I think i got something...!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirates= Love
im not sure if this has been said but i think that davy was left at the alter in the church that will, norh, and jack were fightin in...then right afterward he ripped out his heart and thats why it was burried right by the church

LovelyOne
OHHHHH that makes sense!! I was wondering why is there just a random church there, that would explain that away.

DRAKONS
Well good for you

jessigem
wow. blink
i never would've thought of that. maybe that's why he has that huge organ on his ship also.......
but i don't think that has anything to do with the movie. . . .

LovelyOne
Originally posted by jessigem
wow. blink
i never would've thought of that. maybe that's why he has that huge organ on his ship also.......
but i don't think that has anything to do with the movie. . . .

LOL he stole it from the church ha! "yoink!! this ***** is mine"

laughing out loud

it probably does have significance..almost everything introduced to you in the movie has a back story or is linked in with the story/plot. the dog for example

DRAKONS
Coud you refresh my memorij what was the story behind the dog(Poor litle dog when those indians for chasing him)

LovelyOne
Originally posted by DRAKONS
Coud you refresh my memorij what was the story behind the dog(Poor litle dog when those indians for chasing him)

In the first movie we see him and everyone wants to get the keys from him..they brought him back in the second too he's the explanation pf how those two got out of jail.. We will probably see him in the third. His little story will end in him getting away from the cannibals lol.

jessigem
lol.
you're right that everything has it's own storyline/plot, but i just don't know how they're going to be able to fit the church into the movie again. especially since the wheel broke off and the inside is all destroyed now from the fight. and i was thinking about Pirates=love's idea that he buried it by the church after being blown off. . . . . .
maybe he buried it by the church because he thought the island was deserted. since everything was all empty and the church itself was falling apart, he figured if he buried it there nobody would find it.
and nobody would've been able to find it if jack didn't have the compass. i don't think the island was even on a map.............

LovelyOne
lol.
you're right that everything has it's own storyline/plot, but i just don't know how they're going to be able to fit the church into the movie again. especially since the wheel broke off and the inside is all destroyed now from the fight. and i was thinking about Pirates=love's idea that he buried it by the church after being blown off. . . . . .

Its probably one of the little clues the director added in thats not all that important to the plot but makes the plot more interesting and dense but its not really all that important. Its not obvious and in your face..you are probably supposed to realise it after you watched the movie a few times lol.

DRAKONS
AHHH right now i remember the Dog with the Key thatks LovelyOne for refreshing my memory ok im off to watchig bedazzled(year 2000 version)

ESB -1138
Originally posted by LovelyOne
In the first movie we see him and everyone wants to get the keys from him..they brought him back in the second too he's the explanation pf how those two got out of jail.. We will probably see him in the third. His little story will end in him getting away from the cannibals lol.

And even Jack the Monkey stealing a coin at the end of 1 had a story to it. Now you know why he can't be killed in 2.

LovelyOne
Do you guys wonder if the unfilled grave Jack fell into was meant to be davys? After he cut his heart out maybe he died but tia came back and resurected him?

LOL or maybe that was barbossas grave..

lady_captinjack
maybe, but i think it was just an open grave

LovelyOne
Remember though in this movie almost everything has its own back story laughing out loud

lady_captinjack
that is soo true

jessigem
maybe someone found the island before them and started digging there because they were looking for jones' heart also. and then something stopped them so they ended up dead and the grave was left undug. and then he fell in it big grin which was hilarious.

JaehSkywalker
lol.
maybe he buried it by the church because he thought the island was deserted. since everything was all empty and the church itself was falling apart, he figured if he buried it there nobody would find it.
and nobody would've been able to find it if jack didn't have the compass. i don't think the island was even on a map.............

rip

"here lies Davy jones' heart. Wish him luck with living."

random21
quote: (post)
"here lies Davy jones' heart. Wish him luck with living."

lol thats funny. but thats a good idea that, that was the church he was left at. i didnt even realize it was a church confused

jessigem
i only did because it had a bell
what kind of church has a wheel?

evilm0nki3
There is a bit of a story about the church in the book. Deleted scene probably cause i saw a line of it on tv. I'll jsut type it out...if you wanna read it..

Spolers...i guess..

Jack says mind the tide blah blah and gives the compass to lizzy-

"I didn't expect anyone to be here," Norrington said when they came upon an abandoned church.

"There's not," Elizabeth answered.
"You know this place?" he asked, surprised.
"Stories," Elizabeth said, moving on. "The church came to this island, and brought salvation, and disease and death. They say the priest had to bury everybody, one after the other. It drove him mad, and he hung himself."
"Better mad with the rest of the world than sane alone," Norrington noted. Elizabeth stared at him. Norrington had changed so much since she first met him. The cynical man was not the commodore she had once known.

The end hehe

jessigem
so maybe the open grave was the priest's, not davy's? like he dug it for himself w/o realizing that nobody would be there to put him in it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.