whos hotter??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

POTC lover xoxo
who do you think is hotter Jack sparrow or will turner?? i personaly think jack sparrow is like way hotter but i want to no your opinion. so ya.. big grin

blackpearl44
Jack totally big grin

LovelyOne
JACK SPARROW there is NO comparison. Thats why he is the leading man and Will is the support man. He is just so much more interesting than Will.

blackpearl44
^^ Yes, I absolutely agree.

DRAKONS
lets just say that i like Jacks stile more ok

katelovespirate
Jack Sparrow, all around, straight up, HOTT>

Will has his own thing going. Orlando is just really hott. But the character of Will is pretty 1-dimensional.

Jack's character is mysterious, charming, surprising, funny and intense. I love the way he walks, the way he thinks, the way he doesnt ever really tell anyone what he is up to. He is unique and he is a pirate. thats hott.
AND he looks AMAZING dirty and wet.

Lady_Depp
JACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK SPARROW... sorry i mean CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!!! big grin love

jessigem
of course almost everyone on here is gunna say jack.
so i'll break the cycle with my honest answer that Will in my opinion is hotter.big grin

LovelyOne
BAH^^ too squeaky clean for meh..give me stinky jack any day.

POTC lover xoxo
ya jack is definitly hotter i luv the pirate look!!drool

sccch
JACK SPARROW all the way!!clap

Rakarr
ah..... that chick. yeah her.... lol

lovethemtigers
CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW all the way - straight up, no comparison.

Jack and the actor that plays him, Johnny, really put poor Will/Orlando to shame....and anyone else on the screen....I've never really cared for Orlando's look but that's just me....Johnny is so much better looking, sexier, edgier, exciting, etc........

LovelyOne
I would love to just give Jack a sponge bath and clean all that grime off of his body...wink

sccch
Originally posted by LovelyOne
I would love to just give Jack a sponge bath and clean all that grime off of his body...wink
laughing out loud youpi

LovelyOne
LOL^^ and whyyy does Jack have hand cuffs on his deck?? seems pretty kinky to me laughing out loud

lovethemtigers
Originally posted by LovelyOne

Now that would be fun....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.