink

But you got a problem with gays tkae it to the general discussion its a horror forum for christs sake, if your complaining could of made some nicely wrote story of how a gay came into a horror film blah blah usual stuff instead a pointless post.

unless this guy is unsure of his sexularity? laughing

And BTW i'm competely straight not gay at all, before anyone says out. smile

Happy Dance

IM_HALF_DEAD06
RIGHT WE ALL BELIEVE U A$$ FUK laughing out loud

thegreatrudini
grow up ffs ya frustraited lil virgin get a freakin life

SelphieT
Originally posted by woody82
Pointless post of the day or week winner here wink

But you got a problem with gays tkae it to the general discussion its a horror forum for christs sake, if your complaining could of made some nicely wrote story of how a gay came into a horror film blah blah usual stuff instead a pointless post.

unless this guy is unsure of his sexularity? laughing

And BTW i'm competely straight not gay at all, before anyone says out. smile

Happy Dance

totally agree

Zilverz
hes got a point though .. several users in this forum get off topic in almost every thread with personal discussions

IM_HALF_DEAD06
thank you !!!!that wuzz the point i wuzz trying to bring

Wolfie
It's hard to bring up a point when you make personal attacks towards members. People just pity you.

SelphieT
Originally posted by Wolfie
It's hard to bring up a point when you make personal attacks towards members. People just pity you.

true dat foo, true dat wink

Wolfie
Originally posted by SelphieT
true dat foo, true dat wink
And don't even get me started on pity for those that speak "gangsta".

eggmayo
Got dat fo sho'

WrathfulDwarf
Pointless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.