Mugen Vs Jinn who would win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GeneStarwind445
Ok in your opinion who would you think would win. If Mugen and Jinn from samurai champloo fought to the death?

Black Adam
tie

Sai1
Jin

Broly92
Originally posted by Black Adam
tie
Co-sign

SagisuShiro
Jin would win! He's cuter and less stupid...

GeneStarwind445
lol true

boobsmagee
i think it maybe mugen, for his ability to adapt to situations, regardless of his reckless ness, like his fight with, that joutsu guy or w/e who knew that kung fu wehre he could make your hands bleed,....i give up on trying to explain taht episiode but, i think he may take it.....despite jings calm, steady thinking and watching situations to see which way to attack them, these char. r in most way exact opposites lol, but i think mugen may take it, with his ferocity

Sai1
I say Jin wins for the same reason Mugen was getting whooped by that last guy Jin fought. Jin just barely beat him himself.

boobsmagee
have ther ebeen new episodes, i quit watching the show a while back when i started to see repeats, but never checkd for new episodes, if there have been,they may better my opinion

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by SagisuShiro
Jin would win! He's cuter and less stupid...

cuter doesn't help battle ability.... x-x;;

it'd probably come down to a tie, Mugen is wilder and faster, but more rash, whereas Jin is precise and accurate, but isn't quite as all over the place as Mugen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.